18 days ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by zenbone
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 18 days ago

Is anyone aware of any pinball locations at all in South Korea? Based on Pinball Map and the Pinside Map both, there's zilch, but there's always the chance that locations exist and just have not been added to either.

Any leads whatsoever would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

#2 17 days ago

I have place in Gunsan and live here about 4 months/year for the past 35 years. I’ve never seen a pin in the wild. They used to have some on the US military bases.

#3 13 days ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

I have place in Gunsan and live here about 4 months/year for the past 35 years. I’ve never seen a pin in the wild. They used to have some on the US military bases.

Bummer. Thanks for the intel.

Maybe one day we'll see some around in the wild over there...

#4 13 days ago

A place with no pinball?! What could be more sad?

#5 13 days ago

Pinball is hard to find in Asia. I lived in Hong Kong eight years and only found one place. It had four pins; and they were dirty and unkempt!
    One ray of light is Japan. There you find the Silver Ball Planet in Osaka. A great location I frequent that has almost a 100 pins. The guy has all the newest stuff; all clean and in great working order.
    https://www.silverballplanet.jp/

1 week later
    #6 4 days ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

Pinball is hard to find in Asia. I lived in Hong Kong eight years and only found one place. It had four pins; and they were dirty and unkempt!
    One ray of light is Japan. There you find the Silver Ball Planet in Osaka. A great location I frequent that has almost a 100 pins. The guy has all the newest stuff; all clean and in great working order.
    https://www.silverballplanet.jp/

SBP is on my international (non-American) shortlist for places to visit. It looks so cool. I love that the machines are kept up well! That's excellent to hear.

#7 4 days ago

I lived there 2011 - 2012 (songgang area). Never found a pinball machine anywhere I traveled.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/south-korea-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.