You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4676.jpeg
IMG_4741.jpeg
IMG_4735.jpeg
IMG_4734.jpeg
#1 13 days ago

I never could read that decal on the left side of the house on Elvira House of horrors. So I got magnifying glass and made a 3-D model of the decal. It is held in place by two magnets and a clip on the back to keep it from shaking loose during gameplay, I made a handful of them, but I’m not sure if this is something too many people would be interested in. I matched the colors on the existing decal and took a picture with my old crypt front plastic to show a comparison for the color. They take me a bit of time to make, but did not know if there is enough interest for me to make more of them. I figured I would sell it for $20 and that price includes shipping. After everything that gets me around 12-13 after shipping and other costs per piece. Just being up front. What do you guys think of it?

IMG_4676.jpegIMG_4676.jpegIMG_4734.jpegIMG_4734.jpegIMG_4735.jpegIMG_4735.jpegIMG_4741.jpegIMG_4741.jpeg
#2 13 days ago

Looks great! Ship one to Prague for me and I'll pay the extra costs!

#3 13 days ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Looks great! Ship one to Prague for me and I'll pay the extra costs!

I’m dropping off a few at the post office today. Inbox me your address and I’ll let you know what they tell me it will be.

#4 13 days ago

Looks great! I might be interested in BRK version?
The magnets really hold? Was thinking maybe make the grass half, leave room for a screw hole, and use the screw currently in place or a larger one to hold it better with no magnets? Otherwise it’s great looking!

#5 13 days ago
Quoted from PinFascination:

Looks great! I might be interested in BRK version?
The magnets really hold? Was thinking maybe make the grass half, leave room for a screw hole, and use the screw currently in place or a larger one to hold it better with no magnets? Otherwise it’s great looking!

I tried making one that was thin enough to use the screw, but it looked silly because of how thin it had to be. I then tried to recess a spot on the model for the screw, but it also looked weird with a giant chunk missing out of the left side.

I have had mine on my machine for over a week now, and it only tilted to the right on me once. I made the clamp on top tighter after that and it does not move. I did start sticking a very thin layer of that grippy fabric on the back as extra insurance and it feels like it’s screwed in now.

#6 13 days ago

any way they could be thicker to cover the entire sign? you can see the plastic behind it.

#7 13 days ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

any way they could be thicker to cover the entire sign? you can see the plastic behind it.

I tried that originally but thought I dident like the way it looked. I liked the blue next to it but it was just personal preference to be honest it would work both ways.

1 week later
#8 5 days ago

Do you happen to have one for the BRK model?

#9 5 days ago

Mine arrived today
Will post when installed

Looks Great !!!
Thank you !!

#10 4 days ago

Do you happen to have one for the BRK model?

I have changed the design a bit to take away the magnets. Now it wont move even if a ball hits it.

#11 4 days ago
Quoted from stlkevin02:

I have changed the design a bit to take away the magnets. Now it wont move even if a ball hits it.

That looks amazing! But did you make a certain color for black and white addition?

#12 4 days ago

That looks amazing! But did you make a certain color for black and white addition?

The BRK version is in the background near the flasher in that video. Looks really great! Excellent work!

#13 4 days ago
Quoted from John_I:

The BRK version is in the background near the flasher in that video. Looks really great! Excellent work!

Oh sweet! Missed that!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 188.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

9,000 (Firm)
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Cento Creations

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tombstone-mod-for-elvira-hoh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.