(Topic ID: 9273)

If you are looking for a new TF LE Automated just dropped price $300 on all....

By iceman44

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Wise_Guy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 12 years ago

#52 12 years ago
    Quoted from TheJesus:

iceman44 said:

mnpinball said:I bought my SM NIB for $3850 shipped from Jack. Ah, those were the days :-/
    Yep, those were the days
    Why does Stern and JJP distribute through Automated?
    My guess is they either dont know about his issue or just dont care. Either way what does that say about ball three companies. Hm... i have no issue dealing with a known con artist who has been linked also to mob ties in Ct.......
    It also says stuff about people who are informed and continue to purchase from him.... It's like buying from a known scammer.
    There is no oh he is innocent until proven guilty dude was caught red handed selling the shit and hiding the funds. If you read the open indictment its all there. It think its funny nobody here either knows or cares to talk about the big pink elephant in the room with Automated. But as soon as something goes fucked there will be why didnt we know posts all over.
    This is just like in 95 When Bibliophile (Waseem Daker) on Neo-GEO.com was accused of murder and everyone thought it was a joke. 15 years later Dna evidence has him locked up on Trial for Murder. People bought from him all the time knowing he was a suspected murderer. People brought it to light and notta nothing... Ignorance is bliss i guess.

No wonder me and Mike hit it off so well he is a "friend of ours". He is a stand up guy and I vouche for him.

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-you-are-looking-for-a-new-tf-le-automated-just-dropped-price-300-on-all/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.