Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 152 posts
  • 104 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PinBiz
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EB27C2E3-7B9C-49C3-A59F-A629362D644F (resized).jpeg
    719F7C5E-256A-47AF-8033-7ECA7EE4AB9B (resized).jpeg
    05EBC68F-2136-449B-8921-DE2388055235 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20211001_042807 (resized).jpg
    speed (resized).png
    download.jpeg-2 (resized).jpg
    B06F87C0-1DF7-44CC-AB42-6DEF8C7C92BA (resized).png
    the-disposable-assassin-scud-3T90 (resized).jpg
    MV5BMTgwOTc4OTk3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzc0MjMzMw@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_ (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    03B80596-ABB1-4C93-82DA-835DF33C5348 (resized).jpeg
    7B90964F-35C7-439B-8449-17ACDA0BB11D (resized).jpeg
    99DAA090-31F3-4E59-8D0B-C86883CC4A64 (resized).jpeg
    sob (resized).jpg
    CC3B5479-9315-417E-9B27-0361DD9B58DF (resized).jpeg
    FD925B6D-A6CD-468B-9E8F-9B45874DB8AD (resized).jpeg
    There are 152 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 1 year ago

My Pillow

CC949792-EE4C-486B-AB68-CC6C83C20BA1 (resized).jpegCC949792-EE4C-486B-AB68-CC6C83C20BA1 (resized).jpeg
    #53 1 year ago

Blazing Saddles

#54 1 year ago

Sargent Fury and his Howling Commandos

LTG : )

#55 1 year ago
    Quoted from avspin:

Blazing Saddles

Just about any Mel brooks movie would be great. Someone needs to retheme a MSF to a young Frankenstein

#56 1 year ago

Blazing Saddles

Rocky Horror Picture Show

#57 1 year ago
    Quoted from titanpenguin:

Just about any Mel brooks movie would be great. Someone needs to retheme a MSF to a young Frankenstein

Agreed. History of the World would be an easy one!

#58 1 year ago

How about Office Space?

MV5BOTA5MzQ3MzI1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTcxNTYxMTE@._V1_ (resized).jpgMV5BOTA5MzQ3MzI1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTcxNTYxMTE@._V1_ (resized).jpg
    #59 1 year ago

It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia

#60 1 year ago
    Quoted from John-Floyd:

Pink Floyd - my #1 dream pin
    - they’d prob never license it out and good luck getting Gilmour and Waters to agree on anything.

I agree with this. My biggest fear is that it wouldn't be done right. I want smoke machines,, walls crumbling and and lasers in the damn thing!

#61 1 year ago

Gumby.

And I'm glad it will never be made.

#62 1 year ago
    #63 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pwedge:

It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia

2 requests:

Troll Toll mode

Sweet Dee’s iconic, “Aw goddammit you guys!” when the ball drains.

#64 1 year ago

Anchorman - callouts would be gold. Assemble the news team. Work your way to the Anchorman Brawl multiball before getting trapped in a glass case of emotion. Jazz flute. Panda Watch wizard mode. Bring it on.

JBD2.jpeg (resized).jpgJBD2.jpeg (resized).jpg
    #65 1 year ago

(gerry andersons) ufo the saucers would be great pop bumpers. each ball could be an interceptor.

#66 1 year ago

Don’t even joke! Haha

#67 1 year ago

I’ve long thought Get Smart! would make a great pin theme, all the possible toys, callouts, and characters, but alas, I don’t think it will ever happen.

#69 1 year ago
    Quoted from onemilemore:

Anchorman - callouts would be gold. Assemble the news team. Work your way to the Anchorman Brawl multiball before getting trapped in a glass case of emotion. Jazz flute. Panda Watch wizard mode. Bring it on.[quoted image]

I did not see that coming!

#70 1 year ago

I'm not even kidding, this would be hilarious, but it's way too weird and obscure. Still, I'd buy one!

Screenshot_20220805-203631_Chrome~2 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220805-203631_Chrome~2 (resized).jpg
    #71 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinash:

GG Allin the pin.

10/10

#72 1 year ago

Pee Wee’s Playhouse

#73 1 year ago

Jaws. Well, Stern has poster only assets…or JJP, whatever, and zero Quint, Brody or Hooper callouts.

#74 1 year ago

Yup the "grails" Jaws and BTTF won't happen, too many critical assets not available to license (like Doc and Marty)

I think Harry Potter could happen but man, should that have been made a decade ago? Should have been JJP game #2

Fifth Element would be amaze-balls, you wouldn't get Bruce Willis though. Maybe his voice clips if you're lucky?

#75 1 year ago
    Quoted from crujones4life:

The Godfather is coming from JJP supposedly...

I think that's code name for The Matrix.

It better be.

#76 1 year ago

RAZA

#77 1 year ago

What We Do in the Shadows (series, not the movie) on Hulu (formerly FXX then FX) would be a fantastic pin. The callouts would be amazing, and the sub-modes and little hidden paths in the gameplay could be epic. If Stern didn't do it, this is EASILY in @spookycharlie's wheelhouse. But, alas, probably never to be a pin...

what we do in the shadows-sml (resized).jpgwhat we do in the shadows-sml (resized).jpg

#78 1 year ago

Hell Yea!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #79 1 year ago

I made a pin adaption in the 70s, that allowed a turn and an electric light of a revolver head on a bong.
    Truly, "Special when Lit"

So...a second for Cheech and Chong, or Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, with a reward.

But Ill settle for Idiocracy, or Dude Wheres my Car!

#80 1 year ago

Thriller

LTG : )

#81 1 year ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Looks like people want 90s-00s nostalgia vs 80s so no Porky's pinball.
    [quoted image]

Can you imagine Meat multiball? It would be a all time classic.

#82 1 year ago

Leisure Suit Larry...

images.jpeg (resized).jpgimages.jpeg (resized).jpg
    #83 1 year ago

Debbie Does Dallas with a gangbang multi ball.

#84 1 year ago
    Quoted from smokinhos:

Leisure Suit Larry...
    [quoted image]

Or its origin before the LSL cartoon overlay, Hot Tub Adventure.

#85 1 year ago

The Room and Showgirls

#86 1 year ago

Schindler's List probably would not make such a great pin.

#87 1 year ago
    F9769A5E-9AB2-4786-8D38-F639E89FB2FF (resized).jpegF9769A5E-9AB2-4786-8D38-F639E89FB2FF (resized).jpeg
    #88 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinash:

GG Allin the pin.

"Jersey Jack Pinball is proud to announce......GG Allin and the Murder Junkies Pinball. Featuring such hits as Bite It Scum, I Wanna Kill You and many others that I can't list here or I would probably get banned from Pinside forever! Pre-order now!"

#89 1 year ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

Schindler's List probably would not make such a great pin.

Came up in a prior bad pinball theme thread. Sophie's Choice and Das Boot, too.
    schindler's list (resized).jpgschindler's list (resized).jpg

#91 1 year ago

I'd buy that.

ramones-small (resized).jpgramones-small (resized).jpg
    #92 1 year ago
    Quoted from benheck:

I think Harry Potter could happen but man, should that have been made a decade ago?

I've been saying this same thing. You know full well:
    1.) if Stern does it, it will suck on pretty every level. Cheap shitty artwork, one toy. Wash rinse repeat is a proven business model *cough*
    2.) If JJP gets it, it'll likely come with a Mirco chipfest edition playfield, a main toy that they think is clever (falls massively flat for HP fans) and based off of the Deathly Hallows only because they just proved that on TS4. (I'm still reeling from such a piss poor business decision to not use the full trilogy.) Imagine if Stern made Return of the King LOTR lol. /SMH

So who does that leave? NOT Spooky! CGC? Dee..... hah! American Pinball the likely winner here?
    Maybe it's time to look outside the US for talent. Then the shipping kills everyone.

JK Rowling thinks pinball is gambling and has said no. For the community I am more than happy to spend a day sexually gratifying every inch of her body to change that incorrect mentality. PM me JK, I know you're here. Otherwise a non commercial build (no coin door no code for it). But is there a HUO market big enough to warrant a monstrously expensive license. Harry Potter will only surface as a Homebrew I'm afraid. Ms Rowling I will tongue your bung. At least consider it.

#93 1 year ago

The Quiet Place

download (resized).jpegdownload (resized).jpeg
    #94 1 year ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Yup the "grails" Jaws and BTTF won't happen, too many critical assets not available to license (like Doc and Marty)
    I think Harry Potter could happen but man, should that have been made a decade ago? Should have been JJP game #2
    Fifth Element would be amaze-balls, you wouldn't get Bruce Willis though. Maybe his voice clips if you're lucky?

The thing about Harry Potter is that it's hotter than ever and really could be made anytime, like Star Wars was.

#95 1 year ago

Since we're being silly...how about The Golden Girls?

#96 1 year ago

Instead of old bands, why not old shows?

A-Team
    Airwolf
    MASH
    Knight Rider
    Alf
    The Facts of Life

#97 1 year ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

A horror themed pinball about the 1812 Overture. Wait, that was done.
    A pinball about a futuristic gym/spa. Nope, that was done too.
    I know, a machine where the theme is body building. Made it.
    How about a pinball about dancing showgirls that are actually poker cards. Darn, they made that too.
    I know, a pinball about being trapped in a junkyard where you have a devil and an angel on each shoulder and you have to assemble junk to create a spaceship and battle the owner of the junkyard (Crazy Bob) in outer space. Wait, nevermind. I guess ANY THEME is possible.

Nah, most of those are original themes that don't involve licensing. That doesn't happen anymore.

#98 1 year ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Instead of old bands, why not old shows?
    A-Team
    Airwolf
    MASH
    Knight Rider
    Alf
    The Facts of Life

Happy Days
    Hilarious house of frightenstein (the best kids/adult early Saturday morning comedy ever)

#99 1 year ago
    Quoted from ShinyBall:

Hogan's Heroes.

easily meets all of your wants/wishes

That would be great but " I know nothing "

#100 1 year ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Have you seen his latest batch of movies .
    I think getting Bruce would be the easiest part .

There are 152 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pins-that-won-t-be-made-/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.