You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PM04-cover-small3 (resized).jpeg
43edf87bb4747d619790d7ce010183d3 (resized).jpg
IMG_1091 (resized).JPG
IMG_3641 (resized).JPG
Pinball Magazine George Gomez interview (Christmas 2016 special) cover (resized).png
Charlie Martin with Pinball Magazine No. 4 (resized).jpg
PM04 batch2 (resized).jpg
IMG_0197 (resized).JPG
IMG_0752 (resized).JPG
IMG_0753 (resized).JPG
IMG_0754 (resized).JPG
PM04 batch1 in progress (resized).jpg
Mark Ritchie postcard set (photos taken by Santiago Ciuffo at Museum of Pinball, Banning California) (resized).jpg
Pinball Magazine No. 4 is here (resized).jpg
Indiana Jones (Photo by Santiago Ciuffo 2016) (resized).jpg
PM04 cover final (resized).jpg
There are 242 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 7 years ago

Mine showed up here in Missouri today Jonathan ! Ihavent had a chance to read it yet but Im sure its great as always.

#202 7 years ago

Unbelievably.... mine arrived today (Jan 20). Definitely thought it was a goner. Jonathan was making plans to send another. So happy that Jonathan did not have to spend even more added expenses. And btw, arrived in excellent condition. This magazine must have a story to be told.

#203 7 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Unbelievably.... mine arrived today (Jan 20). Definitely thought it was a goner. Jonathan was making plans to send another. So happy that Jonathan did not have to spend even more added expenses. And btw, arrived in excellent condition. This magazine must have a story to be told.

Glad it finally arrived. More orders from the first batch did earlier today and even today
As a reminder: Pinball Magazine will be shipping a new batch of orders early next week, so order now on www.pinball-magazine.com/shop/

#204 7 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

I can almost guarantee you that the magazine made it all the way to Jersey within a week, then got held up in the Keasbey facility. I've had a Pinbits shipment that it happened to--among others--and they shipped me a replacement before the original ever arrived. Tracking always shows it in Keasbey for weeks and never moving. Really frustrating.

#205 7 years ago

I'm just seeing this thread. I got my issue 2-3 weeks ago and I love it. I really like the interview with Mark Richie and the various people in Mark's life. Excellent work. Seeing that I have a TBL on order I was very interested in the Dutch interview as well and gained a lot of insight on the entire development process of the game. I have every issue so far of the Pinball Magazine and they really are first class in every way. Very well done Jonathon.

#206 7 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I'm just seeing this thread. I got my issue 2-3 weeks ago and I love it. I really like the interview with Mark Richie and the various people in Mark's life. Excellent work. Seeing that I have a TBL on order I was very interested in the Dutch interview as well and gained a lot of insight on the entire development process of the game. I have every issue so far of the Pinball Magazine and they really are first class in every way. Very well done Jonathon.

Thank you, much appreciated

#207 7 years ago

Got mine today! must have been sitting somewhere for a month or whatever. Package didn't look beat up or anything. Mark Ritchie is my favorite designer, can't wait to dig in!

#208 7 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Got mine today! must have been sitting somewhere for a month or whatever. Package didn't look beat up or anything. Mark Ritchie is my favorite designer, can't wait to dig in!

Orders from batch 1 are still coming in Meanwhile I'm still preparing to send out a new batch early this week, which should arrive a lot quicker If you'd like your copy of Pinball Magazine No. 1, 3, 4 and/or Santiago Ciuffo's Pinball book to be in there, order today!
www.pinball-magazine.com/shop/

#209 7 years ago

Great feedback on Pinball Magazine No. 4 keeps coming in I'll be shipping out a new batch tomorrow and there is still room for a few extra orders... www.pinball-magazine.com/shop/ The magazine can also be ordered though my shop here on Pinside.

#210 7 years ago

The january batch just shipped out. Next batch of orders will ship in February.

#211 7 years ago

Still waiting in St. Louis, Missouri.

#212 7 years ago

I got mine!!! The cardboard was beat up but the magazine was so well packed that it is perfect!

That History of Pinball article sure is awesome!!!

--Jeff

#213 7 years ago

Awesome magazine... thanks so much for all the effort you put into this!

#214 7 years ago

I'm on page 114....great so far!

1 week later
#215 7 years ago

Here's two reasons to check out Spooky Pinball's February 2017 podacst:
1. Bug wrote and sang a song about Pinball Magazine No. 4
2. You can win a free copy of the magazine, too!
Check it out on http://www.spookypinball.com/http:/spookypinball.com/spooky-pinball-podcast-show-83/
The song starts at 42:10.

#216 7 years ago

Took two months since shipped but I received issue 4. Great quality as always. I don't know if anyone has asked this yet, but, where is the Python interview? Nobody has talked about it for a while. Is it the article not happening?

#217 7 years ago

Same here.

Please, please bring us the python issue. I will be the first one to buy it!!!

I think I heard you had too much material. Please don't leave out any details, maybe two separate issues needed?

Thanks again for the awesome magazine!

#218 7 years ago

dtown kevmad : Thanks for the compliments. Glad to read your magazines finally arived.
The Python issue is currently scheduled after the next regular issue, which is focussing on the oldest still living pinball designer around. Python is already dead, so he will have to wait as I rather have this other issue out while this designer is still amongst us.

#219 7 years ago

^^^^^^^^^^

Wayne Neyens???

#220 7 years ago

This is an AWESOME magazine I cant wait to get a subscription!!! I haven't been this excited since I ordered Cracked lol!

43edf87bb4747d619790d7ce010183d3 (resized).jpg43edf87bb4747d619790d7ce010183d3 (resized).jpg

#221 7 years ago

Still waiting in St. Louis, Missouri. Hope it gets here soon. I am not getting any younger......

1 week later
#222 7 years ago

Received mine awhile back. Very impressive. Beautiful layout, great use of color, interesting content and well written. I'm hooked.

1 week later
#223 7 years ago

From the Pinball Magazine Newsletter that went out March 3rd:
Speaking of the Texas Pinball Festival: interviews with the organizers of the show and of the History of Pinball booth from the show, are featured in Pinball Magazine No. 4, which is still available in the Pinball Magazine webshop. Unlike previous years Pinball Magazine isn’t planning to be present with a booth of its own, but copies of Pinball Magazine No. 1, (the sold out) No. 2, No. 3, No. 4 and Santiago Ciuffo’s PINBALL book will all be available at the stand of Pinball Classics / Rob Anthony. For those attending the show that haven’t ordered a copy of (the sold out) issue 2 or issue 4, make sure to get them at the show and have them signed by Dennis Nordman and Greg Freres (both featured in issue 2) or Mark Ritchie ( featured in issue 4). Note that the available copies of issue 2 are limited to only four or five and are sold on a first come first serve basis.

If you can’t make it to the Texas Pinball Festival you can still order Pinball Magazine No. 1, 3 and 4, as well as Santiago Ciuffo’s PINBALL book, in the Pinball Magazine webshop. I’ll be shipping out a new batch of orders on Tuesday next week, so if you’re missing any of these make sure to order them now! All orders coming in up to Monday will still ship out Tuesday. www.pinball-magazine.com/shop/

#224 7 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

From the Pinball Magazine Newsletter that went out March 3rd:
Speaking of the Texas Pinball Festival: interviews with the organizers of the show and of the History of Pinball booth from the show, are featured in Pinball Magazine No. 4, which is still available in the Pinball Magazine webshop. Unlike previous years Pinball Magazine isn’t planning to be present with a booth of its own, but copies of Pinball Magazine No. 1, (the sold out) No. 2, No. 3, No. 4 and Santiago Ciuffo’s PINBALL book will all be available at the stand of Pinball Classics / Rob Anthony. For those attending the show that haven’t ordered a copy of (the sold out) issue 2 or issue 4, make sure to get them at the show and have them signed by Dennis Nordman and Greg Freres (both featured in issue 2) or Mark Ritchie ( featured in issue 4). Note that the available copies of issue 2 are limited to only four or five and are sold on a first come first serve basis.
If you can’t make it to the Texas Pinball Festival you can still order Pinball Magazine No. 1, 3 and 4, as well as Santiago Ciuffo’s PINBALL book, in the Pinball Magazine webshop. I’ll be shipping out a new batch of orders on Tuesday next week, so if you’re missing any of these make sure to order them now! All orders coming in up to Monday will still ship out Tuesday. http://www.pinball-magazine.com/shop/

Great news! Will order asap! Have you thought of a digital version, a real digital version? Check out my SaaS solution at www.triumphsoftware.net

#225 7 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Great news! Will order asap! Have you thought of a digital version, a real digital version? Check out my SaaS solution at http://www.triumphsoftware.net

I looked at it and it's on my list of things to look further into.

#226 7 years ago

quick reminder: Pinball magazine will ship a new batch of orders this Tuesday. If you don't have any of the Pinball Magazines you're definitely missing out. Each issue has a huge in-depth cover story on a specific designer or topic (issue 1: Roger Sharpe, issue 3: KISS pinballs + Bally's heyday + Kevin O'Connor + Jim Patla, issue 4: Mark Ritchie). So here's your chance to order these fantastic magazines: www.pinball-magazine.com/shop/

#227 7 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

quick reminder: Pinball magazine will ship a new batch of orders this Tuesday. If you don't have any of the Pinball Magazines you're definitely missing out. Each issue has a huge in-depth cover story on a specific designer or topic (issue 1: Roger Sharpe, issue 3: KISS pinballs + Bally's heyday + Kevin O'Connor + Jim Patla, issue 4: Mark Ritchie). So here's your chance to order these fantastic magazines: http://www.pinball-magazine.com/shop/

Just ordered 1-4 from Borygard if people wanna get caught up like me and had missed out on getting 2

#228 7 years ago

Still a few more hours to place your order and ship almost immediately (if received by 9AM CEST): www.pinball-magazine.com/shop/

#229 7 years ago

I'll be placing an order to get issues 3-4. I have 1-2 but they are misplaced due to my moves and those three pesky brain surgeries.

I am also hanging tight for a vendor at banning to have them IF I get to go.

But this magazine is great, I'll be getting the other 2 and owning them all.

Bravo on a great pinball mag! Must read all the way.

#230 7 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I'll be placing an order to get issues 3-4. I have 1-2 but they are misplaced due to my moves and those three pesky brain surgeries.
I am also hanging tight for a vendor at banning to have them IF I get to go.
But this magazine is great, I'll be getting the other 2 and owning them all.
Bravo on a great pinball mag! Must read all the way.

I'll be in Banning myself and plan to ship about 20 copies of issue 4. If you can make it, find me

#231 7 years ago

I'm curious about the publishing schedule for this year. Are you planning on one or two issues? I really enjoyed #4 and am looking forward to the next issue.

2 weeks later
#232 7 years ago

I'm planning to ship a new batch of orders next week. As apparently still a lot of people are unfamiliar with the quality publication Pinball Magazine is, why not get acquainted now and order one or more issues. You won't regret it.
Webshop: www.pinball-magazine.com/shop/

#233 7 years ago

Jeef Teolis of Pinball profile was kind enough to interview me about Pinball Magazine You can listen to the interview here: http://www.podcastgarden.com/podcast/pinballprofile

1 week later
#234 7 years ago

Pinball Magazine will be shipping another batch of orders of Pinball Magazine No. 1, No. 3, No. 4, Santiago Ciuffo's PINBALL book and pinball posters this Tuesday. Any orders coming in prior to Monday afternoon will ship in this batch. So place your order now: www.pinball-magazine.com/shop/

PM04-cover-small3 (resized).jpegPM04-cover-small3 (resized).jpeg

3 weeks later
#235 7 years ago

Shipping another batch of orders early this week. I can still include orders that come in Monday May 1st. www.pinball-magazine.com/shop/

2 months later
#236 6 years ago

Pinball Magazine will be shipping a new batch of orders early next week, so plenty of time to get your order in: www.pinball-magazine.com/shop/
Available are:
Pinball Magazine No. 1, 3 and 4
Santiago Ciuffo's beautiful coffee table photo book
Various posters by Santiago Ciuffo

#237 6 years ago

Waiting on numero cinco...

#238 6 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Waiting on numero cinco...

I'm working on Pinball Magazine No. 5 actually. I hope to go to print in September.

The earl;ier bannounced shipment of this week will ship out tomorrow and I can still add orders to this shipment. Those who hurry can still be in it

6 months later
#239 6 years ago

Pinball Magazine will be shipping a new batch of orders within a few hours, but if you hurry your order may still be in that batch:
http://www.pinball-magazine.com/shop/

Available are:
Various posters by Santiago Ciuffo, as well as three new posters with prototype artwork by Kevin O'Connor

2 months later
#240 6 years ago

Repost:

Pinball Magazine will be shipping a new batch of orders within a few hours, but if you hurry your order may still be in that batch:

Available are:
Various posters by Santiago Ciuffo, as well as three new posters with prototype artwork by Kevin O'Connor

#241 6 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

Repost:
Available are:

Any updates on issue #5? Wayne's not getting any younger. Just kidding. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

#242 6 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Any updates on issue #5? Wayne's not getting any younger. Just kidding. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Sure Dennis,
Right now I'm going over the last 33 pages (in a 14 point font) of miscelanious segments from my interviews with Wayne to see where they best fit in the cover story. After that I'm running the entire cover story in segments through a special program to detect typos and check on comma placings and such. Once that is done, hopefully this weekend, then I can finally start doing the layout of the the magazine. I'll probably have to send advertisers a reminder to send in their ad artwork as well, but that's where I'm currently at. I'd love to see things go faster, but life keeps interfereing However, at the current pace the magazine should be out in time for Wayne's 100th birthday. (Hopefully a month or 2 earlier even)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 169.00
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

2,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, MA
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 99.00
Cabinet Parts
Gizmorama Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Davenport, FL
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

12,500 (OBO)
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 242 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-magazine-is-now-taking-ads-for-issue-4/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.