(Topic ID: 354937)

Shout out to Electric Bat Arcade

By Alaskanzen

14 days ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 14 days ago

I wanted to give some love to Cale and Rachel at Electric Bat. I stopped in during a recent layover on a long trip. Not only is the arcade itself pretty amazing, with a ton of clean and working games, but both of the owners took time to say hi, check in and create an awesome vibe. Pretty cool, highly recommend you check their place out if you are ever in hot ass Arizona!

#2 14 days ago

We love Electric Bat! Their league is the biggest & best. You got the names wrong though (I'm terrible with names!). It's actually Rachel who owns it, along with her husband Cale. You should definitely check out their podcast too. We're spoiled out here in the Phoenix area. We have so many great pinball venues, especially in the east valley. There's nearly always at least one tournament somewhere every night. It might be time to plan a pinball vacation to AZ. Might want to wait until fall though.

#3 14 days ago

Thanks, corrected. Im more of a face guy. I caught a few of their podcasts on youtube, that is actually what put the spot on my radar. Had a work trip to AZ figured I'd take it in, glad I did!

#4 13 days ago
    Quoted from Alaskanzen:

I wanted to give some love to Cale and Rachel at Electric Bat. I stopped in during a recent layover on a long trip. Not only is the arcade itself pretty amazing, with a ton of clean and working games, but both of the owners took time to say hi, check in and create an awesome vibe. Pretty cool, highly recommend you check their place out if you are ever in hot ass Arizona!

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was nice to meet you and I hope you get to come play in our tournament someday soon!

1 week later
    #5 5 days ago
    Quoted from ElectriCale:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was nice to meet you and I hope you get to come play in our tournament someday soon!

Will do! Thank you for your kindness and gracious hosting....and in particular the bag storage

#6 5 days ago

I was actually just here this weekend. Machines were in good repair. Awesome place.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shout-out-to-electric-bat-arcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.