(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,262 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

stern-star-wars-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-munsters-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-batman66-bm66-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-willy-wonka-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-metallica-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
A7F36F30-0989-4EA3-967B-C5E3C392C26B (resized).png
Pinside_forum_7570106_0 (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-cactus-canyon-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_jurassic_park_-pinball-mods (resized).png
There are 8,262 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 166.
#7601 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Do you still work on the app? If so, please consider changing your app to disable features that don't apply to certain versions of your light bars.

Yes always improving and making enhancements. Even more to come!

#7602 1 year ago

Look I'll be honest I thought the same thing about the difference between the before and after pictures. I felt like it was marketing and embellished and not 100% accurate of the way the pin looked before. However it was accurate how the pin looked after installing Pinstadiums.

That and the fact that Scott says you'll get 100% money guarantee no questions ask If you're not satisfied get a full refund made me see for myself.
I kept them. Any other GnR without them looks boring in comparison.

I'm now trusting him with preordering the neo atom GnR concert editions, And let me tell you they are expensive, but because he wasn't wrong before and he still has a 100% money back guarantee, I'm trusting him again.
I understand the difference between the newer rope LED technology and I do like it better So that in the smaller size and again his 100% guarantee, is what made me go ahead and order again.

I've since gotten over my initial feeling about the marketing and how the before and after was extreme. So I totally get it. But in the end what it looks like on your phone and some forum may not be 100% accurate, but the quality of the product and what it does for the pinball machine is 100% legit.

#7603 1 year ago

Seeing is definitely believing for sure. Thanks for the support and glad you have been loving the product!!! By request there were many asking about the results on Stern Batman 66 with the Neo Atom pinball mods. Here you go....

*Recommened trigger location for the awesome UV+Glow flasher is the Pop Bumper flasher on this machine.
Batman 66 (Premium)

stern-batman66-bm66-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-batman66-bm66-pinball-mods (resized).png

#7604 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Look I'll be honest I thought the same thing about the difference between the before and after pictures. I felt like it was marketing and embellished and not 100% accurate of the way the pin looked before. However it was accurate how the pin looked after installing Pinstadiums.
That and the fact that Scott says you'll get 100% money guarantee no questions ask If you're not satisfied get a full refund made me see for myself.
I kept them. Any other GnR without them looks boring in comparison.
I'm now trusting him with preordering the neo atom GnR concert editions, And let me tell you they are expensive, but because he wasn't wrong before and he still has a 100% money back guarantee, I'm trusting him again.
I understand the difference between the newer rope LED technology and I do like it better So that in the smaller size and again his 100% guarantee, is what made me go ahead and order again.
I've since gotten over my initial feeling about the marketing and how the before and after was extreme. So I totally get it. But in the end what it looks like on your phone and some forum may not be 100% accurate, but the quality of the product and what it does for the pinball machine is 100% legit.

Also, and I'm not exaggerating here. Scott has responded on a Sunday night and multiple times in the evenings and talked on the phone (his suggestion actually) to help me out. More than once.

His product is superb, he is above and beyond, and the effect is not exaggerated.

And like Vespula said.... Any GNR without the CE's looks plain now....

#7605 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Also, and I'm not exaggerating here. Scott has responded on a Sunday night and multiple times in the evenings and talked on the phone (his suggestion actually) to help me out. More than once.
His product is superb, he is above and beyond, and the effect is not exaggerated.
And like Vespula said.... Any GNR without the CE's looks plain now....

Thanks for the great feedback and it's good to know that my customer service skills are top notch for you. Many thanks for the kind words and thank you for all of your orders. Emails and online support chat are great, but sometimes a phone call can just clear things up so much quicker

#7606 1 year ago

Likely one of the darker games with the most impressive results is Stern Deadpool. Check these out. Recommended UV+Glow trigger is the Wolverine spinner flasher. The install is a simple 10-15 minute Plug & Play install that anyone can do. The lights generate their own Wifi signal so that you can connect to them with your phone to adjust colors and brightness to any level you desire. Also they auto sync 100% with the factory light show. Don't own a Deadpool? It's okay as these will work on any pinball machine you own. You can expect similar results!!!

Here is the link for more information:

https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7607 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Likely one of the darker games with the most impressive results is Stern Deadpool. Check these out. Recommended UV+Glow trigger is the Wolverine spinner flasher. The install is a simple 10-15 minute Plug & Play install that anyone can do. The lights generate their own Wifi signal so that you can connect to them with your phone to adjust colors and brightness to any level you desire. Also they auto sync 100% with the factory light show. Don't own a Deadpool? It's okay as these will work on any pinball machine you own. You can expect similar results!!!
Here is the link for more information:
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com[quoted image]

I can attest to this. I can't afford to put PinStadiums on all my Pins. However, I put them on my AIQ and my DP and they look amazing. DP is visibly amazing with PinStadiums.

#7608 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I can attest to this. I can't afford to put PinStadiums on all my Pins. However, I put them on my AIQ and my DP and they look amazing. DP is visibly amazing with PinStadiums.

Hey that's excellent to hear and I am happy to hear this!!!

Recommend trigger point for Avengers Infinity Quest for the UV+Glow (Red and Green) cable is the Tower flasher.

#avengers-infinity-quest-le Avengers: Infinity Quest (Premium) Avengers: Infinity Quest (pro)

pinball_mods_stern_avengers_infinity_wars (resized).pngpinball_mods_stern_avengers_infinity_wars (resized).png
#7609 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Regarding the app:
With the Neo Atoms you will use the RGB color wheel for simpler navigation.  The new design of the Neo Atoms have consolidated all the extra power along with more/new LEDs into the RGB menu for the better illumination color ranges for all colors and allows all shade ranges of white too.   As a result you will not use the White slider and leave it at 0%
Now you can also use the small RGB menu on the top left of the color wheel for even finer granular controls also. Cool stuff!!!

Hi Scott, the matrix below says the Neo product has separate White level control (the first row). Based on your comment above, the White slider in the app doesn't work for adjusting white levels. That said, I still don't understand how your suggestion to use the small RGB menu allows me to adjust White levels. The RGB menu is great for mixing colors, but I don't see how it's a replacement for the White level slider that I'm accustomed to using with classic Pinstadium's.

Still confused. If anyone else on this thread (who has both classic and neo) can explain, I'd appreciate it. I miss having white level control...
Image 9-6-22 at 7.14 AM (resized).jpgImage 9-6-22 at 7.14 AM (resized).jpg

#7610 1 year ago

With the Neo Atoms you can now have any level of white you like. Warm White, Cool White, Sunlight White and any custom white you can. Keep in mind that white light is made up of colors just like a rainbow, so there is not true white since it's part of a spectrum. So versus having a fixed white light the is predefined for you, you can now adjust it to any level of white that you like. An example of Warm White RGB values are (253, 244, 220)For example Warm White had hints of Yellow in it, but there are many levels of warm white and now with the individual granular controls you can decide the intensity and exact tone of that warm. Cool white has blue light(RGB (244, 253, 255), so now you can add as much or little of blue in there as you like. The more blue the cooler the white, etc. Start at the center of the color wheel which is the white then blend outward from there. But if you are a technical person desiring precision control then the small RGB menu is for that, just takes some fine tuning for precision for (R)ed, (G)reen,(B)lue. This allows for complete versatility, more power, and ultra slim small form factor with the Neo Atoms

#7611 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

With the Neo Atoms you can now have any level of white you like. Warm White, Cool White, Sunlight White and any custom white you can. Keep in mind that white light is made up of colors just like a rainbow, so there is not true white since it's part of a spectrum. So versus having a fixed white light the is predefined for you, you can now adjust it to any level of white that you like. An example of Warm White RGB values are (253, 244, 220)For example Warm White had hints of Yellow in it, but there are many levels of warm white and now with the individual granular controls you can decide the intensity and exact tone of that warm. Cool white has blue light(RGB (244, 253, 255), so now you can add as much or little of blue in there as you like. The more blue the cooler the white, etc. Start at the center of the color wheel which is the white then blend outward from there. But if you are a technical person desiring precision control then the small RGB menu is for that, just takes some fine tuning for precision for (R)ed, (G)reen,(B)lue. This allows for complete versatility, more power, and ultra slim small form factor with the Neo Atoms

Sure, but isn't it true that Warm White RGB values (253, 244, 220) can be input on the classic Pinstadium's? Since both products support specifying RGB values, I'm confused by what's different. Sorry for being dense, it just isn't clicking. From my layman perspective, the neo approach to white seems more restrictive. There must be something about the implementation that I just don't get.

#7612 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Sure, but isn't it true that Warm White RGB values (253, 244, 220) can be input on the classic Pinstadium's? Since both products support specifying RGB values, I'm confused by what's different. Sorry for being dense, it just isn't clicking. From my layman perspective, the neo approach to white seems more restrictive. There must be something about the implementation that I just don't get.

Sure thing and glad to help! What you are asking for is a laymen explanation for something that can only be understood from a technical explanation. With that said this is the only way to explain:

The Neo Atoms have 6x the amount of GI RGB LEDs compared to the other old product which is insufficient to properly illuminate the playfield with just RGB alone for the white spectrum. Combine that with knowing that half of those LEDs on the original are not RGB. Which means you are only running just a percent of the each spectrum in a comparative total value across the board. In addition to the 1/6th reduced amount 1/3 less power on the originals the only white you have is 1/2 of the GI and limits you to a fixed predefined limiting warm white. As a result 6x the amount of RGB LEDS on the Neos they have new custom LED chips that require more power and a new power supply is required as a result. With these changes it allows for full spectrum ranges of all white and colors while properly illuminating the playfield. If you need to discuss this further I am happy to get on a call with you to explain.

While we are at it, there were a lot of requests for some before and after pics of Stern Elvira. Recommended trigger point for the UV+Glow (Red and Green cable) is the pop bumper flashers. With the Neo Atoms you can now properly illuminate this dark colored art and dark illuminated playfield with some really creepy colors to maintain the theme of the machine while being able to fully light of this machine. This is only possible with the beautiful power of the Neo Atoms.

Click here for more information or to purchase: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

#elviras-house-of-horrors-40th-anniversary Elvira's House of Horrors (Limited Edition) Elvira's House of Horrors (Premium Edition)

stern_elvira_house_of_horrors_pinball_mods_ehoh (resized).pngstern_elvira_house_of_horrors_pinball_mods_ehoh (resized).png
#7613 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Sure thing and glad to help! What you are asking for is a laymen explanation for something that can only be understood from a technical explanation. With that said this is the only way to explain:
The Neo Atoms have 6x the amount of GI RGB LEDs compared to the other old product which is insufficient to properly illuminate the playfield with just RGB alone for the white spectrum. Combine that with knowing that half of those LEDs on the original are not RGB. Which means you are only running just a percent of the each spectrum in a comparative total value across the board. In addition to the 1/6th reduced amount 1/3 less power on the originals the only white you have is 1/2 of the GI and limits you to a fixed predefined limiting warm white. As a result 6x the amount of RGB LEDS on the Neos they have new custom LED chips that require more power and a new power supply is required as a result. With these changes it allows for full spectrum ranges of all white and colors while properly illuminating the playfield. If you need to discuss this further I am happy to get on a call with you to explain.
While we are at it, there were a lot of requests for some before and after pics of Stern Elvira. Recommended trigger point for the UV+Glow (Red and Green cable) is the pop bumper flashers. With the Neo Atoms you can now properly illuminate this dark colored art and dark illuminated playfield with some really creepy colors to maintain the theme of the machine while being able to fully light of this machine. This is only possible with the beautiful power of the Neo Atoms.
Click here for more information or to purchase: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/
Elvira's House of Horrors (40th anniversary edition) Elvira's House of Horrors (Limited Edition) Elvira's House of Horrors (Premium Edition)
[quoted image]

We all love BEFORE/AFTER photos...seeing the difference is more important than any matrix or technical description.

That said, it would be AWESOME to see an A/B photo where A is classic Pinstadium and B is Neo Atom Pinstadium. In one of my earlier posts, I said my JP (with classic) looks brighter than GZ (with neo). You said it was because of the PF colors...the GZ PF is darker. Fine. Since you seem to have amazing tech for taking these photos, it would be awesome to see the difference that 6x (on the Neo) results in (when compared with classic)!

#7614 1 year ago

It's definitely difficult to accurately capture results with a phone as discussed here on the forum. If you lower your brightness on your Neo Atoms to about 35% and you'll see the difference in person.

Also there were a few questions and emails I recrived this week about the best place to trigger the UV+ Glow (Red and Green) cable on Stern Godzilla.

This is the red flasher dome located near the entrance to the upper loop. It sits just left of the entrance.

It is Flasher# 176 Top Spinner

To find the flasher options open the coin door and use the buttons to navigate to Settings/Diag/Lamps/Flash

You can then cycle through them (with the volume or flipper buttons) and get a visual locations of where they are located. This helps to makes things even easier using this method. You will need to pull out the white switch located near the hinge of the coin door to activate the high voltage for the flashers. Otherwise they will not flash then.

To help you trace and identify the 2 wires coming from the flasher:

Normally on the Stern machines they are an orange and red wire in most cases. On the screen when you’re in settings it also tell you the factory wires next to the flasher # too. It will also tell you the color of the factory wires on the screen. That way you will know what you are looking for.

You can also confirm that you have the correct flasher by unplugging the flasher connection and the flasher bulb on the machine will turn “Off” and then plug it back together and the bulb will flash “On”. This way you will know 100% for sure you’re on the correct one and it is a flasher.

Then from that point you can plug in the Pin Stadium connection.

As far as the G.I. trigger:

Any white G.I. bulb you can find will be fine. Generally on the Sterns it will have a yellow wire going to it to help you identify that.

88c77df7659078e533aa86c732f9607a27fde777 (resized).jpg88c77df7659078e533aa86c732f9607a27fde777 (resized).jpg
#7615 1 year ago

Everyone seems to get bent out of shape about the before / after photos. It's extremely hard to get pics to show exactly what it looks like to the naked eye. Here is a pic of my before /after. You can definitely see the dark areas in the middle that do not look as dark to the eye. The difference is night and day when you try these out though. I am extremely happy with my pinstadiums.

Everyone knows what a pin looks like before. The pics show the difference. Do you guys also get mad when the pictures on your box of cereal do not look the same as what comes out of the box?

IMG_20220927_203655 (resized).jpgIMG_20220927_203655 (resized).jpg

#7616 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

. In one of my earlier posts, I said my JP (with classic) looks brighter than GZ (with neo). You said it was because of the PF colors...the GZ PF is darker. !

Quoted from pinstadium:

While we are at it, there were a lot of requests for some before and after pics of Stern Elvira. Recommended trigger point for the UV+Glow (Red and Green cable) is the pop bumper flashers. With the Neo Atoms you can now properly illuminate this dark colored art and dark ]

Forgive me if I'm dense but 6x led, 6x brighter neo shouldn't look darker no matter the play field colors, or what am I missing? Just hard to believe that the darker gz playfield colors can suck up over six times more light and neo would look darker on gz than jp with classic.

Another topic, I just can't keep my magnets permanently stuck to the blades they always peel off. Assuming it's from the heat or I've even tried different 3M double-sided tape they still peel off no matter what. I've started noticing people's pictures with Pinstadiums installed and the latest example on the rush owners forum show The Rush pro and it was all peeling off too. Is this a normal phenomenon everybody deals with and how the heck do you get them to actually stick to the side of your machine and stay?
I've already spent the money and ordered new magnet strips from you. SWAPped those out and did not make a difference.
Like I said I've already tried to add double-sided tape to the magnets the 3M kind that super sticky. They still peel off in short time obviously starting at the ends. It's not one end, it's both ends it's both sides. Somebody just posted a picture in the rush forum and I noticed theirs are all peeling off on both ends too, so this isn't just me. There is no are blades examples doing this in pictures, like the rush pro example.
No I don't use the xeno mounts, I know plenty don't either. That can't be the solution? The magnets would still peel off. Yes the side art blades are slick and smooth and don't have very good tackiness, so there's that, yes I used alcohol to clean them very good to get maximum adherence. I'm seeing this on machines with no art blades too .
Have resigned myself to thinking that they just won't stay stuck. So when I have the glass off I always fix them and reapply the magnet. It stays for a few days maybe then they peel off again. I just wish there was a more better solution to make the magnets to stay stuck. And annoys me that the ends are always peeling off and hanging. There have been a few occasions where one side peeled off enough to where it sagged down and I had to remove the glass just for this problem.

#7617 1 year ago

This is a great Idea for those who have never purchased Pin Stadiums. It is quite an investment. I will post before and after photos of mine (AIQ and DP) so people can judge for themselves. I love to play in the dark and these are great for that.

#7618 1 year ago

The Neo Atoms are exceedingly powerful and much need for darker artwork machines for sure that absorb tons of light and one of main reasons they were created. Neo Atoms are for sure the way to go in all cases. Huge difference compared to the normal original Pin Stadiums(which is still a good product but not many purchase these since the launch of the Neo Atom) that is hard to believe until seen for sure on all levels This is why most everyone is going with the Neo Atoms now that they have seen the difference compared to the previous and is why I have also swapped them all in my collection also. It's had to unsee the new results that are possible even more so now.

Regarding the Magna-Mounts:

1.  The most important thing to do is to use the cable clamps that came in the accessory packet.  These are mounted on the backboard and secure the black ribbon cable that comes form the light bars.  This offers vital support for the light bar, keeps the cables from getting pinched/damaged, and if there is too much or too little slack it can eventually breakdown the adhesion on the Magna Mounts.  I would say give yourself about 6-7 inches from the clamp to where the black ribbon cable goes into the light bar. It's vital to have the clamps mounted properly also and to clean the area thoroughly before applying them. Most forget to you use when installing the lights.

2.  If they are loosening from the middle or front then that is related to the light bar not being removed before the playfield is lifted.  A couple good impacts can start the process of them gradually failing. Always remove them before raising.

3.  When you put the mounts on, be sure thoroughly clean the surface with the provide rubbing alcohol pads and let it fully dry. to press them on VERY firmly up and down the length of the light bar(I mean almost hurt your thumb pressing them on). Since you had a previous issue, it would not be a bad idea to warm up the adhesive side of the back of the new mounts a little bit with high heat from a hair dryer just prior to mounting them.  Then let them cure for about 48 hours before mounting the light bars.

I hope this helps and here is the link to find them:  https://pinstadium.com/product/hd-magna-mounts/

This is some great activity here on this thread and is great(keep it up)!! It provides an excellent chance to cover the Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atom technology in great detail. As a result of these Neo Atoms have been extremely popular even more than normal over the past couple days. It has been a record week for the Neo Atoms and I am updating the inventory live as we speak to reflect what is currently available in stock. It is currently rapidly getting depleted but no worries production has ramped up to help offset the demand.

Here is the link to the Neos Atoms as many have asked for a link to be able to purchase them. To dates has become the best selling product of all time from our lineup:

Neo Atom: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

Neo Fusion Atom: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom_fusion/

Attached is a picture of a customer's line up who replaced all of his Pin Stadium with the Neo Atoms!!

**Please Note: Even though the website accurately displays the available inventory to purchase, the order processing time is about 1-2 weeks and slowly climbing. However the newly ramped up production as a result of this thread should help to level this off soon

Thank you all for your loyal support!!!
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
neo-atom_pinball-lighting-machine (resized).pngneo-atom_pinball-lighting-machine (resized).png

#7619 1 year ago

An incredible difference can be seen also on Jersey Jack Pinball Wizard of Oz with the Neo Atoms installed. Recommended trigger point for the UV+Glow is the Witch Flasher. When she comes up and does down you will be in for quite the show!!

#wizard-of-oz Wizard of Oz (Yellow Brick Road LE)

jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).pngjersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7620 1 year ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Everyone seems to get bent out of shape about the before / after photos. It's extremely hard to get pics to show exactly what it looks like to the naked eye. Here is a pic of my before /after. You can definitely see the dark areas in the middle that do not look as dark to the eye. The difference is night and day when you try these out though. I am extremely happy with my pinstadiums.
Everyone knows what a pin looks like before. The pics show the difference. Do you guys also get mad when the pictures on your box of cereal do not look the same as what comes out of the box?
[quoted image]

No one is getting bent out of shape. I was just calling him out and asking him why the shady practice of showing clearly doctored/staged photos to look very specific ways. It just leads to an immediate mistrust of the company. He keeps dodging the question/topic about it too and keeps posting the clearly doctored/staged photos after it was brought up.

I would much prefer true photos like the ones you posted. Anyone now a days knows that getting lighting in pics is hard to do properly but the ones you post clearly are "real". And most people now a days also can tell that the pics he is posting are not "real". There is clearly a difference in your before/after pics and you get a much better idea of how the lights actually work with your pics versus the clearly photoshopped before/after pics where the color saturation in the after pics is obviously brought up higher. It's like that in every single pic, including the one a few posts above that shows multiple pins in the lineup. And the over saturation of color looks awful in every one of those pics.

Posting pics like yours as the real comparison photos for the company would show some sort of trust with the company. But to be lied to immediately as soon as you go to the website, yeah that is an immediate turn off. It's basically the company telling the potential customer that they think we are stupid. Yeah no thanks.

And again, I'm not saying ANYTHING about the actual product as I've never seen it in person.

#7621 1 year ago

It's all good and thanks for keeping this post active as always, welcome to the thread!!

Yes the product is better than you can imagine if you have not experienced it in person. Pictures never do it justice and it very difficult to capture on camera accurately.

This is a great time to post up some before and after pics of The Hobbit by Jersey Jack Pinball as a few had asked about this after the WOZ pictures.
The recommended trigger for the UV+Glow is either the upper left or upper right spinner or you can trigger from Smaug for a really cool impressive effect!!!

**Please note that due to recent high activity of this thread, shiptime is increasing approximately 1-2 weeks due to high order volume. As soon as your kit is ready to ship an email will be sent immediately. No worries though as production is ramping up further. As always if you have any questions about the install do not hesitate. I would recommend placing your order now if you are thinking about picking up a set for your machine. Amazing support and community, thank you everyone!!!

Check this out!!!!

Here is a link to purchase them for this machine or any pinball machine you own:

#the-hobbit

jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).pngjersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png

#7622 1 year ago

I think the biggest issue with the photos is that some people want to see them one way and Scott wants to present them another way. To me, he presents them in the dark with showing just the actual factory game lights on the playfield (before) and what they illuminate and then shows contrast of that with his product on in the dark (after). The difference is extreme.

Without this explanation, What people (including me) first expect to see in a before or after comparison is what the pin looks like with all the room ambient light compared to the same pinball machine with the pin stadiums. And you've seen some examples of that posted recently... It's not a shady practice or an attempted deception.

What needs to be adjusted is your expectation of what's being presented here and understand the methodology of how the comparison is being done. Comparing photos of factory lights only to the same setup but with adding pin stadiums is what Scott's pictures are doing.

#7623 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I think the biggest issue with the photos is that some people want to see them one way and Scott wants to present them another way. To me, he presents them in the dark with showing just the actual factory game lights on the playfield (before) and what they illuminate and then shows contrast of that with his product on in the dark (after). The difference is extreme.
Without this explanation, What people (including me) first expect to see in a before or after comparison is what the pin looks like with all the room ambient light compared to the same pinball machine with the pin stadiums. And you've seen some examples of that posted recently... It's not a shady practice or an attempted deception.
What needs to be adjusted is your expectation of what's being presented here and how the comparison is being done. Comparing photos of factory lights only to the same setup but with adding pin stadiums is what Scott's pictures are doing.

The problem is, his "before" pics are not even close to being indicative of what the game looks like with factory game lights in the dark. I know because I own JP and GZ and play both of them in a blacked out basement with no other lights on, and my game looks absolutely NOTHING like the before pics. I posted a pic of my GZ (before I added my spot lights) in this thread. You can see it looks nothing like his pic.

Here is what his pic looks like:

bs (resized).jpegbs (resized).jpeg

And here is what it ACTUALLY looks like, which is very similar to the "before" pic the other guy posted above. Again, this is taken in blacked out basement.

real (resized).jpegreal (resized).jpegreal2 (resized).jpegreal2 (resized).jpeg

It's clearly intentional and misleading.

#7624 1 year ago

Before and Afters requests keep coming in!! This time for Game of Thrones by Stern.
Game Of Thrones (Pro)-le #game_of_thrones
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png

#7625 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

The problem is, his "before" pics are not even close to being indicative of what the game looks like with factory game lights in the dark. I know because I own JP and GZ and play both of them in a blacked out basement with no other lights on, and my game looks absolutely NOTHING like the before pics. I posted a pic of my GZ (before I added my spot lights) in this thread. You can see it looks nothing like his pic.
Here is what his pic looks like:
[quoted image]
And here is what it ACTUALLY looks like, which is very similar to the "before" pic the other guy posted above. Again, this is taken in blacked out basement.
[quoted image][quoted image]
It's clearly intentional and misleading.

From my perspective, you are right-minded - I'm not a fan of Scott's photos & marketing either. That hasn't kept me from buying the product, which I like. It's important to realize that many customers have posted their own Before/After photos and they are quite impressive. I know I've posted many of my games over the 3 years I've been buying the product. So...if you are considering purchasing the product, you can look at customer photos and choose to ignore Scotts.

On a slightly related topic, just like the photos can be misleading, I think the marketing descriptions can also be misleading. When I recently questioned the difference between Neo Atom and classic Pinstadium, Scott implied they were 6x brighter. The FAQ, OTOH says they are 2.5x brighter.

FAQ:

"Are the next step up from there is going to be the Neo Atoms which are 2.5x brighter with deeper richer colors along with upgraded UV flasher LEDs, GI LEDs while providing improved and perfect balanced even playfield lighting coverage. Also they are half the width and super slim for a clean factory look."

Recent post/response:

"The Neo Atoms have 6x the amount of GI RGB LEDs compared to the other old product which is insufficient to properly illuminate the playfield with just RGB alone for the white spectrum."

Why does all this matter? Well, the product is pricey and customers want a clear description of what they are getting. I'm happy with the Neo Atom form factor (much smaller), however it's really unclear if they are much brighter in actual use. When I asked Scott for a Before/After of Classic/Neo-Atom (to show the difference), he didn't directly respond to the request. If they are really 6x brighter, photos should show the difference!

#7626 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

From my perspective, you are right-minded - I'm not a fan of Scott's photos & marketing either. That hasn't kept me from buying the product, which I like. It's important to realize that many customers have posted their own Before/After photos and they are quite impressive. I know I've posted many of my games over the 3 years I've been buying the product. So...if you are considering purchasing the product, you can look at customer photos and choose to ignore Scotts.
On a slightly related topic, just like the photos can be misleading, I think the marketing descriptions can also be misleading. When I recently questioned the difference between Neo Atom and classic Pinstadium, Scott implied they were 6x brighter. The FAQ, OTOH says they are 2.5x brighter.
FAQ:
"Are the next step up from there is going to be the Neo Atoms which are 2.5x brighter with deeper richer colors along with upgraded UV flasher LEDs, GI LEDs while providing improved and perfect balanced even playfield lighting coverage. Also they are half the width and super slim for a clean factory look."
Recent post/response:
"The Neo Atoms have 6x the amount of GI RGB LEDs compared to the other old product which is insufficient to properly illuminate the playfield with just RGB alone for the white spectrum."
Why does all this matter? Well, the product is pricey and customers want a clear description of what they are getting. I'm happy with the Neo Atom form factor (much smaller), however it's really unclear if they are much brighter in actual use. When I asked Scott for a Before/After of Classic/Neo-Atom (to show the difference), he didn't directly respond to the request. If they are really 6x brighter, photos should show the difference!

Good to see you back here and thanks for the post! The increased amount of dedicated RGB LEDs for the GI is what I was references, not brightness. But yes you are correct that 2.5 brighter is accurate. Always a pleasure and thank you for your many orders too!!

#7627 1 year ago

Well I think we have to have the equipment used discussion to dig deeper and get into apples to apples... Oh and Throw a blackout blanket on the entire backbox to isolate the playfield.
Those points aren't to support deception or indicate deception exists, they're merely to say if you want to capture the factory playfield lights only without other light bleed or cell phone camera or HDR or low light algorithm enhancements that are a priority then you do have to create the setup with the right equipment to be able to do that.
I'm not a photography expert by any means but I do understand what Scott is trying to show and it's because he explained how he's doing it. Before I initially felt like you, but I get it now. People don't have to like it and of course they can want to see it in a more real-world cell phone type way. There are plenty of people on here that would be glad to give you your desired version of a before or after if that's what you want.
He sold enough of these over the years that it shouldn't be hard to find. But to say someone's being deceptive or shady and how they choose to present the differences is very narrow minded.
Just wanted to close with it all boils down to this is just nitpicking on a forum over some methodology of taking pictures and if you've ever seen the end product in person it's well worth the cost of a admission in my opinion. Anyone that brings this argument up is almost assuredly cynical by nature and never seen them in person. I can speak from experience. But I own them now, because Scott's money back guarantee calmed my cynicism down, and now I'm converted. I understand his before and after comparisons. It's a great product. So if you want to improve your pinball machine Scott will put his money where his mouth is, and let you try them out. Send it back if you don't like them. I don't have anything to gain, I'm just posting and empathizing and sharing because I am being completely honest that I started out the same way.

Edit: I do lean toward snaroff in regards to thinking you are right-minded and I also lean towards not being the biggest fan of the pictures and marketing. So not ganging up on Scott just stating the facts for me. Scott you can take that feedback for what it's worth. We're both still your customers, but we and others had to make some adjustments and accommodate to your style.

#7628 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Anyone that brings this argument up is almost assuredly cynical by nature and never seen them in person. I can speak from experience. But I own them now, because Scott's money back guarantee calmed my cynicism down, and now I'm converted. I understand his before and after comparisons. It's a great product. So if you want to improve your pinball machine Scott will put his money where his mouth is, and let you try them out. Send it back if you don't like them. I don't have anything to gain, I'm just posting and empathizing and sharing because I am being completely honest that I started out the same way.

I'm not a fan of calling people with valid feedback "cynical by nature"! People are spending their hard earned money and want to know what they are getting and who they are dealing with. One thing I think is unanimous is Scott provides awesome support for his product...

As you say, the money back guarantee allows anyone with valid concerns & feedback to try the product out! Aside from brightening up the games, the biggest benefit of this product is removing glare, which I think it does MUCH BETTER than fancy non-glare glass!

#7629 1 year ago

I have pinstadiums in : Godzilla, dr dude, tftc, wonka, black rose, cactus canyon, getaway, time machine and roller coaster tycoon- I personally love pinstadiums- When my machines are on and lit up wow-

#7630 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I'm not a fan of calling people with valid feedback "cynical by nature"! People are spending their hard earned money and want to know what they are getting and who they are dealing with. One thing I think is unanimous is Scott provides awesome support for his product...
As you say, the money back guarantee allows anyone with valid concerns & feedback to try the product out! Aside from brightening up the games, the biggest benefit of this product is removing glare, which I think it does MUCH BETTER than fancy non-glare glass!

Yeah I wasn't trying to get personal just speaking as a cynical person by nature that I have to work against that nature. And it would seem to me that if it was explained to me and I still chose to be argumentative that you know if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck... Probably a cynical duck.
Feedback doesn't have to be absent of cynicism. So don't mistake my comments to say or imply that the poster was not valid. I think I emphasize that multiple times saying I agree completely and validate his position. It was mine also. Maybe I took too many liberties to say if I relate to him and I'm cynical then he must be cynical too, I don't know if he'll have to speak for himself. But I just think I'm right and he is likely a cynical person with valid feedback. No offense meant just being candid.

Ps good point in the glare removal!

#7631 1 year ago

That's a really excellent point about the one of the many benefits of the product is that it remove the glass glare. The reason for glass glare is that the light above the glass(room lights, backglass,translite, etc) is brighter than the dark playfield that comes from the factory. As a result you are going to see that distracting glare which will affect your visibility and gameplay. Technically lower your scores or progression(depending on your personal goal) in the machine while you play it.

The reason this glare disappears is because the product properly lights up the entire playfield to the point where it is brighter than the outside environment which is what you want. The playfield is the "art" and "concert stage" and it deserves to be in focus with the best illumination possible. Not only does it make it look amazing but it will help you with increasing your scores or progression through modes since you can see better. This allows for precision shots and all around the best ball tracking possible.

The reason HD glass (which is great) does not fully remove glare is because it is a film that is applied to normal glass and doesn't not get all of the glare but a good majority. Technically you do get a little less light transmission also because of the layer, but that's not as noticeable because it helps to remove some glare which does give you better visual results. However the one thing that most don't realize is that here are TWO levels of significant glare that you are dealing with on every pinball machine you own. The one hidden unknown which is surprisingly readily apparent glare is the playfield glare coming from the shiny clear coat that all machine have on them. The HD glass cannot assist with this, but the Pin Stadium product line will help you in this arena. You will see those same outside environment objects reflecting off the playfield as you did prior to any HD glass you might add. It is shifted slightly compared to the glass reflection since it sits lower.

So really what you see when you install the Neo Atoms for example is not just incredible playfield illumination but the bi-level glass glare disappearing in front of your eyes. That is what cannot be accomplished any other way and makes for such a dramatic visual impact. Now if your machine does not have the HD glass then you would never know it, but if you do have it then it will literally look like nothing is there.

Cool stuff!!!!!

hd_glass_pinball_machines_reflection (resized).pnghd_glass_pinball_machines_reflection (resized).png
#7632 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

No one is getting bent out of shape. I was just calling him out and asking him why the shady practice of showing clearly doctored/staged photos to look very specific ways. It just leads to an immediate mistrust of the company. He keeps dodging the question/topic about it too and keeps posting the clearly doctored/staged photos after it was brought up.
I would much prefer true photos like the ones you posted. Anyone now a days knows that getting lighting in pics is hard to do properly but the ones you post clearly are "real". And most people now a days also can tell that the pics he is posting are not "real". There is clearly a difference in your before/after pics and you get a much better idea of how the lights actually work with your pics versus the clearly photoshopped before/after pics where the color saturation in the after pics is obviously brought up higher. It's like that in every single pic, including the one a few posts above that shows multiple pins in the lineup. And the over saturation of color looks awful in every one of those pics.
Posting pics like yours as the real comparison photos for the company would show some sort of trust with the company. But to be lied to immediately as soon as you go to the website, yeah that is an immediate turn off. It's basically the company telling the potential customer that they think we are stupid. Yeah no thanks.
And again, I'm not saying ANYTHING about the actual product as I've never seen it in person.

I get it but he's running a business and advertising is always exaggerating the benefits of a product. People have been stalking this guy for years now making it known in every thread on pinside (yes an exaggeration) how they feel about it. I can't imagine being so mad about a product that I just can't say my piece let it go. It's like they are trying to make his business fail, and yes they are affecting sales. I am in a state where I would never get to see them outside of my home so I have to rely on general opinions. I kept hearing how much they hurt your eyes, blind you, wash out the original colors, etc.

#7633 1 year ago
Quoted from Tomass:

I get it but he's running a business and advertising is always exaggerating the benefits of a product. People have been stalking this guy for years now making it known in every thread on pinside (yes an exaggeration) how they feel about it. I can't imagine being so mad about a product that I just can't say my piece let it go. It's like they are trying to make his business fail, and yes they are affecting sales. I am in a state where I would never get to see them outside of my home so I have to rely on general opinions. I kept hearing how much they hurt your eyes, blind you, wash out the original colors, etc.

I am so glad you have been one of the many collectors that gets to experience these in person as majority of collectors have in this industry. It's been a lot of work as the product has improved through the years and more and more come on board. All the marketing in the world cannot do these justice. The best thing to do is to get a set these in your hands, install them, and see the out of this world difference they make.

Most every customer starts off with questions and interest and is very normal. Which is why "anyone" is posting on this thread. Whether they are a customer or skeptical, the thought is there and they are spending their time and energy on this thread for good reason even if they are not sure why they are here. We as humans are curious and always looking for the next best thing to help improved our experiences. That is exactly who this product is for!!

I can't tell you how many customers started off as doubters and even some who may have posted what some may consider not helpful posts (I consider it all a great opportunity). They too have converted into customers(we still chuckle with each other about the old post they made before they saw the "light"), as they decided to take the chance to experience what thousands of other pinball collectors are experiencing around the world. As a result even the most classic old school collectors and new to the hobby now are enjoying the benefits.

There are Stern and JJP dealers that are even pre-installing these into customer machines before the owner even takes delivery. It's a value added service the dealers offer to give that extra customer service to their loyal customers. Something to think about if you are a dealer reading this. For a small fee you can offer a pre-install to your customers as many others are now doing. It will help to give you an advantage, and if you have a showroom these are being used by other dealers to help better display their machines on the floor.

In addition many of the designers and contributors of these manufacturer's machines (that have been in this thread discussion) are using the product on their very own machines and that I have to say is a great testament. Very cool!!!

The good news is when this thread goes on fire like it has recently, it results in an overwhelming amount of sales that is quite intimidating. These posts give me a great opportunity to explain the product and to address questions that customer pose. Chances are good that many others are thinking/wondering the same thing and once they understand the product more, they soon realize it's worth trusting what many others have already figured out and to pick up a set to try. Since the last post about shipping times I am further out on shipping since then and would say 2-3 is more accurate for fulfillment time.

If the website says the Neo Atoms or Neo Fusion Atoms are "in stock" then that is accurate and available to order. I will be updating the website constantly as more become available and roll of the Pin Stadium factory assembly line: Here is the link and if you are on the fence I would for sure pull the trigger. After all you have 100% satisfaction guarantee and I am not talking about just being happy but "blown away" with the results

Link to purchase: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
stern-star-wars-comic-art-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-star-wars-comic-art-pinball-mods (resized).png

neo_pinball_mod_before_and_after (resized).pngneo_pinball_mod_before_and_after (resized).pngstern-metallica-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-metallica-pinball-mods (resized).png

#7634 1 year ago

Yesterday was a remarkable day and the Neo Atoms sold out and were out of stock for a brief period on the website. My apologies for those of you who were attempting to order, however I have since updated inventory this morning with what has rolled off the assembly and is currently available to order here:

As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to email, PM, or use the website 24/7 chat, etc.

Thank you all again for the amazing support and it's time to get back to work!!

Be sure to check out Stern Bond 007 with Neo Atoms coming very soon!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#dialed-in
James Bond 007 (60th LE)
James Bond 007 (LE)
James Bond 007 (Pro)

pinballmods-neo_atom (resized).pngpinballmods-neo_atom (resized).png

dialed_in_pinball_mods_jersey_jack_pinball_jjp (resized).pngdialed_in_pinball_mods_jersey_jack_pinball_jjp (resized).png

#7635 1 year ago

Hello! Are these also working on a Blackwater 100? Thanks

#7636 1 year ago

Yes they work great on Blackwater 100. Lots of Neo Atom shipments are leaving out of the Pin Stadium factory and many more to come throughout the week. Your tracking information will be emailed as soon as they leave out of here

#7637 1 year ago

My game room for consideration. I love my pinstadiums. I just gotta save up to outfit all of them. AIQ and DP have pinstadiums.

Sorry but forgot to add photo earlier.

0E77AC52-BD46-48DD-8CF2-F94727CBDACA (resized).jpeg0E77AC52-BD46-48DD-8CF2-F94727CBDACA (resized).jpeg

#7638 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes they work great on Blackwater 100. Lots of Neo Atom shipments are leaving out of the Pin Stadium factory and many more to come throughout the week. Your tracking information will be emailed as soon as they leave out of here

Are they interactive and how does it work for this machine? Thank you

#7639 1 year ago
Quoted from PinPeet:

Are they interactive and how does it work for this machine? Thank you

Yes they will Auto synchronize with the factory light show.

#7640 1 year ago

A lot of you have been asking for a comparison of how thin the new Neo Atoms are in relation to the previous product. More power less size!!!

atom_neo-bulbs-pinball-led (resized).pngatom_neo-bulbs-pinball-led (resized).png
#7641 1 year ago

One of the many lists of benefits to the Neo Atom and Neo Fusion Atom design is that the ever popular UV+Glow has also been improved. The light pattern is remarkable and packed with exceptional enhancements for that light saber effect. The UV+Glow also covers the entire playfield including superior side art illumination!!

Check out what the new Neo Atom is all about here: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

While we are at it, check out that they can do for your pinball machine. In this base Bally/Williams or Chicago Gaming Company Medieval Madness !!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#medieval-madness Medieval Madness (Remake - Classic Edition) Medieval Madness (Remake - LE) Medieval Madness (Remake - Royal Edition) Medieval Madness (Remake - Special Edition) Medieval Madness (Remake - Standard)

Neo_atom-pinball_mods_photon_merger_30_uv (resized).jpgNeo_atom-pinball_mods_photon_merger_30_uv (resized).jpgchicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).pngchicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7642 1 year ago

For those of you installing the Neo Atom pinball mods in American Pinball Houdini machines. There are specific instructions for this game under Step 1 here:

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/

Makes things much easier!!

#houdini

american-pinball-houdini-pinball-mods (resized).pngamerican-pinball-houdini-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7643 1 year ago

Here are some great pics of Stern Stranger Things Before and Afters!!!

#stern-stranger-things-le Stranger Things (Premium) Stranger Things (Pro)

stern_stranger_things_pinball_mods (resized).pngstern_stranger_things_pinball_mods (resized).png
#7644 1 year ago

One of the games that benefits tremendously from the Neo Atoms is Stern Led Zeppelin. The side factory lighting on the machine is decorative and works as an equalizer effect but does not provide illumination to the playfield. With the Neo Atoms you get the best of both worlds as you will get brilliant illumination on this amazing artwork and still get to see the factory blinking lights on the side. Wait until you see the UV+Glow flasher on this game

Here is the link to pick up a set today: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Game change your pinball machine today and NEVER look back. 100% satisfaction guaranteed, Wifi controllable, auto-syncs with factory light show, and easy 10-15 minute Plug & Play install!!!

#stern-led-zeppelin-le Led Zeppelin (Premium) Led Zeppelin (Pro)

stern-led-zeppelin-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-led-zeppelin-pinball-mods (resized).png

#7645 1 year ago

As everyone knows it's been extremely busy over here at the Pin Stadium factory. Neo Atoms are officially the top seller of all time due to a very active last couple of weeks.

They are a hit and even more good news is most everyone shipment has gone out and tracking has been sent. If you have not received it yet you should receive it very soon within the next week or less.

Thank you all again for your tremendous support and here is the link to pick up a set today:

At the moment there are just a few left in stock!!

#7646 1 year ago

Whats the best spot to connect pinstadium to for the mandilorian premium?

#7647 1 year ago
Quoted from Djsandoz:

Whats the best spot to connect pinstadium to for the mandilorian premium?

Here is the link with some good pics to guide you. Glad to help and let me know if you need anything else:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/139#post-6381174

#7648 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The final product is not in this video it’s even better and this is just a prototype. No diffuser needed on the Concert Editions and the reason is because it better matches the GNR or Toy Story lightshow and side rails without it.

Scott was kind enough to send me one of the first sets available as I have owned the first two iterations of the Concert Editions. This version is BY FAR the best. This version makes the playfield look better than ever before - especially since the LEDs now point directly onto the playfield. It really is amazing.

If you own a GNR - this and Pinwoofer are the two mods you CANNOT live without. It transforms the game. I am sure it will do the same for Toy Story - but the light shows on GNR are insane with these. Especially the new version of Its So Easy!

Please PM if you have any questions about differences between the versions. Long story short, this new version is brighter and - more importantly - better looking with regard to the light projection and the overall look of the bars by far.

#7649 1 year ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

Scott was kind enough to send me one of the first sets available as I have owned the first two iterations of the Concert Editions. This version is BY FAR the best. This version makes the playfield look better than ever before - especially since the LEDs now point directly onto the playfield. It really is amazing.
If you own a GNR - this and Pinwoofer are the two mods you CANNOT live without. It transforms the game. I am sure it will do the same for Toy Story - but the light shows on GNR are insane with these. Especially the new version of Its So Easy!
Please PM if you have any questions about differences between the versions. Long story short, this new version is brighter and - more importantly - better looking with regard to the light projection and the overall look of the bars by far.

I'm patiently waiting for mine.

#7650 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I'm patiently waiting for mine.

It is the first one off the line and he is doing his testing before they go full blown production. He has had every version of the Concert Editions, and is the best person to test them. Have to get good feedback on this 3rd Gen before proceeding Looks like we got that. Won't be long....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

4,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Petaluma, CA
Machine - For Sale
Powell, OH
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,262 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 166.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/153 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.