(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2204 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2205 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2208 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7793 (resized).jpeg
TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2465 Tips on removing the upper playfield Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2474 Photo of the updated divertor Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2477 Photos of new tilt graphics side art for TBL Posted by jGraffix (7 years ago)

Post #2506 Factory visit update! Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Post #2926 DP's response to their issue with ARA and game manufacturing. Posted by JimB (7 years ago)

Post #2971 pinghetto contacts ARA for information regarding the delays Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #2973 pinghetto information regarding contacting ARA Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #3056 ARA's email response about DP's claims. Posted by CrazyLevi (7 years ago)

Post #3483 Jaap from Dutch Pinball counters the ARA story. Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Post #3491 ARA counters the Jaap counter to ARA's previous communication! Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfoodfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 9 years ago

Hoarders finally have their day...

4 months later
#438 8 years ago

Damn that is impressive! Nice Friday surprise.

1 month later
#477 8 years ago

Hmmm...

2 weeks later
#509 8 years ago

Lol, another TBL and black trim MMr waiter here too.

3 weeks later
#673 8 years ago

I think I have just hit a wall on this. I need to email Barry and find a way out. Either refund, sell spot or Amex fighting for me.
Hopefully they will make it easy .

Edit: game is still the best thing at expo. But after weening my way off having to have every game on the first day and passing on ordering Kiss and GOT out of gate I now can't stand waiting and pre ordering. Still a pin buyer just not good at waiting . I would rather pay 500 more from cointaker when it's in stock .

#706 8 years ago

Remember those protos have been here stateside . Saves money and they are focused back home . I think the cointaker partnership will be a huge difference .
Chris was working like a maniac on those games.

#723 8 years ago

TBL is moving forward but I am tired of being fukd around. This is all good stuff but should have been done or at least discussed before missing pushed dates on when they would be in our home.

1 month later
#820 8 years ago

Enjoy...I'm Out!

#822 8 years ago

Nope. Received a refund for half and disputing the rest with Amex.

#824 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Why the dispute!?

They were able to refund the payments after the big debacle but not the ones made with the old paypal with Square trade.

#845 8 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

ay I ask why you want out? This last newsletter clearly show the progress made and that DP is working hard to get us our pins

As the pictures show it's clearly coming along . For me the second they refused to answer my questions on timing at expo I was done . And yes after I said I want out they offered more details. For me at this point no one gets a dime or support from me that won't shoot straight . Tell me wtf is up but JJp and Dutch pinballs way of silence and spin annoys me so I can't support them.
It's a nice game and many will enjoy. Just not for me anymore.
And of course there is the fact that I have to dispute my credit card to get my money back...

#859 8 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

Just to be perfectly clear here.....you're saying that DP is not willing to refund your purchase?

No. They refunded me the 4k I paid later. They said they could not get to the original 4500 and suggested I try charge back.
I have no ill will. Just think its all a bit fly by the seat of their pants. Of course I am still in charge back so l will post the outcome or not in a few weeks.

#896 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Maybe there's a time limit on that? Not sure I've never tried refunding a super-old PayPal payment

Then mail me a check

3 months later
#1134 8 years ago

Ok but why would read a thread about it and worse put your negative opinion here . Who raised you??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 22.50
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Adairsville, GA
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfoodfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club?tu=dcfoodfreak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.