IMG_0036 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8378 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5768 (resized).jpeg
64191436-E924-430E-866F-05B04DB01394 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8355 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8351 (resized).jpeg
STR THG PST 1 (resized).jpg
schedule (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 1 year ago

In for a Tron.

2 weeks later
#114 1 year ago

I like when Stern re-runs games, was able to buy Tron, Iron Man (vault), I own ST Vault and bought the last run of BM66 that was made 5 years after the first run and SW Comic (like a vault).

That being said, there is something to like when the game is finally retired and you can't buy them anymore and they will go up in price. Stern could easily make more Kiss, GB, GoT, Stranger Things, Tron to name a few.

I'll never say never tho because Stern made more Iron Man Vaults when no one expected it.

#117 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think AC/DC was the most recent vault and that was 2018 I think?

3129a83678b62a7e4e62037eb9f3280a33a7039f (resized).jpg3129a83678b62a7e4e62037eb9f3280a33a7039f (resized).jpg

1 year later
#474 8 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Is that an actual announcement or rumour? Seems like an odd title to bring back.

Not necessarily. Stern made a vault run of Iron Man in 2020 a decade after it was first released. It didn’t have to be a title that people were clamoring for just a title Stern could easily move 4-500 units of.

They probably have a lot of extra parts and likely GOTG pro will sell though distributors so they have something in stock. Not everyone wants the same game. They did a small run of GoT pro a while back. I bet if the did a run of BKSoR pro or GoT pro they’d be successful with that too.

Also the pros are likely easier to sell especially to new hobbyists.

#476 8 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Do you think Stern has a continually running license with Marvel ?Seems that might be the case .

Could be? DP seems like a pin they could run for a long time like they are doing with SW.

2 weeks later
#541 7 months ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

There will be plenty to go around.

I have no inside info but it would make sense for Stern to fill up the dealers stock especially if they are only doing one run.

I mean STh should have good legs now than it’s more appreciated. Unless it’s going back in the rotation like DP or JP where they make another run every few quarters.

I’d like to get one down the road hope there’s a good code update like was with JP so it adds co-op and maybe more IC quests.

#544 7 months ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Why would they make a pro and a take away sales from distributors on premiums? The margins are clearly better for distros on a premium. I hope it's a special edition so I can upgrade!

Lots of people can’t afford a premium.

#546 7 months ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Lots of people can AND there's a lot of interest. $600 mods selling for STh. 500 limiteds like JP at $13k will sell out, especially if new art and powder coat. The market has settled down some, but this would be hot.

I'm not saying all people can't afford the premium or LE but if they have a mix of $7K (pro), 9.5K (premium) they can sell a lot more units than only the premium.

I would like to see the $13K new LE but at the same time don't want to get original LE owners burned.

#548 7 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Some people prefer the pro and might not buy one if their only options are premium or LE.

that's what I am saying, best to have the lower price option.

If Stern made more BKSoR pros they would be able to sell at $7K. That's a game I am interested in and hard to find on the local market.

#669 7 months ago

I’m happy for the new buyers of this, it’s a great pin. I’m going to pass on buying since I have Venom on order.

It does give me a slight chance for Tron Vault in the future.

#671 7 months ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

Looks like a fomo attempt on FB. I guess they feel they needed that. Doesn't say it's a final run just says for a limited time? So now we're supposed to assume Stern knows what the word limited means..lmfao!

That’s the oldest con, limit time could mean limited to a 4 year window.

#686 7 months ago

According to Pinsider collection data. I know not everyone lists their games, I assume around 2-3x more than listed. Typically the LEs show up at around 1/2 of total production of LE.

This includes home collection + location :

Stranger Things
LE 224
Premium 254
Pro 784
Total 1262

Godzilla
LE 535
Premium 2371
Pro 1194

So Godzilla pro almost as many as all Stranger things.

#742 7 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

They vaulted Star Trek not too long ago.

They vaulted Iron Man in 2020.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-man-to-be-rereleased

#768 7 months ago
Quoted from Meadows22:

I love Elvira. His criticism was because it was a fan layout. Which Elvira is a fan layout. I don't mind criticism, but at least don't have Elvira as a 10 out of 10 game when it's basically a similar fan layout. I own both games.

When I first played Elvira, I thought it was a Brian Eddie (AFM) shot layout.

Anyway I have more 2 flipper games than anything else. Nothing wrong with a fan layout.

#790 7 months ago
Quoted from Waxx:

ah yes, he thinks TMNT Pro is a 10/10 not because he owns it but because it is that good.

Half of his ratings are 10s.

It’s like those podcasts where all the girls say they are 10s (no room for improvement).

When everyone is a 10 that title has no meaning.

#1174 7 months ago

I was reading the rules sheet and didn’t understand what ‘the left standup lane’ means.
——
“Until 2 chapter modes have been played, shooting the left standup lane will spot progress towards starting a chapter. It prioritizes spotting shots that are closest to starting a chapter.”

#1196 7 months ago
Quoted from SuperNinjaMonkey:

Bro don't fall for the FOMO STh is not even a good pinball machine. Being at 20 is insane completely overrated. AFM is one of the greatest pins of all time. STh is GARBAGE compared to AFM. Hell GOTG is better then STh so is Bond and TMNT and Batman 66 and the walking dead and ghost busters etc...
And this is coming from someone who LOVES the show absolutely adore it. I almost bought STh on it's orginal run without even playing it first thats how much i love the theme... It's not a fun pinball. Yes BE is a legend for games like MM, AFM But his recent games Venom, STh, Mando have all been stinkers. Just because it was hard to get and now it's back don't let that make you think its a good pinball.

You’re free to have an opinion but you are the last person I’d take pinball advice from.

You’re the person who plays a game a few times and runs to Pinside to rate it.

#1260 7 months ago

I’m surprised this release hasn’t been accompanied by a code update like JP was.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Staten Island, NY
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine Beach, FL
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-vault-is-it-coming?tu=rai and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.