BBU (resized).jpg
JJP Super Kit (resized).jpg
IMG_0711 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0698 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9561 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0702 (1).jpeg
IMG_0701 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0695 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,650 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 33.
#1 3 months ago

Elton is now shipping… Which version did you order?

#2 3 months ago

Should have my PE in the coming days/weeks, can't wait.

#3 3 months ago

PE.. will be in my house Thursday (edited sorry, Platinum Edition)

#4 3 months ago

What..? A CE already shipping? You have to let me know what plays on the two 10 inch lcd screens!

#5 3 months ago

CE also here. I was thinking not till Feb. or March though for delivery.

#6 3 months ago

Phenomenal game.

#7 3 months ago

Nice if someone is getting a CE now, having ordered day one, before reveal, the vibe I get is February, maybe.........................

#8 3 months ago
Quoted from Wilmmr:

Nice if someone is getting a CE now, having ordered day one, before reveal, the vibe I get is February, maybe.........................

Traditionally CEs happen after the LEs have cooked for a while.

This either means:
1. JJP is finally treating CE buyers right and not making them suffer, by building alongside LEs
2. The LE run was much, much, much shorter than anticipated.

#9 3 months ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Traditionally CEs happen after the LEs have cooked for a while.
This either means:
1. JJP is finally treating CE buyers right and not making them suffer, by building alongside LEs
2. The LE run was much, much, much shorter than anticipated.

Number 2.

Also, sounds like a good time to create a number two.

#10 3 months ago

Whoever gets a CE first do an unboxing video.

#11 3 months ago

Elton has been a favorite musician of mine since I was a kid. Anxiously awaiting a CE!

#12 3 months ago
Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

Elton has been a favorite musician of mine since I was a kid. Anxiously awaiting a CE!

Your going absolutely love it.

#13 3 months ago

PE Elton is looking a whole lot better to me than LE Jaws right now.

#14 3 months ago

First to arrive?

F2419ADF-A1EB-4B0B-B1A6-2E281D939531 (resized).jpegF2419ADF-A1EB-4B0B-B1A6-2E281D939531 (resized).jpeg
#15 3 months ago

Lots of glitter

D3A32A89-513E-4E76-BEA7-A9F8620C1459 (resized).jpegD3A32A89-513E-4E76-BEA7-A9F8620C1459 (resized).jpeg
#16 3 months ago

Awesome let us know how you like it brother

#17 3 months ago

I moved this thread to the club section per request of OP. If there already is a pre-existing club thread for EJ that I didn't see someone let me know, otherwise, this is the EJ club thread. Thanks.

#18 3 months ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

First to arrive?[quoted image]

Mine arrived on the 26th

#19 3 months ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

First to arrive?[quoted image]

How is it so far? We can’t stop playing it. The absolute most I’ve ever played a new game in this house.
It’s just fantastic!

#20 3 months ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

How is it so far? We can’t stop playing it. The absolute most I’ve ever played a new game in this house.
It’s just fantastic!

Looking at your game history, that’s a pretty strong endorsement.

#21 3 months ago

The more and more I watched the gameplay I am liking it. I am thinking about working a two game trade for my potc le. Jaws and EJ might be it.

#22 3 months ago

Passing on Jaws. Bring on the EJCE!

And TCM of course

#23 3 months ago

Really enjoying Elton, the glitter on the cabinet in person is beautiful

20231223_195322 (resized).jpg20231223_195322 (resized).jpg
#24 3 months ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Looking at your game history, that’s a pretty strong endorsement.

I’ve put more plays on this game already than some I’ve sold. Lol
Extremely fun game!

#25 3 months ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I’ve put more plays on this game already than some I’ve sold. Lol
Extremely fun game!

If that changes I'll buy it for $8500!

#26 3 months ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Not going anywhere. It’s too fun for everyone.

#27 3 months ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Plus 10 additional monthly installments of only $399.99!

But wait, there’s more!

Buy now and you will also get preloaded high scores!

#28 3 months ago

Code fun
“Deaf, dumb & blind kid” lyric makes the screen blink. Love it!

#29 3 months ago

Gorgeous game. I too am probably gonna sit out on Jaws. Seriously considering getting this one. Never owned a JJP before and kind of excited at the prospect. Just comparing the look of this to Jaws is not even close.

#30 3 months ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Gorgeous game. I too am probably gonna sit out on Jaws. Seriously considering getting this one. Never owned a JJP before and kind of excited at the prospect. Just comparing the look of this to Jaws is not even close.

I ordered jaws as I have room for 3
Jaws for theme and layout. Will also look good next to Elvira.

You won’t be sorry with Elton. Fantastic! Maybe my favorite to date along with Elvira.

#31 3 months ago

lol one day I am going back to pull up each new games post and put them all together . Best game ever ! Most played ! ….
At least you are positive and consistent as all hell. And for like 10 years plus . Impressive.

#32 3 months ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

lol one day I am going back to pull up each new games post and put them all together . Best game ever ! Most played ! ….
At least you are positive and consistent as all hell. And for like 10 years plus . Impressive.

Truth. I’ve defiantly cried wolf.
I like them all. Some I’ve liked but build quality has made me change my mind. Some were excellent but the theme wore out on me.
Elvira has been with me the longest ever.
EJ is up there.

#33 3 months ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Elvira has been with me the longest ever.

Wow. Amazing.

#34 3 months ago

OK, First impressions..

I did set the game up to reward extra balls with points achievements.. just to see where I'd do for now, keeping the game going.
For comparison sakes, I OWN WOZECLE (keeper since release).. and have owned DI,HobbitLE,GNRLE (x2) and Wonka.. I have played TS4 and POTC at TPF.

Our EJPE, so far is just as beautiful/fantastic/fun as WOZLE. We love our WOZ .. I can't say it's better.. but as far as the looks, great incorporation of assets, just fun to walk up to and play a casual game.. EJ has it and I think it is their best effort since WOZ.. No doubt GNR is also the same regarding assets/theme/looks.. BUT, I never could get over the explosion of unearned MBs and the focus on the scoop shot thru the entire game. EJ so far looks and feels great.

The only comparable games, to me over the past few years, for Stern.. would be RUSH LE., Godzilla LE, maybe FOO FIGHTERS LE, and then all the way back to AC/DC LE.. and several of the Stern games are now more expensive (JAWS LE) or some of these mentioned above... missing toppers or expression lights. I think the NIB game prices are too high, also..but the criticism against JJP, relative to current prices and offerings from Stern, is not justified..

I like the skill shot.. use it to gain some fuel for RM multi ball or collect stars.. keep the ball in play and collect EJ letters, hit the hurry up, or get right into Crocodile MB.. it's the only one that gets the game going for a newbie, but it does get a little more difficult.. same with the skill shot progresses.. this is the first game in a while where taking a look and thinking about the skill shot is actually useful..

Just like RUSH.. you really need to get good at using and hitting the upper flipper and collecting the target or piano shots.. yes, it is similar to Star Trek Warp shot. but it's integrated in the game better..

There is a fan layout, but its really a hybrid of that.. shots are not easy, flows well, and a lot like WOZ game progresses as you keep the ball in play, and as you intentionally hit well stack the RM MB and the CR MB, rewarding nice Super Skill shots are incorporated to get a satisfying point explosion.
Collecting all 3 Piano locks is not easy.. but rewarding as you work on it..

So far...

#35 3 months ago

Anyone getting free shipping or is everyone paying shipping? How much were you charged for shipping?

Jjp is basically making distributors buy 4-5 platinums to get one ce. Beatles rules back in the day. If they sold out of ce allotment and have a buyers for a ce they are telling them no. How stupid is that when they can’t sell out of them direct? I know they are trying to make that extra $1500 on top.

#36 3 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

Anyone getting free shipping or is everyone paying shipping? How much were you charged for shipping?
Jjp is basically making distributors buy 4-5 platinums to get one ce. Beatles rules back in the day. If they sold out of ce allotment and have a buyers for a ce they are telling them no. How stupid is that when they can’t sell out of them direct? I know they are trying to make that extra $1500 on top.

I'm getting free shipping, but I'm picking up from my distributor who lives the the same area as me.

#37 3 months ago

I just had an amazing game for me.

Confirmed pinball wizard VIDEO is is in there as seen in the trailer.

It was so much fun!!!!

IMG_3336 (resized).jpegIMG_3336 (resized).jpegIMG_3337 (resized).jpegIMG_3337 (resized).jpeg
#38 3 months ago

Niiiiiiice! Is that the wizard mode?

#39 3 months ago
Quoted from Eeeek:

Niiiiiiice! Is that the wizard mode?

It was some kinda wizard mode!!!!! I was alone so it was tough to pay attention. I did notice the videos though. The light show was outstanding! Like being in the middle of fireworks.

#40 3 months ago

I think it was this

IMG_3338 (resized).jpegIMG_3338 (resized).jpeg
#41 3 months ago

It wasn’t the wizard mode
It takes 4 milestones to activate that
I recall 2 being lit.

#42 3 months ago
IMG_3339 (resized).jpegIMG_3339 (resized).jpeg
#43 3 months ago

I bet the CE is bonkers! With the two screens and lasers. Are these landing yet?

#44 3 months ago

Wife agrees pe art package is better then ce. Wish you could get the topper.

Anyone working on a star shooter rod? Maybe an E Elton logo.

#45 3 months ago

Champ MB is a blast! I had a great run going to where when I ended Champ MB, I was able to start the Final Tour Wizard Mode. Its multiple stages, but I didn't come close to completing it.

To play Champ MB, you need to play all 5 Encore Modes:

Filling out the 9 squares in front of the center drop targets awards an album, alongside the currently indicated award at the top left of the display. There are a total of 26 “normal awards” and 5 encore modes, indicated with green squares in the status report and added to the rotation after 5 normal awards have been scored. Click the spoilers tab to view the full list of normal awards:

The encore modes are as follows:

Tiny Targets - All targets score bonus points.
Super Jets - Feed the bumpers via either orbit for bonus points.
Backstage Frenzy - All switches score, shoot the backstage shot to boost their value.
Super Spinners - Shoot the spinners in front of either the left or right ramp for bonus points.
Piano-Matic - Repeatedly loop the side ramp for bonus points.
After playing all five encore modes, the player will be able to start Champ Multiball.

#46 3 months ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Champ MB is a blast! I had a great run going to where when I ended Champ MB, I was able to start the Final Tour Wizard Mode. Its multiple stages, but I didn't come close to completing it.
To play Champ MB, you need to play all 5 Encore Modes:
Filling out the 9 squares in front of the center drop targets awards an album, alongside the currently indicated award at the top left of the display. There are a total of 26 “normal awards” and 5 encore modes, indicated with green squares in the status report and added to the rotation after 5 normal awards have been scored. Click the spoilers tab to view the full list of normal awards:
The encore modes are as follows:
Tiny Targets - All targets score bonus points.
Super Jets - Feed the bumpers via either orbit for bonus points.
Backstage Frenzy - All switches score, shoot the backstage shot to boost their value.
Super Spinners - Shoot the spinners in front of either the left or right ramp for bonus points.
Piano-Matic - Repeatedly loop the side ramp for bonus points.
After playing all five encore modes, the player will be able to start Champ Multiball.

Thanks!!!!

#47 3 months ago

Jjp has ce on the line (small run) then switching back to pe in two weeks. I just ordered a pe so have to wait two weeks per jjp. I wanted a new run anyways.

#48 3 months ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

It’s just fantastic!

Damn, I need to play this now...I've been playing the hell out of TS4CE lately.

Is the gameplay fast and flowy like SR usually does?

#49 3 months ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Damn, I need to play this now...I've been playing the hell out of TS4CE lately.
Is the gameplay fast and flowy like SR usually does?

Yes

#50 3 months ago

Such an awesome game and plays like a stern, fast and furious but very satisfying.
What adjustments have people made?
I'm getting a serious amount of air balls and thinking of dialing things down a little.
Love to hear other people's feedback so far.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Tulsa, OK
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Elton John PE Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Machine - Pre-order Spot
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Machine - Pre-order Spot
Los Angeles, CA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,650 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 33.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-elton-john-official-owners-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.