(Topic ID: 83153)

Metallica CODE UPDATE is here!!! 1.5 is UP!!!

By Rarehero

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 809 posts
  • 201 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Frax
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

picks.jpg
20140313_224619.jpg
eotl.jpg
hahahaohwow.jpg
foam1.jpg
image.jpg
MET score.JPG
1980788_10152007345416939_1204062861_n[1].jpg
Twoweeks.jpg
lumbergh.jpg
04aa70639a2711e0910f12313b10052d_small.jpg
image.jpg
surprised.gif
image-37.jpg
image-327.jpg
image-650.jpg
There are 809 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 17.
#801 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

One has nothing to do with the other. Lyman's not working on ST.
Also the cannon "modes" as you call them isn't a big deal. We don't know if they should be modes or were meant to be modes. You make the cannon shots & the insert goes solid. In the case of Metallica, we know they're supposed to be modes because the picks light the inserts, you hear them say "My mode just started!" but nothing actually happens.

Are there already super ramps, super orbits etc shots? Maybe the band members could correspond to these types of modes?

ACDC is arriving tomorrow and I'm ording a MET premium next week. Pinball is good!

Rob

#802 9 years ago

Be nice to have an idea of when band members are coming. Getting close to a year since it shipped.

#803 9 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Be nice to have an idea of when band members are coming. Getting close to a year since it shipped.

Soon.

#804 9 years ago

I can't handle another MEt update . My head would explode like when a DJ drops the bass! (SNL)

#805 9 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Are there already super ramps, super orbits etc shots? Maybe the band members could correspond to these types of modes?

That's my guess for what the band member modes will be, basically Star Trek captain's chair. Lyman isn't usually a mode guy in the traditional sense, like the box o' modes on TOM. (Spider-Man being an exception.)

#806 9 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

No, not yet. The issue here is what are you going to do on a pro?

I mean, you've got pops, orbits, and ramps... but there's no spinners on the 4th one. Super Sparky? Super End of the Line Lane?

Super Combos maybe.

#807 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I mean, you've got pops, orbits, and ramps... but there's no spinners on the 4th one.

This has to rank up there with one of the dumbest things Stern has ever done. Was anyone seriously going to spend $1500 more to get the spinner? Which is a cheap part. Totally boned the game by gimping the Pro artificially like that.

And I mean the whole game, because now Lyman has to either ignore the spinner for the most part, or make rules that are better and make sense for Prem/LE and stupid for the Pro. Nobody wins with that. Should have left the spinner in place.

#808 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

This has to rank up there with one of the dumbest things Stern has ever done. Was anyone seriously going to spend $1500 more to get the spinner? Which is a cheap part. Totally boned the game by gimping the Pro artificially like that.
And I mean the whole game, because now Lyman has to either ignore the spinner for the most part, or make rules that are better and make sense for Prem/LE and stupid for the Pro. Nobody wins with that. Should have left the spinner in place.

I agree spinners should never be excluded from pro versions on any game. It's not like a big expensive toy. It's cutting too much out.

Rob

#809 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

At least I will have found one thing to agree with you on today.

I'm just glad they didn't cut the metal ramps. Seems almost odd that they cut spinners over metal ramps though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 149.00
$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

7,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Casper, WY
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

7,100 (OBO)
$ 29.95
$ 29.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

There are 809 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/met-code-15-is-up/page/17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.