47 days ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 days ago by shlockdoc
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball Armor Flyer Back v2 (resized).jpg
    Pinball Armor Flyer - Front - v2 (resized).jpg
    #1 47 days ago

Barrels of Fun is proud to announce that Pinball Armor is back!

You can order now for delivery or pick up at TPF if ordered by 5pm CDT Wednesday, March 13th.

kollectfun.com

Pinball Armor is the perfect solution for your machine's protection!  Moving your machines to a show?  Shipping to another location?  

Your machines deserve to be armored!

There are 4 different pieces in this new release that are all available separately:

Head Cover
    Full Body Cover
    Leg Bag
    and the new Machine Wrap!

If you get the full set it comes with the Head Cover, Full Machine Body Cover with shooter rod protection and the Leg Bag.  These padded pieces are made from high grade 600D woven nylon.  With a denier count of 600, this nylon fabric is known for its exceptional strength and durability. It is commonly used in the production of bags, backpacks, luggage, and other heavy-duty applications where sturdiness is essential.

When you buy the 3 piece set you save $70 over the individual piece prices!

Check it out:

Pinball Armor Flyer - Front - v2 (resized).jpgPinball Armor Flyer - Front - v2 (resized).jpgPinball Armor Flyer Back v2 (resized).jpgPinball Armor Flyer Back v2 (resized).jpg
    #2 47 days ago

The leg bag alone is outstanding if you ever move games with powder coated legs. Each leg in its own sleeve, pockets for balls, bolts, and some tools. Super nice.

#3 46 days ago

We are also very happy with the new pinball wrap as it is quick and eliminates the plastic wrap.

#4 42 days ago

Can you use the head and body bags for classic solid state pins or do they fit only recent/modern pins with foldable heads?

1 week later
    #5 30 days ago

I ordered this and received it recently. Not cheap to buy, but it is very well made. Looking forward to using it so I don’t have to figure out moving blankets, wrapping plastic, etc. I can say the bag for legs and moving accessories is very sturdy.

It didn’t look like the cover for the head would fit my sys11, but it appeared to fit a modern stern and a JJP without topper.

I just honestly wanted something that I could wrap a pin with for quick transportation and it looks like this will work. I’ll post an update when I move a machine with it.

#6 30 days ago

I too got the leg bag and wrap for transporting to shows. Leg bag is great. Havent used the wrap yet, but Im sure it will be perfect for moving games. No longer have to use cardboard edging under a ratchet strap. Hope to give it a try this weekend.

#7 30 days ago

Ok I bought one. I still think a booth at Allentown would crush it and save shipping.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-armor-is-back and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.