(Topic ID: 353995)

Star Wars 1.25 Custom Code - New Music, scenes, attract mode & more!

By PoMC

32 days ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 days ago by Lemank
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 32 days ago

Now available for all models, just message me with what model you have and I'll send the link.

All the lousy Stern music - GONE! Replaced with Star Wars soundtrack music for the best experience.

Most of the end of ball bonus, Yoda scenes are replaced with more interesting content.

Attract mode videos to watch while the game is not being playing.

The Mini LCD screen now displays additional content.

New Ball Save screens.

New content for the asteroid video mode.

Other stuff I forgot about - I don't even have a Star Wars game anymore. Just hooking you guys up

Edit: List of video changes
4 Attract mode videos of how to start a game are replaced with cool Star Wars content

4 Tutorial videos showing how to do this and that - replaced with cool Star Wars content. (Leia in a bikini montage video is a favorite!)

The 3 videos of the Star Wars crawl text of the trilogy are replaced (No one is reading that on the LCD screen)
- Now especially caters to Comic version owners (plays on ALL games). 3 new comic book montages that I created are displayed and they look terrific.

3 Ball Saved videos replaced

5 End of Ball Bonus Scenes replaced (Was all Yoda before, now a few Yoda clips remain which is a nice balance)

Falcon Video mode:
New background and End scene

New Tie Fighter Hurry up scene

New Hoth battle background (Snowspeeders vs AT-AT Walkers)

New background scene - you are on the bridge of a Star Destroyer in Hyperspace

New Start scene for Tie Fighter MB
New Jackpot scenes for Tie Fighter MB

#2 32 days ago

super stoked to try!

#3 32 days ago

Do you have a sample video of the changes? Thanks

#4 32 days ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Do you have a sample video of the changes? Thanks

No because I cannot play a full game when running the code on another Stern machine. Can't get into modes and MB and some other things.

#5 32 days ago

Awesome! Does this eliminate IC connectivity (for achievements and whatnot) or is that still possible with your custom FW?

#6 32 days ago
Quoted from bwalter:

Awesome! Does this eliminate IC connectivity (for achievements and whatnot) or is that still possible with your custom FW?

Insider Connected fully works!

#7 32 days ago

This is great! I sent you a message.

#8 31 days ago

Looking for feedback after you have it installed and get some playing time in over the weekend.

Had lots of requests and hope everyone has fun!

#9 31 days ago

If any play testers could share a video that would be amazing. The updates sound intriguing.

#10 30 days ago

Getting my pro this next week. Can I get the code? Pretty please and thanks Rick!!

#11 30 days ago
Quoted from evileye:

If any play testers could share a video that would be amazing. The updates sound intriguing.

Just buy an SD card for $10 at Walmart and try it out. You don't need to overwrite your current SD card and lose high scores. You'll have two SD cards and can swap to test. If you like it and want to import your scores, you can do that with a USB stick in the settings.

If someone makes a video and hosts on Youtube, likely it will get flagged for copyright stuff due to the music and possibly videos.

#12 30 days ago

Oh nice - you finally finished it. Could you send me a link for the LE version please? Thanks!

#13 29 days ago

I have a Premium and would love to try out the new code!

#14 29 days ago

I have only had a few games with the new code, and I love the new scenes. It's almost like playing a different game.

Great job PoMC!

#15 29 days ago

What size SD card is required for the new software??

#16 29 days ago
Quoted from winslow:

What size SD card is required for the new software??

Anything at least 16GB will be fine. I use 32GB cards since 16gb are hard to find.

Can even use a microSD card with SD card adapter. I was out of cards and temp used a 400GB micrsoSD card with adapter just fine.

#17 29 days ago

List of video changes:

4 Attract mode videos of how to start a game are replaced with cool Star Wars content

4 Tutorial videos showing how to do this and that - replaced with cool Star Wars content. (Leia in a bikini montage video is a favorite!)

The 3 videos of the Star Wars crawl text of the trilogy are replaced (No one is reading that on the LCD screen)
- Now especially caters to Comic version owners (plays on ALL games). 3 new comic book montages that I created are displayed and they look terrific.

3 Ball Saved videos replaced

5 End of Ball Bonus Scenes replaced (Was all Yoda before, now a few Yoda clips remain which is a nice balance)

Falcon Video mode:
New background and End scene

New Tie Fighter Hurry up scene

New Hoth battle background (Snowspeeders vs AT-AT Walkers)

New background scene - you are on the bridge of a Star Destroyer in Hyperspace

New Start scene for Tie Fighter MB
New Jackpot & Super Jackpot scenes for Tie Fighter MB

#18 29 days ago

I would love the link to download code for SW premium. Thank you.

#19 29 days ago

Would love to see a video of this in action!!

#20 29 days ago
Quoted from Huckhappy:

I would love the link to download code for SW premium. Thank you.

Message me and I'll be able to reply. I can't create new messages because I ran out of my daily allotment.

#21 29 days ago

A great modification and by reading the latest changes, I haven't even seen everything yet.

A little feedback since you asked for it.

I am getting some volume variances on a few of the changes.

Ball 1 music is really LOUD. but only for ball 1, the different music for ball 2 and 3 are a normal volume.

Also for the new end of ball clips, they are much quieter than the factory yoda clips. I would say half the volume of the original Yoda ones.

Hope this helps

#22 28 days ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

A great modification and by reading the latest changes, I haven't even seen everything yet.
A little feedback since you asked for it.
I am getting some volume variances on a few of the changes.
Ball 1 music is really LOUD. but only for ball 1, the different music for ball 2 and 3 are a normal volume.
Also for the new end of ball clips, they are much quieter than the factory yoda clips. I would say half the volume of the original Yoda ones.
Hope this helps

Thanks it helps since I cannot play everything without the actual game.

What version is this on, Premium or Pro?

#23 28 days ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Thanks it helps since I cannot play everything without the actual game.
What version is this on, Premium or Pro?

Premium version

#24 27 days ago

New premium version ready to test. Audio levels should be fine. That Ball 1 music was left stock so it was louder than the other music I replaced. Reduced that volume and increased the volume to the ball over bonus scenes.

#25 21 days ago

Could I get a copy to try? Thank you!

1 week later
#26 14 days ago

Following! I can’t wait to get my star wars at Allentown so I can get this new code!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 21.50
$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-125-new-music-scenes-attract-mode-and-more and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.