(Topic ID: 266476)

Klondike Reel Strips - Reproduced - Again!!!

By LWB250

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 days ago by LWB250
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

KlondikeReels.pdf (PDF preview)
#1 4 years ago

Pafasa had a number of these reel strips made in the past and distributed his extras - thanks! He was also kind enough to share the artwork files with me so I could get some made for my newly acquired Klondike game as well.

In the spirit of sharing with my fellow pinheads (?) I wanted to see if anyone else was in need of a set of these strips. If so, drop me a PM or post a response in this thread. I'm waiting for a quote back from the sign shop and once I get it I'll see how many I can afford to have made...

Thanks again to Pafasa for their original efforts getting these made!!

KlondikeReels.pdfKlondikeReels.pdf
#2 4 years ago

Seeing this reminds me of the past as a kid playing klondike. I guess at some point i going to have get one or one of the 4 player variants.

1 week later
#3 4 years ago

Thanks for offering these. I am interested.

1 week later
#4 4 years ago

I will take a couple sets for the Klondike reels.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from cp1610:

Seeing this reminds me of the past as a kid playing klondike.

Yep. I had two of the original sets Pafasa did and they were top quality compared to the original paper ones.

Klondike however did not stay here long as it was too easy even after removing the posts next to the flippers. Same with any long flipper EMs, especially with a pop up post. Maybe just me though.

Gave the extra set back to Pafasa last time he was here so they could be put to good use.

1 year later
#6 2 years ago

Been away for some time, sorry.

I still have some of these Klondike reel strip sets available which I will offer to Pinside members for $10 to cover the cost of USPS Priority shipping to the CONUS. I'll check on how many I have and post the amount shortly. In order to prevent hoarding or reselling I'll only offer one set per member.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from LWB250:

Been away for some time, sorry.
I still have some of these Klondike reel strip sets available which I will offer to Pinside members for $10 to cover the cost of USPS Priority shipping to the CONUS. I'll check on how many I have and post the amount shortly. In order to prevent hoarding or reselling I'll only offer one set per member.

Great, thanks for getting them made. I'd like two sets please, if you don't have enough single interest, as I have a Klondike and a Yukon.

#8 2 years ago

PM sent.

Thank you!

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from cp1610:

Seeing this reminds me of the past as a kid playing klondike. I guess at some point i going to have get one or one of the 4 player variants.

There’s a guy in Evansville Indiana that has one for sale. I recently bought a Gottlieb Top Card from him and it was right next to the Klondike in his garage. It was in similar shape, rotten rubbers, dirty etc... but the Top Card cleaned up beautifully and only needed minor tweaking to get it working 100%.

Here’s a recent eBay listing that didn’t bring the $500 he asked for. I think I’ve got a way to reach him if you’re interested. Danny

ebay.com link: Klondike Pinball Machine

#10 2 years ago

I would like to purchase a set as well, I have a Klondike and it looks impossible to clean without destroying them. I live in California and would be happy to cover any costs.

Thanks

2 years later
#11 58 days ago

What scale do these need to be?

#12 58 days ago

I printed that PDF at 100% and it was sized correctly.

1 month later
#13 13 days ago
Quoted from AndrewP:

I printed that PDF at 100% and it was sized correctly.

Yes, these are printed at 100% as is the artwork.

I'm in the process of a cross-country move, but when I land in AZ and start unpacking, I'll dig out the last of the reel strips. I think I may have a couple of sets left.

If you're interested in a set, send me a private message and I'll offer them up for the cost of postage in the order requeste for what I've got left.

Dan

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/klondike-reel-strips-reproduced-again and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.