IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,421 posts in this topic. You are on page 604 of 609.
#30151 32 days ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

I’m from LI what do you expect ?

Best your gonna get is probably jersey mikes or hero express.

#30152 32 days ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Best your gonna get is probably jersey mikes or hero express.

Hero Express is great.

#30153 32 days ago

Price drop!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Have you always wanted a HUO TSPP? Boy is this the game for you! Almost entirely stock game, with the exception of some NVRAM to rid yourself of batteries woes. I am the second ow...”
2024-03-15
Fallston, MD
7,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 443 times
Contributed to Pinside

#30154 32 days ago

Have had some interest on my Guns N’ Roses se but no takers! If someone wants to grab it soon I will give you a really good price. Drop me a message. Need the space and would like to move it asap.

#30155 32 days ago

I have an Ultraman BSE (HUO) that I may be interested in trading. It is my wife's favorite game we have, but I'd like to change up the lineup a bit. Also the latest code updates have made the world of a difference to this game.

#30156 32 days ago

Happy wife, happy life. Keep her fave!

#30157 32 days ago
Quoted from treyspaghetti:

I have an Ultraman BSE (HUO) that I may be interested in trading. It is my wife's favorite game we have, but I'd like to change up the lineup a bit. Also the latest code updates have made the world of a difference to this game.

Trading your wife’s favorite game is a terrible idea. Do you hear yourself? Be thankful she even HAS a favorite!!!

#30158 32 days ago

Yes! I have to keep staring at Johnny Depp cause she loves her Pirates.

#30159 32 days ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Trading your wife’s favorite game is a terrible idea. Do you hear yourself? Be thankful she even HAS a favorite!!!

Haha. To be fair she'd also be happy with 0 pinballs so it's all relative. She has said she'd be happy with a simpsons which is fine by me.

#30161 32 days ago

Haha. To be fair she'd also be happy with 0 pinballs so it's all relative. She has said she'd be happy with a simpsons which is fine by me.

I am familiar with this line of thinking. My wife's "favorite" pinball in the house is Cactus Canyon but she wouldn't really care if it left, along with all the rest of them.

#30164 32 days ago

Don't grab a quick $3k profit on a game that, one day soon like Pulp Fiction, will be everywhere?

Seems like bad advice!

#30165 32 days ago

My wife loves her Halloween and I would never think of selling it or asking her if she wanted to trade it.

#30166 32 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Don't grab a quick $3k profit on a game that, one day soon like Pulp Fiction, will be everywhere?
Seems like bad advice!

10600+300 cc fee +400 shipping + 900 topper

#30167 32 days ago

What is a cc fee?

#30168 32 days ago
Quoted from jcar302:

What is a cc fee?

The seller charged the buyer a fee because they used a credit card to purchase the pin.

#30169 31 days ago

By that logic you should also include your credit card points, electricity usage, S&P500 opportunity cost, maybe property taxes?

Quoted from hawkeyexx:

The seller charged the buyer a fee because they used a credit card to purchase the pin.

#30170 31 days ago
Quoted from ToddSonOfOdin:

By that logic you should also include your credit card points, electricity usage, S&P500 opportunity cost, maybe property taxes?

yes we all know pinball people are bad at math, thank you.

The point is fellow NYer Levi said I was going to ‘make 3k profit’ and what I’m saying is that I will not be making $3k profit.

#30171 31 days ago
Quoted from TheBananaPeel69:

10600+300 cc fee +400 shipping + 900 topper

Don't forget about the pinside sales fee that you'll be paying once you place the ad and sell it through the marketplace...

#30172 31 days ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Don't forget about the pinside sales fee that you'll be paying once you place the ad and sell it through the marketplace...

"That's how they fry your banana!"

#30173 31 days ago

I have a Bond pro I'm done playing and looking to swap out. Around 300 plays, mirror blades, upgrade tank, upgrade speakers, upgrade translite.

What ya got?

#30174 31 days ago
Quoted from sagejr:

yep of course i am a pro member and often pay those fees.

it’s smart of pinside to require the ad. which i didnt know was the deal until the comment was moderated.

#30175 31 days ago
Quoted from ToddSonOfOdin:

I'm married to a banker and she keeps up with interest rates, stock markets and fees on a daily basis. These banks are getting their pockets filled from Merchants because they have to accept debt and credit cards and they have to add in a cost to their products they are selling because of the fees the banks charge everytime someone uses plastic to purchase an item.

#30176 31 days ago

* Shrug*

Lowered. Price is firm.

#30177 31 days ago

Anyone have any trades for an AIQ premium? HUO

#30178 31 days ago

Blowing out a couple games to make room!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my mint Toy Story CE, pricing on low end for quick sale. Also just listed my Venom LE. Just need to sell one, it's a battle of the fire sales woohoo! Game is like new, not...”
2024-03-28
Buffalo, NY
9,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1765 times

Machine - For Sale
CQ Seawitch Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Update: I'm acquiring a Beatles and not a huge fan of owning two games with the same layout... so this is being relisted with my final lowest price. Pickup only. I’ve owned thi...”
2024-03-28
Buffalo, NY
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1665 times

#30179 31 days ago

Lower price on my Rush Premium.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner, smoke free home. Excellent condition and dialed in playing perfectly. As everyone knows, this game out of the box needs a lot of tweaking, adjustments and fine tu...”
2024-03-27
Auburn, NH
8,550 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 376 times
Contributed to Pinside

#30180 30 days ago

who amongst ye will sell me a BM66 now? cmon now.

#30182 30 days ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I'm married to a banker and she keeps up with interest rates, stock markets and fees on a daily basis. These banks are getting their pockets filled from Merchants because they have to accept debt and credit cards and they have to add in a cost to their products they are selling because of the fees the banks charge everytime someone uses plastic to purchase an item.

When I buy a NIB game from Automated I use a certified bank check for this reason. The game ends up being $400 cheaper.

#30183 30 days ago

Happy 10-year anniversary to this thread! May there be another 10 years of bickering, sandwiches and debates about New Jersey. And 10 years of selling more games would be great too

#30184 30 days ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

When I buy a NIB game from Automated I use a certified bank check for this reason. The game ends up being $400 cheaper.

For sure. If there’s an extra fee (to me) for CC, never do it. Sometimes it’s in the form of a cash discount. Gotta ask.

#30185 30 days ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Happy 10-year anniversary to this thread! May there be another 10 years of bickering, sandwiches and debates about New Jersey. And 10 years of selling more games would be great too

Ill drink to that! * Cheers*!

#30186 30 days ago

WTB: Labyrinth in the CT RI VT NH NY area. Looking for a BOF Labyrinth in the aforementioned area for a non-pinhead client. You'll be dealing with me not client. Cash on pickup (or whatever your choice) , no wife excuses, no stories. Would prefer level walk-out. PM me if you have anything.

#30187 30 days ago

Who has something decent around 3k. Non EM. I have a hole to fill

#30188 30 days ago

Anyone looking for a mint Deadpool Premium?? I’m in the process of a home renovation and would love to move this before breaking down and wrapping up until my game room addition is finished.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For Sale is my Deadpool Premium in perfect condition with just under 800 plays. I am the second owner as I bought this used from a fellow Pinsider at the beginning of COVID. When I...”
35 days ago
Parsippany, NJ
7,500 (Firm)

#30189 30 days ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

WTB: Labyrinth in the CT RI VT NH NY area. Looking for a BOF Labyrinth in the aforementioned area for a non-pinhead client. You'll be dealing with me not client. Cash on pickup (or whatever your choice) , no wife excuses, no stories. Would prefer level walk-out. PM me if you have anything.

Theres a guy looking to sell one in the pinfest thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2024-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/14#post-8100264

#30190 30 days ago

Seawitch is spoken for, Toy Story CE is still available for pickup.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my mint Toy Story CE, pricing on low end for quick sale. Also just listed my Venom LE. Just need to sell one, it's a battle of the fire sales woohoo! Game is like new, not...”
2024-03-28
Buffalo, NY
9,500 (Firm)

#30191 30 days ago

Machine - Pre-order Spot
Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only) - “Looking to give me Pulp Fiction SE deposit away to someone. The deposit is down with pinball star. I was able to purchase an SE yesterday in hand. So, I no longer have any need for...”
2024-03-30
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 540 times
Looking to see if anyone would like to purchase my deposit I had down with Pinball Star for pulp Se. I picked one up today that was in hand. Looking to get $250 for the deposit I'll cover the transfer fee

#30192 29 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful Willy Wonka LE w/ Topper JJP Topper Upgraded Caps on IO board Added lighting around back glass Gobstopper shooter Wonkavator mod Factory mod Smoke stack mod LED flipper...”
2024-03-30
Absecon, NJ
10,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 949 times
Contributed to Pinside

mostly looking for cash but open to trades listed

#30193 29 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “BKSOR LE in like new condition with 981 plays on it. Game has some options, flaming speaker kit, cooling fans, IC in coin door, speaker surround magnet, red plastic protectors, bum...”
31 days ago
Highland Lakes, NJ
11,795 (OBO)
. No trades make offer.

#30194 29 days ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

Who has something decent around 3k. Non EM. I have a hole to fill

Ummm...maybe phrase that a little differently?

#30195 29 days ago

Tossed up my mint single owner Venom LE as well. Only need to sell one, let's see what happens!

Both are available for pickup only in Buffalo NY. No trades please, cheers!

Machine - For Sale
Venom (LE) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Like new, under 500 plays. Not a scratch on it and plays 100%. Can text additional pictures to interested buyers. Need to sell either this or my Toy Story CE, will let fate decide...”
2024-03-30
Buffalo, NY
8,388,607 (Firm)
Viewed: 299 times

Machine - For Sale
2024-03-28
Buffalo, NY
9,500 (Firm)

#30196 29 days ago

Anyone looking for a well priced Houdini, pm me

#30197 29 days ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Tossed up my mint single owner Venom LE as well. Only need to sell one, let's see what happens!
Both are available for pickup only in Buffalo NY. No trades please, cheers!

WOW!!!!!!

Both are incredible deals.

If I didn’t already have a Venom LE, I would make the drive up to get yours.

Machine - For Sale

Venom (LE)

New ad!

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Like new, under 500 plays. Not a scratch on it and plays 100%. Can get some pictures up later or text to interested buyers.

Need to sell either this or my Toy Story CE, will let f...”

11 minutes ago

Buffalo, NY
(305 mi)

GorillaBiscuits

Machine - For Sale

MINT HUO Toy Story 4 Collector’s Edition

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my mint Toy Story CE, pricing on low end for quick sale. Also just listed my Venom LE. Just need to sell one, it's a battle of the fire sales woohoo!

Game is like new, not...”

45 hours ago

Buffalo, NY
(305 mi)

GorillaBiscuits

#30198 28 days ago

Final price drop on both of these. Pickup only sorry.

Machine - For Sale
Venom (LE) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Like new, under 500 plays. Not a scratch on it and plays 100%. Can text additional pictures to interested buyers. Need to sell either this or my Toy Story CE, will let fate decide...”
2024-03-30
Buffalo, NY
8,388,607 (Firm)

Machine - For Sale
2024-03-28
Buffalo, NY
9,500 (Firm)

#30199 28 days ago

Machine - For Sale

Venom (LE)

New ad!
3% OFF!

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Like new, under 500 plays. Not a scratch on it and plays 100%. Can text additional pictures to interested buyers.

Need to sell either this or my Toy Story CE, will let fate decide...”

30 hours ago

Buffalo, NY
(305 mi)

GorillaBiscuits

9,000 (Firm)

Machine - For Sale

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my mint Toy Story CE, pricing on low end for quick sale. Also just listed my Venom LE. Just need to sell one, it's a battle of the fire sales woohoo!

3 days ago

Buffalo, NY
(305 mi)

GorillaBiscuits

9,500 (Firm)

I wish I was in the market for both of these.

#30200 28 days ago

Machine - For Sale

Venom (LE)

New ad!
Archived

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Like new, under 500 plays. Not a scratch on it and plays 100%. Can text additional pictures to interested buyers.

Need to sell either this or my Toy Story CE, will let fate decide...”

2024-03-30

Buffalo, NY
(305 mi)

GorillaBiscuits

8,388,607 (Firm)

Machine - For Sale

3 days ago

Buffalo, NY
(305 mi)

GorillaBiscuits

9,500 (Firm)

A mint TS4 CE for $9500 is an excellent deal for someone wanting a flashy, fun, accessible pin. We had company over (2 adults, 2 kids) and they put more plays in it over a weekend than I did the previous month.

There are 30,421 posts in this topic. You are on page 604 of 609.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/604 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.