(Topic ID: 351121)

Pinball Tshirts, hats, jerseys and decals

By flashinstinct

3 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Is my stuff”

• Priced just right 10 votes
      56%
    • A bit on the high side 6 votes
      33%
    • You are way out in left field 2 votes
      11%

(18 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4224 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4223 (resized).jpeg
    image000000 (resized).JPG
    neon2 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    post3 (resized).jpg
    post-xmas (resized).jpg
    post1 (resized).jpg
    post2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4145 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4130 (resized).jpeg
    coil-sleeve-maisie (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240411_201911.jpg
    signal-2024-04-11-150300 (resized).jpeg
    There are 162 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 82 days ago

Bump.

#52 82 days ago

bump

#53 82 days ago

Great designs! Bump.

#54 82 days ago

Bump great idea

#55 82 days ago

bump me one time!!

#56 81 days ago

ZMeny Can we get TPN to troll NBC? LOL

tpn_1 (resized).pngtpn_1 (resized).png

#57 78 days ago

Hat and Beanie patches are set to finish production on Friday. We are still on schedule. No more news.

#58 78 days ago

Free stuff, why not>Bump me baby!

#59 78 days ago

Bump to the top

#60 78 days ago

Bump for shirts and one helping Project Pinball.

LTG : )

#62 77 days ago

Bump

#63 76 days ago

Sometimes sh....Tilt Happens

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #64 76 days ago

On Another Note, Patches are complete and on their way from the manufacturer
    People will have the option to simply buy the patch outright or hats, beanies and other branded materials

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #65 75 days ago

Back to the top

#66 75 days ago

This is a great idea

#67 74 days ago

Final hours folks.
    Making the draw tomorrow morning.

#68 74 days ago

Bumperooni!

#69 74 days ago

Last minute bump!

#70 74 days ago

Late Bump

#71 74 days ago

Real late bump great shirts

#72 74 days ago

Late-er bump lol

#73 74 days ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

While I wont refund a jersey - if you win, ill just throw in a shirt

Apparently the universe has a way of creating prophecies.

I asked google this morning to generate a # between 1 and 72 for the amount of posts in the thread. Came out with #38. Which ends up being ImNotNorm . Therefore in theory if I wouldn't have replied to that, he wouldn't have won. Congrats to @imnotnorm, let me know which tshirt you want with your upcoming order.
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#74 74 days ago

Apparently the universe has a way of creating prophecies.
    I asked google this morning to generate a # between 1 and 72 for the amount of posts in the thread. Came out with #38. Which ends up being ImNotNorm . Therefore in theory if I wouldn't have replied to that, he wouldn't have won. Congrats to @imnotnorm, let me know which tshirt you want with your upcoming order.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Rule the universe t shirt please. (Black/Small)

Thanks!!

#75 74 days ago

We have a winner that’s great

#76 74 days ago

Happy for ImNotNorm Bump

#77 74 days ago

Patches are arriving ahead of schedule. Hat production starts next week!

hat-tilt (resized).jpghat-tilt (resized).jpg
    #78 73 days ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Rule the universe t shirt please. (Black/Small)
    Thanks!!

The t-shirt black smalll will fit on a kid. Fair warning.

#79 73 days ago

The t-shirt black smalll will fit on a kid. Fair warning.

It's for the Mrs.

Make it a medium just in case.

Thanks

#80 73 days ago

Cool stuff!

#82 73 days ago

Poll added, please vote

Voted!

#83 71 days ago

Part of your complete pinball breakfast LOL
    High Source of lumens!

frosted-leds-daisy (resized).jpgfrosted-leds-daisy (resized).jpg

#84 70 days ago

First patch test complete. Moving on to aggressively wearing the hat for two days and then putting it in the wash cycle 3 times in a row. Stay tuned. Since this was a used hat forgive the fibres but at least we will see it nice and shiny.

IMG_4030 (resized).jpegIMG_4030 (resized).jpeg

#85 69 days ago

NEW CONTEST FOR MARCH
    Subway Pinball Series Dropping Next Week

Your favourite games might make the cut.

1) Follow us on Facebook, Instagram. (https://www.facebook.com/pinballinvasion | https://instagram.com/pinball_invasion)
    2) Comment on your favourite pinball game that has a subway system in the subway series post.
    3) Be entered for a chance to win a Subway Series Tshirt.

(Draw held at the end of march)

subway-gen-blk (resized).jpgsubway-gen-blk (resized).jpg

#86 68 days ago

Gotta go with BSD.

#87 68 days ago

Yikes, that pic looks gratingly wrong to anyone who's lived in New York. They're all the wrong colors: the S subway line insignia is gray, B is orange, W is yellow, A is blue. (There's no U or Y so those could be anything, but not red and green, those colors are for the numbered lines.)

#88 68 days ago
    Quoted from vikingerik:

Yikes, that pic looks gratingly wrong to anyone who's lived in New York. They're all the wrong colors: the S subway line insignia is gray, B is orange, W is yellow, A is blue. (There's no U or Y so those could be anything, but not red and green, those colors are for the numbered lines.)

Noted. While I wanted to make it slightly more visual with mixing colours, perhaps sticking solely to the colour code will prevent what you are pointing now. Would you consider this more acurrate? Feedback is appreciated.
    subway-gen-blk2 (resized).jpgsubway-gen-blk2 (resized).jpg

#89 68 days ago

Just as a preview - This shirt would be White Water. The Subway line runs from the Whirlpool and then kick Out at The Lost Mine. The Direction of the Subway goes South West and the game was built in 1993
    subway-gen-whitewater (resized).jpgsubway-gen-whitewater (resized).jpg

#90 68 days ago

Just as a preview - This shirt would be White Water. The Subway line runs from the Whirlpool and then kick Out at The Lost Mine. The Direction of the Subway goes South West and the game was built in 1993

Clever. Are you going to do,more than one game design for subway. White Water isn’t my favorite but I’d consider it if it was the only subway shirt.

#91 68 days ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Clever. Are you going to do,more than one game design for subway. White Water isn’t my favorite but I’d consider it if it was the only subway shirt.

I've got a list of about 50 games right now but if you can point me to a popular one I can move it up te list.

#92 68 days ago

Noted. While I wanted to make it slightly more visual with mixing colours, perhaps sticking solely to the colour code will prevent what you are pointing now. Would you consider this more acurrate? Feedback is appreciated.
    [quoted image]

Much better, although the U and Y still feel a little off since the green and red lines are numbered not lettered. I'd make the U a lime green (the color of the real G line) and the Y brown (there's a brown Z.)

For the second shirt, the green 9 is wrong; there formerly was a 9 line that was red the same as the 3. Though there's no way to make it accurate without using the red color twice, so if you want contrast there I guess it's okay.

#93 68 days ago

I go with Avengers Infinity Quest,PRe!

#94 68 days ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

I go with Avengers Infinity Quest,PRe!

Funny you mention that. Wording is still up in the air.

subway-gen-affinity (resized).jpgsubway-gen-affinity (resized).jpg
    #95 68 days ago

TZ1 from the piano to the slot machine
    TZ2 from Camera to slot Machine
    Edit: Mistake on the E has been updated.
    subway-tz1 (resized).jpgsubway-tz1 (resized).jpgsubway-tz2 (resized).jpgsubway-tz2 (resized).jpg

#96 67 days ago
    Quoted from vikingerik:

Much better, although the U and Y still feel a little off since the green and red lines are numbered not lettered. I'd make the U a lime green (the colour of the real G line) and the Y brown (there's a brown Z.)
    For the second shirt, the green 9 is wrong; there formerly was a 9 line that was red the same as the 3. Though there's no way to make it accurate without using the red colour twice, so if you want contrast there I guess it's okay.

Adjusted more colours and moved the numbered colours on the outside. While the U doesn't have a colour associated with it, I took the colour from the G to give a bit of pop to it.

Hopefully this checks off all the boxes.

subway-gen-blk3 (resized).jpgsubway-gen-blk3 (resized).jpg
    #97 67 days ago

I think I'm satisfied now

#98 64 days ago

Hat test is complete. Shipping of hats start this week *once I get my boxes.

IMG_4033 (resized).jpegIMG_4033 (resized).jpegIMG_4034 (resized).jpegIMG_4034 (resized).jpegIMG_4035 (resized).jpegIMG_4035 (resized).jpegIMG_4036 (resized).jpegIMG_4036 (resized).jpeg
    #99 62 days ago

First Hat orders are shipping out tonight. All boxed up and ready to go.

#100 62 days ago

First Hat orders are shipping out tonight. All boxed up and ready to go.

Sweet!

There are 162 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballinvasioncom-is-now-live/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.