(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,711 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by acitti
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,711 posts in this topic. You are on page 254 of 255.
#12651 45 days ago

Hi Cali folks, I have HUO low play count Bond 60th LE with topper available for sale or trade toward a STh LE/prem/pro with UV kit. Hit me up if interested

Added 10 days ago:

Traded for a STh LE

#12652 45 days ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Is it goofy with a colored playfield ? B&W is part of the attraction of this title . Can you post pics ?

It's not as bad as it sounds. It looks better in person

#12653 42 days ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I'm selling my flawless condition Deadpool Premium. Testing the waters here. Ask anyone who knows me, or has bought a game from me. My games are 100% perfect. I have pinball OCD. ...”
2024-03-16
Livermore, CA
9,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 107 times

#12654 42 days ago

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Perfect condition Stern Official Deadpool Topper. You pick up or you pay for all shipping expenses.”
2024-03-16
Livermore, CA
1,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 124 times

#12655 42 days ago

#12656 42 days ago

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Like new.will include extra lights from lermods and brass dial instead of red.will include red one as well,Free shipping”
2024-03-15
San Jose, CA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 150 times

#12657 42 days ago

#12658 42 days ago

Rush LE plus Godzilla LE 27,000

Added 39 days ago:

godzilla still available

#12659 40 days ago

Batman: The Dark Knight up for sale in Nor Cal, Folsom.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Gorgeous players condition Batman: The Dark Knight. Full LEDs, new Titan rubbers, lots of elbow grease has made this one a great player. Priced to sell, feel free to make an offer....”
40 days ago
Folsom, CA
4,600 (OBO)

#12660 39 days ago

I have (2) used playfields if anyone is interested. 1 is a fairly nice Skateball, the other is a worn out Bobby Orr. Bobby Orr is free if Skateball pf buyer wants it, make offer

#12661 38 days ago

Hey all, considering trading my Metallica premium or Godzilla premium (only looking to offload one, but they're both eligible). Mainly looking for a TSPP or TNA in return. I know it's a long shot, but let me know if you have either of those and are interested in a trade.

#12662 35 days ago

Getting ready to list a Guardians of the galaxy LE. It will be this afternoon. Limited to 600
Includes, topper, Pinwoofer, custom metal wire form to ramps. Plastic protectors and orb protector. Custom audio track. $17k OBO
These hardly ever come up for sale for a reason. Great game! Hate to sell it.
Located in Reno

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/174348

#12663 35 days ago

Selling my restored and heavily modded Attack from Mars. PM if interested

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#12664 35 days ago

Ghost Busters LE in Reno. Less than 500 plays

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/174349

#12665 35 days ago

How about a players' Klondike in the 850 range?
Dm for deets.
Could deliver to GSPF.

#12666 35 days ago

I don’t suppose I could put this on layaway ?

#12667 33 days ago

Hey All,

Looking to trade out my Jurassic Park Pro. I have had the listing up in the marketplace but wanted to post in here. The game was in Santa Ana River Brewing Company back in 2021 for about 6 months. Owner bought Godzilla and moved JP to storage. I have had the game for about almost 2 years and I am the second owner. Has about 6500 plays on it. Id love to trade it out but would be willing to sell and price is def open to offers.

Looking for any of these machines and can add cash if need as I understand JP is saturated in the market.

Deadpool Pro
Star Wars Pro
Jaws Pro
Stranger Things Pro
Godzilla Pro

Again open to discussion, thanks so much.

Cheers!

#12668 32 days ago
Quoted from thefiend5:

Hey All,
Looking to trade out my Jurassic Park Pro. I have had the listing up in the marketplace but wanted to post in here. The game was in Santa Ana River Brewing Company back in 2021
Cheers!

Not interested at this time in the game (sorry) but where is Santa Ana River Brewing company and do they keep a pinball in their tasting room…and finally how are their beers?

#12669 32 days ago

If there is an alien star available..
Let me know

#12670 32 days ago
Quoted from GoldenBear:

Not interested at this time in the game (sorry) but where is Santa Ana River Brewing company and do they keep a pinball in their tasting room…and finally how are their beers?

Funny you should ask... as I am the owner of the (5) games currently at Santa Ana River Brewing Company, located in the city of Santa Ana near Harbor Blvd./Warner Ave. the games are: Godzilla Premium, original Monster Bash, Foo fighters Pro, Star Wars Premium, and Earthshaker! Check out LA Pinball Maps as they appear there as well as other places to play. They have a very good selection of beers, often have awesome food trucks also. Tucked away in an industrial area, but worth the search. Very chill crowd and I host a tournament every other tuesday night, unsanctioned, 4 rounds, random matches, typical IFPA rules apply during tournaments. I keep all my games in top shape. Monster Bash was formally home use only before being placed there.

#12671 31 days ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

Funny you should ask... as I am the owner of the (5) games currently at Santa Ana River Brewing Company, located in the city of Santa Ana near Harbor Blvd./Warner Ave. the games are: Godzilla Premium, original Monster Bash, Foo fighters Pro, Star Wars Premium, and Earthshaker! Check out LA Pinball Maps as they appear there as well as other places to play. They have a very good selection of beers, often have awesome food trucks also. Tucked away in an industrial area, but worth the search. Very chill crowd and I host a tournament every other tuesday night, unsanctioned, 4 rounds, random matches, typical IFPA rules apply during tournaments. I keep all my games in top shape. Monster Bash was formally home use only before being placed there.

There will be a "Jaws Premium unboxing and setup" occurring as soon as my distributor can deliver!!! Last I heard was "hopefully April"... l wish my distributor spent less time eating out and going to Disneyland and actually delivered the game I ordered klong ago... i have seen "The Captain" and other's able to deliver. i chose not to contact my "distributor" again just yet. Any idea on delivery of Jaws premium's ( from OLD orders) yet?

#12672 30 days ago

Machine - For Trade
X-Men (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is a HUO Stern X-MEN pro that looks beautiful and plays great! I was told this is a HUO game and I think the game condition reflects that. The playfield has little to n...”
2024-03-21
Fontana, CA
Trade
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 1487 times

#12673 29 days ago

I have a Hi-Deal in Merced, Ca. Was working fine a few months ago. Now I turn on and get a buzz and a clicking like something is stuck. I am tied up with a mod I am working on and no time to deal with Hi-Deal. All pieces are there no major issues - as I said it was fully playable 3 months ago so must be a small fix. $1000 OBO thanks

#12674 29 days ago

#12675 29 days ago

Still looking to trade my NIB Venom Premium. Plus or minus cash. Most titles considered. Located in Lake Elsinore

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Venom (Premium) Archived
NIB - New in box (personal) - “NIB Venom Premium. Possible trade for other Pinball machines. Local delivery and shipping available”
2024-03-21
Lake Elsinore, CA
Trade
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 396 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12676 28 days ago

Anyone have a TMNT Pro or Whirlwind (+cash) they'd be interested in trading for IMDN Pro? Hit me up if so, looking to mix things up a little. Thanks!

#12677 28 days ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Anyone have a TMNT Pro or Whirlwind (+cash) they'd be interested in trading for IMDN Pro? Hit me up if so, looking to mix things up a little. Thanks!

Sending message

#12678 28 days ago

Looking for foo fighters LE, preferably in Nor Cal.

Thanks,

Mike

#12679 27 days ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

I have a buddy that would trade his mint WW. Let me know.

John

#12680 25 days ago

dropped 495.00

#12681 23 days ago

Listed my GB LE for sale if anyone is interested-

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is my PERFECT Ghostbusters LE. LE #375. Total plays 451 as of this posting. No scratches or dings never routed. Home use only. Upgrades include, Factory Stern topper, S...”
2024-04-24
Fresno, CA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 302 times

#12682 21 days ago

Looking to trade or sale my NIB Foo Fighters Pro

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “NIB Foo Fighters Pro 6500 or trade for other Pinball machine.”
2024-04-20
Lake Elsinore, CA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 237 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12683 21 days ago

Looking for a Sharkey’s Shootout if anyone has one they would be willing to sell. PM me.

#12684 21 days ago

Escalara for sale!
New battery and stair treads (last 12 months).
Great for taking machines up and down steps.
Mine is the fork lift kind. Raises pinball machine 4 feet and balanced. Great for getting machines in and out of vehicles, taller than pinball dollies.
Also comes with the fork cover metal plate.
Battery charger included.
$2000
Pm me for pictures.

#12685 21 days ago
Quoted from FreeGoldWatch:

Looking for a Sharkey’s Shootout if anyone has one they would be willing to sell. PM me.

PM'd you

#12686 20 days ago

Selling a cool little virtual unit loaded with a ton of classic arcade games (over 1600) as well. The best thing about this is that unlike others, you can add games via a usb stick or hook a pc up to it. Built myself a full size unit, so am not using this anymore. Fun machine. New model with the arcade control panel runs about $1000 without the arcade games or monitor switch for a pc (included here). Local pickup or free delivery to GSPF.

Other - For Sale
“AtGames Legends Pinball for sale. Like new condition. Upgrades include the arcade control panel (joystick, buttons and trackball) and coinopsx usb stick with over 1600 retro arcade...”
24 days ago
Davis, CA
549 (OBO)   Pending

#12687 19 days ago

Listed my Simpaons Pinball Party is anyone is interested:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “The Simpsons Pinball party. The playfield is near perfect. Cliffys installed on the playfield. Titan Rubbers, Treehouse mod, hand of Rod mod, TV mod, Lamp shade mod, additional cha...”
2024-04-08
Fresno, CA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 204 times

#12688 18 days ago

I have a spy hunter that I never got around to working on. It needs love. I need to make some space so sadly it has to go. If interested PM me and I will send pictures.

#12689 18 days ago

Other - For Sale
“Escalara stair climbing lift. Fork lift style combo. Can lift up to 700 Lbs. New Battery and stair climbing treads. Comes with the fork cover metal base plate. New Battery. Charg...”
18 days ago
Anaheim, CA
2,000   Pending

Hardly used this Escalara. Maybe 10 times.

#12690 16 days ago

Hi all, I’m looking for a Tron LE if someone is thinking about selling PM me.

#12691 16 days ago

Anyone want a Fish Tales or trade me (plus cash your way) for a CCr with topper?

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Great looking Fish Tales. Color DMD, LED'd, Art Blades and new center ramp from Ramp-o-Matic. Standard fade on cabinet. Not willing to ship at the moment. I can bring it to Gol...”
16 days ago
Pleasant Hill, CA
6,400 (OBO)

#12692 13 days ago

Just listed my Foo Fighters Premium for sale It’s in great shape, plays fast and no marks or scratches anywhere. Only selling to cover another pin. Thanks.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell my HUO Foo Fighters to cover another pin. Like new condition, plays super fast. Following mods installed. Stern Expression light kit. Aftermarket Topper, LED lit. ...”
2024-04-21
Huntington Beach, CA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 379 times

#12693 13 days ago

Price drop and a bump

Other - For Sale
“AtGames Legends Pinball for sale. Like new condition. Upgrades include the arcade control panel (joystick, buttons and trackball) and coinopsx usb stick with over 1600 retro arcade...”
24 days ago
Davis, CA
549 (OBO)   Pending

#12694 11 days ago

Listed my modded, low play first owner Iron Maiden:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/175504

#12695 11 days ago

Hello,
I’m looking for a nice Monster Bash, original or remake to trade for my Foo Fighters Premium.
Here are the details on my Foo Fighters.
HUO, like new condition, plays super fast. Following mods installed.
Stern Expression light kit.
Aftermarket Topper, LED lit.
Pin Monk Power supply quiet fan
PBL External volume / headphone Jack.
Kicker backbox speakers.
Titan super shiny balls.
Titan Glow rubbers.
lightning bolt flipper toppers.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks!

Added 8 days ago:

Decided to sell it as a pin came up that I’ve been wanting for years.

#12696 10 days ago

Letting go my HUO <100 plays Elvira blood red kiss LE for $1k less MSRP. Hit me up if you want a great local deal

#12697 9 days ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Letting go my HUO <100 plays Elvira blood red kiss LE for $1k less MSRP. Hit me up if you want a great local deal

Damn this is tempting.

#12698 9 days ago

CQ restored Funhouse - free delivery to GSPF

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Fully restored, collector quality Funhouse! Restoration work includes: Restored and clearcoated original playfield Cabinet stripped, painted and decaled Mirrored CPR backglass Ne...”
2024-04-18
Davis, CA
7,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 835 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12699 9 days ago

PM Sent ....

#12700 9 days ago

I am tempted to trade my HUO mint JP prem. Looks and plays like brand new. If anyone has any trade ideas feel free to DM me.

There are 12,711 posts in this topic. You are on page 254 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/254 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.