2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 223.
#11101 70 days ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

This? Cause all it allows me to do is adjust the sub and the treble. I cannot make the game quieter or louder with that.
[quoted image]

May i suggest the volume knob circled in red?

Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg

#11102 69 days ago

Yah that just turns the backbox speakers down but the sub is still ‘pounding.

#11103 69 days ago

Yah that just turns the backbox speakers down but the sub is still ‘pounding.

Yours works differently than mine then.

Good luck with it.

#11105 69 days ago

Turn your Sub Volume down to about 7 o'clock. Then, insulate the edges of your glass with something like this. It will still rattle, but is improved.

RZ Glass (resized).pngRZ Glass (resized).png

#11106 69 days ago

He's asking about the game volume i thought. That's why i said use the volume knob. If the subs still pounding he could use the sub volume he's pointing at.

Those knobs should be adjusted till you are happy with the overall sound. Anti rattle tape is good too.

I had a 10 year olds birthday party at my place the other week and used the volume knob to turn down the game volume rather than turn adult mode or the machine off.

#11107 69 days ago

Yah i do not have a rattle issue. I just want to be able to turn the volume up and down. I thought it was something simple with the coin door buttons like all other pinball games

#11108 69 days ago
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#11109 69 days ago

But this is rob zombie

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#11110 69 days ago

Seems funny they'd label the amp knob with 'volume' if it doesn't control 'volume', hey?

#11111 69 days ago

Yah i completly agree

#11112 69 days ago

Guys, they both control the volume. The sub knob turns the cabinet sub up/down and the right-side volume knob turns the backbox up/down. This allows you to fade the sound as you want it.

Turn the right knob up until overall it's as loud as you want, then turn the sub knob up til it has the amount of bass you want. Fine-tune the two til it's perfect. Use the bass/treble knobs to adjust those as well (mostly changes the backbox speaker output).

#11113 68 days ago
Quoted from metallik:

Guys, they both control the volume. The sub knob turns the cabinet sub up/down and the right-side volume knob turns the backbox up/down. This allows you to fade the sound as you want it.
Turn the right knob up until overall it's as loud as you want, then turn the sub knob up til it has the amount of bass you want. Fine-tune the two til it's perfect. Use the bass/treble knobs to adjust those as well (mostly changes the backbox speaker output).

Yes i know, just having trouble explaining it in a way that gets comprehension.

Quoted from punkin:

He's asking about the game volume i thought. That's why i said use the volume knob. If the subs still pounding he could use the sub volume he's pointing at.
Those knobs should be adjusted till you are happy with the overall sound. Anti rattle tape is good too.
I had a 10 year olds birthday party at my place the other week and used the volume knob to turn down the game volume rather than turn adult mode or the machine off.

#11114 68 days ago

Hey, i am trying to adjust the volume on a new to me rob zombie. I cannot figure it out. Isnt it the red button inside the coin door?

Volume can be adjusted via the menu and you shouldn't have to mess with the amp at all. Head to Main Settings and if you hit the right flipper a few times (4 I think) you get settings for the SFX and Music volume for the game. (See photos)

2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg2024-02-20 13.12.17 (resized).jpg2024-02-20 13.12.17 (resized).jpg2024-02-20 13.12.19 (resized).jpg2024-02-20 13.12.19 (resized).jpg

#11115 68 days ago
Quoted from mackey256:

Volume can be adjusted via the menu and you shouldn't have to mess with the amp at all. Head to Main Settings and if you hit the right flipper a few times (4 I think) you get settings for the SFX and Music volume for the game. (See photos)

Those settings are good for adjusting the music/effects mix. The main volume control is the knob on the amp.

4 weeks later
#11116 40 days ago

Hello, new owner of the game here. Does anyone have a solution to the #2 target being a launcher for the ball? I keep having shots hit it and fly all over the place. It’s so bad that the ball will launch over the flippers into the drain almost every game.

#11117 39 days ago
Quoted from Roberto_tron:

Hello, new owner of the game here. Does anyone have a solution to the #2 target being a launcher for the ball? I keep having shots hit it and fly all over the place. It’s so bad that the ball will launch over the flippers into the drain almost every game.

You probably just have to bend the target bracket forward. It gets bent back due to repeated hammering with the ball.

#11118 39 days ago
Quoted from Roberto_tron:

Does anyone have a solution to the #2 target being a launcher for the ball? I keep having shots hit it and fly all over the place. It’s so bad that the ball will launch over the flippers into the drain almost every game.

place a black rubber post over the back of the target (black blends in and you won't see it)
cut the rubber post to length
this will fix your issue
there is an image in the gallery (page 12) showing the black rubber behind the target

post 2 (resized).JPGpost 2 (resized).JPG
#11119 39 days ago
Quoted from pballinhd:

place a black rubber post over the back of the target (black blends in and you won't see it)

I did something similar with my #1 target that kept bending back. I put a black rubber wedge behind the target back in the playfield hole where it can't be seen.

3 weeks later
#11120 14 days ago

Joining the club Friday. I played it for the first time at Pinbrew and immediately searched one out. Can’t wait!!!

IMG_3648 (resized).jpegIMG_3648 (resized).jpegIMG_3649 (resized).jpegIMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
#11121 14 days ago

Did well to find one. I've only seen one for sale over here since i got mine.

It was NIB a couple years ago.

50le's and 250se's. It's a rare game. Fastest game i have here and it's up against Tron and others.

7 ball multi is incredible if you can keep a few alive, set my GC score again last weekend at an open hose at mine.

Enjoy it mate and well found.

If it's not already installed, you'll need to contact Matt Sonic to get the RMS for under the top playfield. The standard switch cause a ball hangup.

#11122 14 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Did well to find one. I've only seen one for sale over here since i got mine.
It was NIB a couple years ago.
50le's and 250se's. It's a rare game. Fastest game i have here and it's up against Tron and others.
7 ball multi is incredible if you can keep a few alive, set my GC score again last weekend at an open hose at mine.
Enjoy it mate and well found.

Thanks! Really looking forward to it. Mirror or art blades ? Only thing it doesn’t have.

#11123 14 days ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Thanks! Really looking forward to it. Mirror or art blades ? Only thing it doesn’t have.

If you find out which mirrors fit it, let me know. I'll put them on mine.

My Alice has art blades and i love them.

#11124 14 days ago

I went with art blades but black mirrors would be amazing

#11125 14 days ago

Indeed.

#11126 13 days ago

WMS/Bally will fit Spooky games. Cointaker has good pricing on regular mirror blades typically. This place has a couple different flavors. I think I may go black mirror.
https://www.pinballdecals.com/MirrorBladesPage.html

#11128 13 days ago

Excellent thank you, i have a couple spare sets of B/W mirrors here.

Blacks are hard to get here without dealing with people who don't back their product.

#11129 13 days ago
Quoted from Flash71:

WMS/Bally will fit Spooky games. Cointaker has good pricing on regular mirror blades typically. This place has a couple different flavors. I think I may go black mirror.
https://www.pinballdecals.com/MirrorBladesPage.html

I’ve been thinking about doing the same. If you do go with black mirror, acouple pics here would be much appreciated to see how the finished product looks.

#11130 13 days ago

You bet. I’m definitely leaning towards them for my RZ. I’ll keep you posted.

#11131 13 days ago

They looked great when i put them in Gnr. Rob will work really well.

#11132 13 days ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Only thing it doesn’t have.

That machine does have many of the popular mods, but there were others, too. There was a boney serpent one that covered the left habitrail return. That looked pretty good, but I figured I could easily design and 3D print my own version in the future. I’ve just never got around to it. There was also the infamous apron display mod, but since Fawzma never delivered on the promised features, its usefulness is limited.

I designed and printed this one as a replacement for the plexiglass Living Dead Girl screen. It's not too different in concept from the commercial one you have, but with more of a Nightmare Before Christmas / German Expressionist feel. I still need to paint it and install, but I have a bad habit of not following through on these type of hobby projects.

crypt (resized).pngcrypt (resized).png

Enjoy your RZ!

#11133 13 days ago

Thanks man! Mine comes with a lit up living dead girl shroud mod. Not sure who made them. Looks cool!

IMG_3653 (resized).jpegIMG_3653 (resized).jpeg

#11134 13 days ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Thanks man! Mine comes with a lit up living dead girl shroud mod. Not sure who made them. Looks cool!
[quoted image]

Medisinyl Mods. Nice score since those are discontinued. I slept too long on his RZ mod set and never ordered. which i now regret.

#11135 13 days ago

The original Spooky LDG uses a smokey plexiglass that usually hides the figure, and controlled lighting to reveal her during that mode. I designed mine to reuse that darkened piece of plastic to preserve the effect.

#11136 13 days ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

The original Spooky LDG uses a smokey plexiglass that usually hides the figure, and controlled lighting to reveal her during that mode. I designed mine to reuse that darkened piece of plastic to preserve the effect.

It still interacts with the factory lighting function, and when the light is off, it's a mirror that completely obscures the LDG.

And an infinity mirror effect when seen head on.

Pinside_forum_4154689_1150941 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_4154689_1150941 (resized).jpg

Pinside_forum_4119011_1134504 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_4119011_1134504 (resized).jpg
#11137 13 days ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

It still interacts with the factory lighting function, and when the light is off, it's a mirror that completely obscures the LDG.
[quoted image]

Cool! You have a reputation for attention to detail. It’s just always lit up in the pictures I’ve seen.

#11138 13 days ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

Cool! You have a reputation for attention to detail. It’s just always lit up in the pictures I’ve seen.

Indeed, the factory light is on solid in attract/standby, and goes off during gameplay.

#11139 13 days ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

And an infinity mirror effect when seen head on.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Nice! I didn’t know yours was a whole set. I knew the others were your work. Top notch as per usual. Can’t wait to see in person. Friday can’t come soon enough.

#11140 13 days ago

Mine needs a factory re-set! Can anybody explain to me how to do this please??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Wanted
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/223 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.