Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 days ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 13 days ago

What game is your guilty pleasure, one game that it is hard to find anyone who appreciates or even likes.

For me it's Air Aces, I just like shooting the long line of drop targets. Although it does seem that it may be catching on, as the average price has doubled on pinside since Jan 22.

#3 13 days ago

South Park

I love the show, I played the pin when it first came out quite a bit, and despite it being very shallow in terms of gameplay, I still love playing it. It also has some of the best and funniest callouts for a licensed pin I've ever come across. I know a lot of people shit on this machine, but it's still one of my favorites.

#4 13 days ago

For me it's all the "Novelty" pins, Orbitor 1 being my favourite. It's a seriously fun overlooked game. I also adore Hercules, Joust, and Challenger.

#5 13 days ago

Maverick. It's super fun with all the drop targets, 15, I think. The challenge is completing your poker hand targets while not hitting any of the others. The only problem is the scoring is a bit unbalanced due to the Lauren bell mode can get big points. I picked one up as a project having never played it but it's a keeper. Plus, it's a Sega, stern, data east monstrosity. I really don't know what it is, I guess a stem

#6 13 days ago

Roller games. Greatest game ever.

#7 13 days ago

Shrek and DE TMNT! Nobody likes these games but me it seems.

#8 13 days ago

Big Guns and Volcano. Big Guns bagatelle is a great feature with the chance at an extra ball to extend the game and beat your opponent.

Volcano just appeals to me, especially the manually activated kickback button.

#9 13 days ago
Quoted from Stebel:

Big Guns and Volcano. Big Guns bagatelle is a great feature with the chance at an extra ball to extend the game and beat your opponent.
Volcano just appeals to me, especially the manually activated kickback button.

Man. I like both those games

#10 13 days ago
Quoted from Wiggles:

South Park
I love the show, I played the pin when it first came out quite a bit, and despite it being very shallow in terms of gameplay, I still love playing it. It also has some of the best and funniest callouts for a licensed pin I've ever come across. I know a lot of people shit on this machine, but it's still one of my favorites.

Part of the reason people shit on this game probably has to do with the toilet in the game…

#11 13 days ago
Quoted from SpyroFTW:

Part of the reason people shit on this game probably has to do with the toilet in the game…

...and that it's horrible

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/island-of-misfit-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.