3.4 Billion Super Victory Laps Champion AIQ awesome1 (resized).png
2.3 Billion Soul Gem Jackpot Champion AIQ awesome1 (resized).png
312 Million Iron Man Multiball Champion AIQ awesome1 (resized).png
awesome1 AIQ Leaderboard 4-21-2024 Stern Insider Connected.PNG
awesome1 AIQ Leaderboard 4-2024 Activity Stern Insider Connected.jpg
12 Billion AIQ Pinball Grand Champion awesome1.JPG
IMG_1998 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 258.
#10501 1 year ago

Ive try to install my shooter rod today. It came like it isn’t described in the install instruction. I have a little board where the two wires from the shooter plugged in and one goes to the Nodeboard. That cable that goes to the nodeboard has two connectors. One that goes to Cn15 and one with a single black cable that I don’t know where to plug in? Maybe anyone can help me?
6283B021-35C1-4EFB-8558-E8BDCE25F8A8 (resized).jpeg6283B021-35C1-4EFB-8558-E8BDCE25F8A8 (resized).jpeg7D0EF8EE-643E-4144-8B02-3F1F7B09D965 (resized).jpeg7D0EF8EE-643E-4144-8B02-3F1F7B09D965 (resized).jpeg84FAEBFE-479C-4141-BBB0-67B5919E0F07 (resized).jpeg84FAEBFE-479C-4141-BBB0-67B5919E0F07 (resized).jpegDBBB7939-2A5D-4075-8CD2-EA07FC6B5926 (resized).jpegDBBB7939-2A5D-4075-8CD2-EA07FC6B5926 (resized).jpeg

#10502 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Ive try to install my shooter rod today. It came like it isn’t described in the install instruction. I have a little board where the two wires from the shooter plugged in and one goes to the Nodeboard. That cable that goes to the nodeboard has two connectors. One that goes to Cn15 and one with a single black cable that I don’t know where to plug in? Maybe anyone can help me?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

DF3F3DE7-DE4D-49AA-9A2B-0B7030C263AC (resized).jpegDF3F3DE7-DE4D-49AA-9A2B-0B7030C263AC (resized).jpeg
#10503 1 year ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

[quoted image]

Great, thanks

#10504 1 year ago

My tower didn’t always catch the ball, is there an adjustment for this ?

Greetings

#10505 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

My tower didn’t always catch the ball, is there an adjustment for this ?
Greetings

I would start by making sure the tower optos are clean

#10506 1 year ago

I noticed the VUK really slams hard in to the upside down rail. I set the VUK power to the lowest and much better. I notice the switch next to upside down rail kept getting mashed my the ball. I replaced the switch added a PETG clear guard (hard to see) to protect the replaced switch. Anyone else notice their switch metal thingy kinda wobbly from getting hit?

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 6.58.01 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-07-24 at 6.58.01 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-07-24 at 6.58.16 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-07-24 at 6.58.16 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-07-24 at 6.58.23 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-07-24 at 6.58.23 PM (resized).png
#10507 1 year ago

Hey guys I got my premium yesterday and am really enjoying it. I think my son may be enjoying more than me as he typically plays 4 player by himself. The one thing I was pissed about is I jacked up my left art blade as it was harder to install than the right.

The one thing I was curious on was when I went to turn off the machine and it was just in attract mode, the fans from the back box or at least that is where it sounded where it was coming from sounded very loud. Is this common?

#10508 1 year ago

It's the power supply cooling fan. It's normal on the newer Sterns. There is replacement fan out there that is supposed to be a lot quieter.

#10509 1 year ago
Quoted from Savageroots:

The one thing I was pissed about is I jacked up my left art blade as it was harder to install than the right.

If you have the OEM Stern art blades, you can remove them and reinstall them a few times if you aren't happy with the alignment.

#10510 1 year ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

It's the power supply cooling fan. It's normal on the newer Sterns. There is replacement fan out there that is supposed to be a lot quieter.

Good to know. Just thought it was weird and didn’t know if I needed to keep an eye on it. The machine though is really a thing of beauty.

#10511 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

If you have the OEM Stern art blades, you can remove them and reinstall them a few times if you aren't happy with the alignment.

Yeah I tried to do that but the place it got jacked on the top because when I had the playfield raised it came down on the blade. I will try and fix but was too giddy to play.

#10512 1 year ago
Quoted from pixelpete:

I noticed the VUK really slams hard in to the upside down rail. I set the VUK power to the lowest and much better. I notice the switch next to upside down rail kept getting mashed my the ball. I replaced the switch added a PETG clear guard (hard to see) to protect the replaced switch. Anyone else notice their switch metal thingy kinda wobbly from getting hit?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Definitely a spot where an opto would have been better, mine is always getting snagged when I clean the game.

#10513 1 year ago
Quoted from pixelpete:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I found the one of the switch mounting holes simply had no threads in it.. so the switch was only held in by one screw. I don't know if it got wore out or was just a manufacturing defect. I solved it by just adding a threaded switch nut plate under the mounting plate.

#10514 1 year ago

Quick PSA for anyone with the AIQ Aluminum spinner upgrade. Great part, high quality. As others have found, mine was slightly weighted such that it would rotate the post to the bottom when using the included thrust bearing. I found an easy solution for this if anyone is interested.

I used a bench grinder to remove about 20% of the post, removed the washer, and shortened the connecting bolt. Together, this lowered the mass and balanced the disk. It pretty much stays whereever it stops now. FYI. I measured the final dimension on my post at 0.815".

Note: if you do try this, I'd suggest grinding a bit, installing, and then checking the balance, and repeat. You can tune it to your game this way. If you happen to grind off too much, you can always add a washer back onto the screw.
IMG_2159 2 (resized).JPGIMG_2159 2 (resized).JPGIMG_2160 3 (resized).JPGIMG_2160 3 (resized).JPGIMG_2161 2 (resized).JPGIMG_2161 2 (resized).JPGIMG_2162 2 (resized).JPGIMG_2162 2 (resized).JPG

#10515 1 year ago

Hey all, I recently got a pro. I played this exact machine at my friends house before moving it to my place.I leveled the machine at his house when he bought it and leveled it the same way at my house when I moved it. However for whatever reason anytime the ball releases from the avengers tower or the up post, it goes STDM…at his house it used to bounce from the right flipper into the left. I’ve checked side to side level on the playfield in multiple spots with my digital level. I even tried removing the plastic and adjusting the ball guide, but it had no adjustment and made no difference.

Do I just start adjusting the level towards the right so it releases and hits the flipper? Any tips?

#10516 1 year ago

It's fairly normal for a ball dropping from the tower or the up-post to go SDTM. But you've got the upper flipper there - hit the ball!

#10517 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

It's fairly normal for a ball dropping from the tower or the up-post to go SDTM. But you've got the upper flipper there - hit the ball!

I feel like once I nailed down the timing of this shot specifically, my scores started to go way up.

#10518 1 year ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

Hey all, I recently got a pro. I played this exact machine at my friends house before moving it to my place.I leveled the machine at his house when he bought it and leveled it the same way at my house when I moved it. However for whatever reason anytime the ball releases from the avengers tower or the up post, it goes STDM…at his house it used to bounce from the right flipper into the left. I’ve checked side to side level on the playfield in multiple spots with my digital level. I even tried removing the plastic and adjusting the ball guide, but it had no adjustment and made no difference.
Do I just start adjusting the level towards the right so it releases and hits the flipper? Any tips?

If it really bothers you, you can adjust the upper flipper pawl so that the bat is aligned slightly more CCW which will direct the ball to the right flipper. I think design intent has it release SDTM however.

#10519 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Also can give a side nudge as it releases.

#10520 1 year ago

Thanks for all the tips. I thought it was supposed to bounce from the right into the left when released. I keep getting to the Dr Strange time stone mode and I lose 5 flips right out of the gate from it going STDM.

I’ll have to start practicing the timing On a nudge to get it to a left cradle.

#10521 1 year ago

I have a pro with about 15000 plays on it. Rebuilding the lower flippers was a huge pain in the dick. Had to pull both assemblies off because coil stop screws had broken off. In order to do that, I had to unscrew the playfield slide arms and move them out of the way, while holding the playfield, sometimes on my shoulder or elbow. Would it hurt to throw a prop rod in there? Cmon stern....

#10522 1 year ago
Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

I have a pro with about 15000 plays on it. Rebuilding the lower flippers was a huge pain in the dick. Had to pull both assemblies off because coil stop screws had broken off. In order to do that, I had to unscrew the playfield slide arms and move them out of the way, while holding the playfield, sometimes on my shoulder or elbow. Would it hurt to throw a prop rod in there? Cmon stern....

Why not raise it fully and just lean the playfield up against the head? That’s what the rubber bumpers on the head are for…

#10523 1 year ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

Thanks for all the tips. I thought it was supposed to bounce from the right into the left when released. I keep getting to the Dr Strange time stone mode and I lose 5 flips right out of the gate from it going STDM.
I’ll have to start practicing the timing On a nudge to get it to a left cradle.

Agree SDTM is design. For Soul- I hold up flipper before mode starts to save a flip (I’ve never checked but think that works). Down side is right Outlane drain risk but generally with nudge can avoid. Letting ball just hit upper flip means slower ball movement/easier control.

#10524 1 year ago

Alright, we’ll, next question. When everyone’s avengers tower locks the ball and then drops it, does it flow right down smoothly and follow the curve? Mine releases and hits the gate and then usually rolls towards the right.

#10525 1 year ago

Mine doesn’t go SDTM nor does it hit a gate. Comes down smoothly *knocks on wood*

#10526 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Mine doesn’t go SDTM nor does it hit a gate. Comes down smoothly *knocks on wood*

This is how it played the whole time at my buddies house but I can not get the sweet spot back now that I have moved it.

#10527 1 year ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

This is how it played the whole time at my buddies house but I can not get the sweet spot back now that I have moved it.

I actually just started noticing this on mine. Earlier today it came down straight and me it is coming what looks to the the right side. Very hard to do Hawkeye challenge when it doesn’t come down smooth.

#10528 1 year ago
Quoted from Savageroots:

I actually just started noticing this on mine. Earlier today it came down straight and me it is coming what looks to the the right side. Very hard to do Hawkeye challenge when it doesn’t come down smooth.

I really thought Keith had said SDTM was by design but prob imagining it.

Nice flow down to flipper for me. By gate do you mean the post that comes up to trap ball? So after every 50 plays or so the post on mine starts to cross threshold of playfield. This does screw up the flow coming down but also decreases likelihood I can get tower lock because it loses speed. My fix has been to lift playfield and screw (by hand) the post down lower under playfield. Another 50 games and it works itself back up. Prob a better fix but I haven’t spent time on it (open to suggestions!)

Is your post below playfield?

#10529 1 year ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

I really thought Keith had said SDTM was by design but prob imagining it.
Nice flow down to flipper for me. By gate do you mean the post that comes up to trap ball? So after every 50 plays or so the post on mine starts to cross threshold of playfield. This does screw up the flow coming down but also decreases likelihood I can get tower lock because it loses speed. My fix has been to lift playfield and screw (by hand) the post down lower under playfield. Another 50 games and it works itself back up. Prob a better fix but I haven’t spent time on it (open to suggestions!)
Is your post below playfield?

It’s actually not the up post that causes it. There is a one way gate that when the ball shoot’s up the tower, that gate hinges up so the ball can go upwards but when it comes back down the gate isn’t supposed to move so it directs the ball to the left and it rolls along the ball guide.

For some reason my tower release doesn’t just ride down the ball guide, now it drops slightly to the right, hitting the gate and then causing an uncontrolled roll

#10530 1 year ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

It’s actually not the up post that causes it. There is a one way gate that when the ball shoot’s up the tower, that gate hinges up so the ball can go upwards but when it comes back down the gate isn’t supposed to move so it directs the ball to the left and it rolls along the ball guide.
For some reason my tower release doesn’t just ride down the ball guide, now it drops slightly to the right, hitting the gate and then causing an uncontrolled roll

Ahhh ok. I guess mine is working properly then. Sorry no idea how to fix that gate.

#10531 1 year ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

Try jacking up the right rear leg a turn or two. The ball should drop straight down from the tower magnet hugging the left side.

Watch carefully as the ball is released. Is it already rattling when it hits the gate?

#10532 1 year ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

I have 3500+ games played on my AIQ Premium and don't have this issue. Double check the side to side level if you haven't already and as mentioned, may need to raise the right rear just a touch. I'm also at 6.8° slope if you want to try that.

#10533 1 year ago

So I have been noticing a lot of air balls off of my dr. strange spinner. I read through someones post on the guide how to lower and raise the spinner. So last night I was going to attempt to adjust this and I took off all the nuts holding the white piece on but I could not get the bearing to move as that is what the procedure said. Am I missing something completely? Sorry I am new at trying to adjust this stuff and maybe I am being to gentle not wanting to bust anything.

1283C902-C29D-4E84-B7C0-D17DE2246C28 (resized).jpeg1283C902-C29D-4E84-B7C0-D17DE2246C28 (resized).jpeg702BEBBD-CF51-4D03-B6ED-646AB4D6B046 (resized).jpeg702BEBBD-CF51-4D03-B6ED-646AB4D6B046 (resized).jpeg

#10534 1 year ago

Less than a month old and already chipped. Really like the game, this is so dissapointing.

324EEFD5-D1F1-44C7-BCCE-4F43ACC92477 (resized).jpeg324EEFD5-D1F1-44C7-BCCE-4F43ACC92477 (resized).jpegCBB6F7DE-A8DE-4D68-AB44-7BF4061C80BC (resized).jpegCBB6F7DE-A8DE-4D68-AB44-7BF4061C80BC (resized).jpeg
#10535 1 year ago
Quoted from Savageroots:

Am I missing something completely? Sorry I am new at trying to adjust this stuff and maybe I am being to gentle not wanting to bust anything.

To adjust the height of the spinner, you loosen the big, white nut on that shaft. It can be pretty tight, you might need a pair of pliers. Once that big, white nut is loose, you can twist the inner bearing carrier to adjust the disk up or down. Finally, adjust the gap to the sensor at the bottom of the shaft. There should be a tiny gap there, but not touching. To adjust the gap, loosen the 5/16" nut on the metal bracket, and slide the sensor to the correct position.

See the special service advisory from Stern for further details:

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Stern-SpinningDiscAdjustment.pdf

IMG_2156 (resized).JPGIMG_2156 (resized).JPG

#10536 1 year ago

just finished my Tesseract Cube. I got a cube mold, poured tinted blue dye in to resin then added a bit of cotton. Epoxied the cube w/spacer to a piece of PETG plastic that matches the Stern PETG part. Removed the top hat dome and lit the Cube with the same LED.

cube (resized).jpgcube (resized).jpgcube2 (resized).jpgcube2 (resized).jpg
#10537 1 year ago

I have a Stern shooter rod, pinball monk mystic mod and reactor start button mod if anyone is interested. $200 shipped for all 3

324F246C-0E71-46B3-8D35-ABD9EB176860 (resized).jpeg324F246C-0E71-46B3-8D35-ABD9EB176860 (resized).jpeg6E45365D-DF12-4C5C-BA07-9437DFDC858B (resized).jpeg6E45365D-DF12-4C5C-BA07-9437DFDC858B (resized).jpegF7D21B17-1552-471B-A78F-072C53A789F6 (resized).jpegF7D21B17-1552-471B-A78F-072C53A789F6 (resized).jpeg
Added 22 months ago:

************All mods have been sold************

#10538 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a brand new, still in the tube Avengers PRO Translite? $50 shipped ... I got it to put in our premium (I preferred it to over the premium translite) but never got around to it.

#10539 1 year ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Anyone interested in a brand new, still in the tube Avengers PRO Translite? $50 shipped ... I got it to put in our premium (I preferred it to over the premium translite) but never got around to it.

PM Sent

#10541 1 year ago
Quoted from pixelpete:

just finished my Tesseract Cube. I got a cube mold, poured tinted blue dye in to resin then added a bit of cotton. Epoxied the cube w/spacer to a piece of PETG plastic that matches the Stern PETG part. Removed the top hat dome and lit the Cube with the same LED. [quoted image][quoted image]

This looks real cool!

#10542 1 year ago

New Game Code ! (Mainly Home Team Feature)

V1.05.0 - July 29th, 2022
=========================
- Insider Connected - Home Team

The Home Team features allows Insider Connected players to log in
and play without scanning their QR code.
When the game is registered to a home location and set to Free Play,
Home Team can be enabled via Standard Adjust #51 or from Guided Setup.
Up to 8 players can be added to the Home Team from the Stern Insider
Connected Setup menu.

The Home Team can be shared across all games registered at the game's
location by enabling the Home Team Standard Adjustment on each game.
Players need only be added once to the Home Team. Players can be
later removed from the Home Team, and guests can be temporarily
added to the Home Team.

Find out more about Home Team at http://insider.sternpinball.com.

- Insider Connected - adding Insider Connected ability to start 'Gem Mania" if you are logged in
- Insider Connected - 'Gem Mania' award will take the place of 10M Points award in the computer grid
- Insider Connected - fixed the Disc RPM achievement thresholds to make it possible to achieve these awards
- Insider Connected - fixed an issue where some Achievement names were not matched with the names on server
- Insider Connected - fixed an issue where player names on the UI wouldn't always be correct
- Soul Gem Mode - entering the mode with Mind Gem powered up to Level 2 you will have your "Award All Shots" single Mind Gem use converted to 3 "Award Best Shot" uses
- Gamma Ray - score balancing increased base value from 50K to 100K, spin increment from 5K to 7K, start increment from 25K to 10K
- Thor Multiball - Mjolnir Attack (Letter Jackpot) is now awarded at 2X of what it used to award
- Thor Multiball - change Jackpot Value increase from 5K per disc spin to 24K per disc spin
- Extra Ball - consolation score when an Extra Ball cannot be awarded changed from 10M to 25M
- Game Over - fixed an issue with names displaying incorrectly
- Game Over - added the ability to use flipper to exit Game Over screen
- Attract - fixed a "Replay At" inconsistency with fonts and made compatible with up to 4 replay levels
- Attract - fixed an issue with long pricing string combinations

- Adjustment Changes:
- added "IC GEM MANIA CPU GRID AWARD" default is YES but competition install will override to NO
- changed "TARGET GAME TIME" default to 1:45
- removed "ATTRACT ADD PLAYERS" will always prompt for adding players

- System - Updated to V3.20.0 on OS: V2.6.0
- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v1.00.0

- Correct the replay score boost when Standard Adjustment REPLAY TYPE is set to DYNAMIC.
All REPLAY LEVELS for all players are potentially immediately incremented instead of only replay level 1.

- Correct Standard Adjustment FREE PLAY LIMIT. Previously this adjustment would not be honored
in all circumstances. FREE PLAY LIMIT sets the maximum number of free games which a
player can win during a game. Once the FREE PLAY LIMIT is reached, a player will not receive
a free game from:
a REPLAY level (if REPLAY AWARD is set to CREDIT)
a SPECIAL (if SPECIAL AWARD is set to CREDIT)
Grand Champion/High Score (if HIGH SCORE AWARD is set to CREDIT
a match (if MATCH AWARD is set to CREDIT)
The default setting for FREE PLAY LIMIT is 5 games (per player per game played).
NOTE setting the FREE PLAY LIMIT to a value less than the number of REPLAY LEVELS
will decrease the number of REPLAY levels available.

- Fix redundant sound effect when scanning into Insider Connected in some
instances.

- Added Standard Audit "Total Power On Time". This is a lifetime audit of the
hours, minutes, seconds the machine has been powered on. This lifetime audit
will start accumulating with this update.

- Added the ability to unregister a machine via the Stern Insider Connected menu.
A machine must be unregister from an Insider Connected account prior to being
added to a new account. Hilighting and selecting "Yes, unregister this game."
will unregister the game from your account.

- Stern Insider Connect Setup Screens:
IP, network name, and WiFi signal strength displayed in top corners of display.

- Added Net->About->Events page
This page will display:
The current date and time
The date and time the game was recently powered on
The play count since powered on
The coin count since powered on
The paid credit count since powered on
The service credit count since powered on
The coin door open count since powered on
The tilt count since powered on
The date and time the game was previous powered on
The date and time the game was previous powered off
The lifetime power on count

- Update the factory default value of "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "FREE PLAY ONLY".

- Update Install Competition: set "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "NEVER".

- Added new Standard Adjustment "COIN ACCEPTOR" whose value can be "MECHANICAL" or "ELECTRONIC", and
default value is "MECHANICAL". This adjustment is only available when the Country is set to Italy
and Free Play is set to No.
The coin door for Italy with a MECHANICAL acceptor is configured:
left coin switch: EUR 0.50
center coin switch: EUR 0.10
right coin switch: EUR 0.50
4th coin switch: EUR 0.10
5th coin switch: EUR 0
6th coin switch: EUR 0
The coin door for Italy with a Electronic acceptor is configured:
left coin switch: EUR 0.50
center coin switch: EUR 1.00
right coin switch: EUR 2.00
4th coin switch: EUR 0.20
5th coin switch: EUR 0
6th coin switch: EUR 0

- Guided Setup
Added "Coin Acceptor" setting, only available when Country is set to Italy and "Free Play" is No.
Hide "Game Pricing" when "Free Play" is set to Yes.
Add translation strings for some top level selections.

- Fix game reboot issue at power on with coindoor interlock switch in the open position.

- Insider Connected attract mode screen updated to display the location name and green check mark with
Verified Location if the machine is registered to a pro account.

#10543 1 year ago

Will the update work with spiders custom code?

#10544 1 year ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New Game Code ! (Mainly Home Team Feature)
V1.05.0 - July 29th, 2022
=========================
- Insider Connected - adding Insider Connected ability to start 'Gem Mania" if you are logged in
- Insider Connected - 'Gem Mania' award will take the place of 10M Points award in the computer grid

Very nice of them to follow in IMDN's steps and add a previously locked feature for pro/non-topper owners for the masses with Insider Connect. Interested to see what this mode is all about. Was no way in the world I was paying 100s of dollars for Stern's lame ass topper for one mode.

#10545 1 year ago

Will the update work with spiders custom code?

No. Custom code needs to be updated and rebuilt by Spider. Updating to Sterns newest code wipes out the customer sounds and video

#10546 1 year ago

That's what I was thinking. I'm gonna keep spiders code for me it makes the game a lot better. If I upgrade the Stern memory card to the new code can I switch back to the custom code on its memory card?

#10547 1 year ago
Quoted from Taygeta: Very nice of them to follow in IMDN's steps and add a previously locked feature for pro/non-topper owners for the masses with Insider Connect. Interested to see what this mode is all about. Was no way in the world I was paying 100s of dollars for Stern's lame ass topper for one mode.

Gem Mode is no longer held hostage by the topper!
That is sweet!!! (and what it should have been...)

Quoted from Peanuts:

- Gamma Ray - score balancing increased base value from 50K to 100K, spin increment from 5K to 7K, start increment from 25K to 10K

Love the increase to Gamma scoring. Gamma Ray is so visceral and satisfying when you rip that spinner but always felt like a bit of a letdown scoring wise compared to marvel binary or shield bonus.

Now i just wish we got to do them more often then just on hulk powerups, perhaps like Shield Bonus or Marvel ramps...

#10548 1 year ago

That's what I was thinking. I'm gonna keep spiders code for me it makes the game a lot better. If I upgrade the Stern memory card to the new code can I switch back to the custom code on its memory card?

I believe so

#10549 1 year ago

It includes new nodeboard firmware so I wouldn't be sure about that

- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v1.00.0

#10550 1 year ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

- Soul Gem Mode - entering the mode with Mind Gem powered up to Level 2 you will have your "Award All Shots" single Mind Gem use converted to 3 "Award Best Shot" uses

This is pretty important too. Although its biggest effect is going to be even more people complaining that they don't understand the gem powers, since now this functionality differs from everything that's ever been written about the game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Germantown, WI
9,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wheaton-glenmont, MD
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 16.50
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

5,895 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Woodstock, GA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Coopersburg, PA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 258.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/211 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.