Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 days ago by Jimmyd044
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 31 days ago

What’s the difference with Guns N’ Roses between the standard and limited edition?

#2 31 days ago

Standard edition doesn't have any of the upper playfields, different art, ect. It is also coincidentally the rarest of the 3 models. JJP standards are always the rarest, barely anyone ever ordered them, thats why they stopped making them after GNR

Look up the games here on pinside and look at the playfields you'll see the differences

#3 31 days ago

Check out JJP’s own materials.

You’ll need to do a little cross reference but it’s all here.

http://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/gnr/GnR_Flyers_AllGames.pdf

#4 31 days ago

Well that makes sense. Thanks

#5 31 days ago

BTW, IMHO, your opinion may vary, you don't want an SE.

#6 31 days ago
    Quoted from altan:

GNR SE is one of the worst modern games I've played...like worse than GB

Quoted from Haymaker:

.... JJP standards are always the rarest, barely anyone ever ordered them, thats why they stopped making them after GNR

Well was GNR the first one that the SE was lacking PF parts? Back in the day they were all the same.

#7 31 days ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

GNR SE is one of the worst modern games I've played...like worse than GB

Well was GNR the first one that the SE was lacking PF parts? Back in the day they were all the same.

I think Wonka was missing one of the ball locks on the SE.

POTC was missing something too I think. Did the ship not rock? I can't remember. I never paid much attention to any of the JJP SE's and I have never seen one with my own eyes lol.

I do know GNR is the only one with an extra feature in the CE, which is the coma lock

#8 31 days ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

POTC was missing something too I think. Did the ship not rock? I can't remember. I never paid much attention to any of the JJP SE's and I have never seen one with my own eyes lol.

I was happy to get my DI SE & not have to pay more to make lit look worse.

#9 31 days ago

Have you even found a SE? Since that is the rarest one of the trims? LE all day for this, the pricing on them is very reasonable.

#10 31 days ago
    Quoted from Whistles:

Have you even found a SE? Since that is the rarest one of the trims? LE all day for this, the pricing on them is very reasonable.

I saw one come up for sale recently and I think they were asking like $6500 for it. I wonder if thats the one OP potentially had his eye on

#11 31 days ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

I saw one come up for sale recently and I think they were asking like $6500 for it. I wonder if thats the one OP potentially had his eye on

Sure, makes sense- I just think for the approx $500 difference the LE would be worth it, if you plan to keep more than a few years. Plenty of 7.5k obo Le's and I'm sure you could do a want ad and not wait too long.

#12 31 days ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I was happy to get my DI SE & not have to pay more to make lit look worse.

Worse? The powder coat, ramp lights and illuminated back are worse?

#13 31 days ago
    Quoted from altan:

I agree. The LE is less terrible than the SE.

#14 31 days ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

Worse? The powder coat, ramp lights and illuminated back are worse?

Yes, powder coat always looks worse, although there are much worse colors out there. Ramp lights i would like to have but it's like literally 6 44s.
    Not familiar with the lit back but I don't have any issues seeing mine so

#15 31 days ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Yes, powder cost always looks worse, although there are much worse colors out there. Ramp lights i would like to have but it's like literally 6 44s.
    Not familiar with the lit back but I don't have any issues seeing mine so

The cityscape in the back of the playfield is different if I recall.

#16 31 days ago

Dialed In! LE for the win.

#17 30 days ago

I’ve played both, and own an LE. Don’t be foolish. Buy an LE!! The se did nothing for me, but the LE is a masterpiece. Looks the best of all 3 variants imo too

#18 30 days ago

LE it is. I haven’t played it yet but researched it and seems like I like the theme and play. I have The Godfather and love it. Is GNR an enjoyable game?

#19 30 days ago
    Quoted from Sohal1025:

Is GNR an enjoyable game?

Omg.

Only wrote that because it’s subjective and the haters might smell your comment and come over.

I think it’s great. Others seem to anti fan boy about their dislike.

Updated code with scoring balance in progress to.

#20 30 days ago

Ya, I get it.

#21 30 days ago
    Quoted from Sohal1025:

LE it is. I haven’t played it yet but researched it and seems like I like the theme and play. I have The Godfather and love it. Is GNR an enjoyable game?

Once you understand that the reason for all the mini multiballs, it makes sense. Game is similar to Metallica in that you have to hit certain shots(collecting band members) to light the mode(song). From there, play enough time in the modes and that lights the wizard modes. The wizard modes are great. I sold my Metallica and kept gnr. If you like gnr the band and music, you will love the game most likely. It’s my favorite music pin of all available currently.

#22 30 days ago

The game has some fans, and hell I want one, but there's a reason it's lost more value than any other JJP game

#23 30 days ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

The game has some fans, and hell I want one, but there's a reason it's lost more value than any other JJP game

Pinside group think?

#24 30 days ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

That’s what I can’t understand, what’s the reason? My only thing I can understand is supply and demand. Pretty sure they sold a ton of these

#25 30 days ago
    Quoted from altan:

Pinside group think?

Quoted from konghusker:

That’s what I can’t understand, what’s the reason?

Sometimes a cigar is just a game people don't like very much.

Quoted from Sohal1025:

Rebelguitars has a 7500 LE for sale.

#26 30 days ago

I saw that but it’s 600 miles from me up here in Ohio

#27 30 days ago

The upper PF guitar headstock is very cool and IMO adds a lot to the game

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/se-vs-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.