Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 minutes ago by CCPL
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

#1 50 days ago

Time to start talking deals and suchlike for GSPF.
I got an Expressway that is standing up to daily play in the mornings in my classroom. Solid as a rock. BG mebbe a 6, PF prolly 8 and cab mebbe a 7.
500 dollah.

Mebbe a Mousin' Around if I have anybody sniffing around... Comes with spare ramp and spare mousetrap mech. Also cab decals.

Whatchu got?

#2 49 days ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Time to start talking deals and suchlike for GSPF.
I got an Expressway that is standing up to daily play in the mornings in my classroom. Solid as a rock. BG mebbe a 6, PF prolly 8 and cab mebbe a 7.
500 dollah.
Mebbe a Mousin' Around if I have anybody sniffing around... Comes with spare ramp and spare mousetrap mech. Also cab decals.
Whatchu got?

Did you ever get a Bally Escape from the lost world? I knew you have been looking.
Looks like I can make it up this year in better health.

#3 49 days ago

I'm bringing that Bally Mata Hari for @fireball2. You know, for the kids!

#4 48 days ago

Picking up Escape from at the end of this month. Gonna go thru it and see if it's show durable and if so I'ma bring it for the floor.

#5 48 days ago

Anyone have a NOS Junk Yard playfield for sale?

#6 47 days ago

Looking for a pinball2000 driver board.
Looking for system 80b board.
Possibly brining a Earthshaker for sale. It's rough but has a new mpu. Og mpu included.
I need some banners for a new location I am opening if anyone has a few laying around.

#7 41 days ago
Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

Looking for system 80b board.

Would a LISY80 board work for you?

#8 40 days ago

When is the show and where. All the Texas show people need a show to invade

#9 40 days ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

The show is in 2 weeks in Timbuctoo!

#10 38 days ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Would a LISY80 board work for you?

Wow, I did not know this product existed. Not sure if it would. Its for a night moves. My original board with roms is with Chris H.

#11 38 days ago
Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

Wow, I did not know this product existed. Not sure if it would. Its for a night moves. My original board with roms is with Chris H.

I have a spare I could sell at the show if you want to try it. Just a thought.

#12 36 days ago

I'll have some parts that I could bring for trades. Bally saucer mechs, lamp boards, a alvin g 3 bank drop target, other bits and pieces.
Looking for a trashed High Speed playfield. The less art left, the better. Inserts can be cracked or missing. I want to use it to test an art install.

#13 36 days ago

How about a sweet Par Golf for a bargain $3250?

#15 36 days ago

Mebbe a players' Klondike for $850?
Gotta make room for incoming.

#16 35 days ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

The show is May 17th -19th in Lodi California! Hundreds of pinball machines on freeplay with admission. Collector curated, fully volunteer run, all proceeds benefit local charities! Seminars, swap meet, tournaments, vendors, we even raffle off two pinball machines Saturday and Sunday!

https://www.goldenstatepinball.org/

#17 31 days ago

Anyone planning on bringing playfields to the swap meet?

#18 31 days ago

Just as I was saying in the other thread that I couldn’t find this one…

So yeah, I posted in the other one but will post here now as well.

I kinda want to just keep growing the collection, that's been my attitude for a while now but think I might actually go in the other direction just slightly. I'm feeling like I don't want to take up too much space at home and have games that are more diverse from one another. Which brings me to some games I plan to bring to GSPF...

Led Zeppelin premium and Star Wars comic art pro. Feel like I don't need to have two Steve Ritchie games. So I'll either see which one (if any) sells first, or if I get bites on both maybe I'll just get an Elton John in their place. So just throwing that out there for now, if they sell at the festival that's great, if they don't then I'll think about proper Pinside marketplace ads. $6,500 for Star Wars, $7,000 for Led Zeppelin. Both are HOU other than taking them to the show, I've owned them since they were new, neither has any paid credits. LZ has a few mods, Big Ben, speaker lights and upgraded speakers, subwoofer out cable, insider connected, it's in pristine condition. Star Wars has a Millennium Falcon upgrade, pin monk character inserts, and subwoofer out cable, insider connected, it's also in pristine condition. Star Wars will be out on the main floor, Led Zeppelin will be in the tournament room. If anyone is interested I can put some pictures together ahead of time, or just check them out when they're at the show. Let me know if there are any questions.

#19 31 days ago

Folks, I have some things I need to clear out and would be happy to bring them to GSP. The big thing is a Space Invaders. The cabinet and back box are thrashed, maybe good for a template so I have not discarded. I have a playfield that needs repainting, I have the parts put removed then so they are bagged up, the plastics, all the boards plus a new main board I purchased because the old one has alkaline damage. Pretty decent backglass that has been glued and sprayed. Apron, coin door, power supply, plastics basically a complete game that needs to be restored.

I also have a Black Knight back glass and old plastics with most of the bell standoffs.

I have an Orange Nintendo empty cabinet and vs control panel with a power supply, DK (3 board set) bezel and marquee.

I have an Ikari warriors CP.

A Sega DMD for Maverick with issues.

Just a lot of project stuff I need to clear out to make room and I will just never get to these projects. Nothing electronic has been tested

Let me know if interested as I have time to pull out and take pics before the show.

Also…I have a Cyclone with a new PS new LCDs and a Maverick with color DMD I would be willing to part with to trade two for one for a Deadpool or sell straight away. Bothe play very well…Maverick was at the show in 2022 and I rebuilt the upper flipper since then so it plays great.

I probably can’t bring everything at once but message me beforehand and I can send pics and we can talk.

Looking forward to a great show!

#20 31 days ago

Say,when are the volunteer sign-ups going on-line??

#21 30 days ago
Quoted from Damagio:

I have an Orange Nintendo empty cabinet and vs control panel with a power supply, DK (3 board set) bezel and marquee.

I might be interested in the DK cab, control panel, and power supply. Was it originally a DKJr?

I'm looking to build a DK3 at some point, just don't know if I want to do an orange cab or red one. I know all DK3's were conversion kits, but the artwork looks really good on red.

#22 30 days ago

I'm thinking of moving on from my Stern NFL. It has a Miami Dolphins translite, but I also have a 49ers translite.

#23 29 days ago

I am bringing to sell

Pink Panther players condition
$2k firm

Tom Tom EM
$1500 OBO

#24 29 days ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Say,when are the volunteer sign-ups going on-line??

Monday at 10am!!

#25 29 days ago

Thank-you!!

#26 28 days ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

I might be interested in the DK cab, control panel, and power supply. Was it originally a DKJr?
I'm looking to build a DK3 at some point, just don't know if I want to do an orange cab or red one. I know all DK3's were conversion kits, but the artwork looks really good on red.

Hey Miguel…it was either a DK Jr or a Vs from what I can tell. It needs to be repainted either way. I was going to paint in blue, but it’s the standard Nintendo cabinet from that era.

#27 28 days ago

Remember the swap meet on Saturday, homies!
Don't forget playfields and backglasses and suchlike!
I'll have a few kewl beer signs and etc too.

#28 26 days ago

I'm really tempted to bring my Rowe BC3500 token changer. It needs a bill acceptor, but everything else works. I decided to hold out for the BC25 model instead. And yes, it's the all brown and woodgrain one.

#29 26 days ago

Added 20 days ago:

Hi all, we are excited to be attending the show this year and will have a booth with Performance pinball products. In advance of the show and to be sure we anticipate stock requirements we are offering discounts along with free delivery to the show on all pre-orders.

Available product include - The original (NOT FAKES)
- Playfield Jacks™ v1.5 $40
- Playfield Jacks™ v1.5 + Accessory Insert Set $50

- Godzilla Bridge $75
- Godzilla Bridge + Playfield Jack Combo + Free insert set $120
- GODZILLA SHOOTER ROD - PRO / PREMIUM / LE $75

- RUSH GEDDY LEE / ALEX LIFESON INSTRUMENT MOD $240 (Will not stock at show)

- Stern Mirror blades $100 (1 set available) Brand new

See detailed product descriptions here - https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1437-performance-pinball

I am currently looking into the best method of ordering to apply both product discount and shipping discount. In the meantime you can also PM me to get on an order list.

In addition we will have additional NOS and used Bally/Williams/Stern parts available at the booth

Thank you and see you at the show!
Kevin
Mike
Shane

#30 22 days ago

6 weeks to swap meet.
Need opinions.
My wife is a Gemologist and she wants to come and set up a table.
We have tons of nice rocks.
Would people be interested?
They range in price based on sizes of course.
Thanks.
Janks pinside. No uploading of pics in this thread.

#31 21 days ago

How about some nice Jade,maybe some turquoise,a few nice size Rubies?

#32 21 days ago

Would anyone be interested in some new gottlieb system 80 driver boards if I brought them to the swap meet?

#33 21 days ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

6 weeks to swap meet.
Need opinions.
My wife is a Gemologist and she wants to come and set up a table.
We have tons of nice rocks.
Would people be interested?
They range in price based on sizes of course.
Thanks.
Janks pinside. No uploading of pics in this thread.

I know my wife would dig that.

#34 20 days ago

I have a Stern Star Trek and a William's Shadow that have the new flat panel ColorDmds in them. Most of my machines have the older LED style and I would love for them to all match.
Anyone wanna swap?
We can bring the games to the show and do it there.

#35 20 days ago

Bringing my Johnny Mnemonic and it will be for sale!

#36 20 days ago

I'm bringing Taxi, Data East Jurassic Park, and Strikes and Spares. All will be for sale or trade.

#37 19 days ago

I've been keeping my eyes open for a DK blue or red cabinet if anyone has one. Anywhere from trashed to nice. Would likely build a new cabinet anyways. I have an NOS DK boardset for it if needed.

No hurry but on the lookout. Thx.

#38 19 days ago

Long shot: I need a Gottlieb Super Orbit backglass in any condition

#39 19 days ago
Quoted from bdash:

I'm bringing Taxi, Data East Jurassic Park, and Strikes and Spares. All will be for sale or trade.

Might be interested in Strikes & Spares . I’ll look forward to checking it out !

Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

I've been keeping my eyes open for a DK blue or red cabinet if anyone has one. Anywhere from trashed to nice. Would likely build a new cabinet anyways. I have an NOS DK boardset for it if needed.
No hurry but on the lookout. Thx.

How about a Q-bert cab ?

#40 19 days ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Might be interested in Strikes & Spares . I’ll look forward to checking it out !

How about a Q-bert cab ?

@;&?@#!

#41 15 days ago

Got a really nice Fish Tales which I would either like to trade (plus money to buyer) for a CCR or possibly sell. Could bring to Golden State if there is a serious buyer.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Great looking Fish Tales. Color DMD, LED'd, Art Blades and new center ramp from Ramp-o-Matic. Standard fade on cabinet. Not willing to ship at the moment. I can bring it to Gol...”
16 days ago
Pleasant Hill, CA
6,400 (OBO)

#42 14 days ago

Coming up with a trailer and 5 games for sale at this point.
Bally Escape from the lost world.
Space Glider gun game.
1934 Gottlieb Merry go Round. ( 3 spinning disks similar to Rockola World Series)
Little Pro golf putting game. 1964 version.
Bingo plinko. Mini cabinet bingo game.
AND....an Escalara. Starting adds. Can bring this too if someone is interested.

Other - For Sale
“Escalara stair climbing lift. Fork lift style combo. Can lift up to 700 Lbs. New Battery and stair climbing treads. Comes with the fork cover metal base plate. New Battery. Charg...”
18 days ago
Anaheim, CA
2,000   Pending

1 week later
#43 7 days ago

Any interest in a really nice tommy? Blinders work, LEDs throughout, color dmd (not installed), undrilled cab.

#44 6 days ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Any interest in a really nice tommy?

PM sent. i'm looking for a Tommy, and looking to sell/trade a nice WCS'94 if anyone is interested. also have a very nice TOM, but it probably won't be ready in time for the show.

#45 4 days ago

Can’t upload photos to this buy/sell/trade thread? fireball2 can you adjust the settings?

Anywho, I’ll likely be driving a (nearly) empty U-Haul box truck southbound to Anaheim on Monday. Contact me if you need a game hauled and we can work out details.

#46 15 hours ago

I’ve got a really nice Space Shuttle I’m going to bring for sale or trade. It has a hardtop installed, new plastics and posts, and full LEDs. I’d like to trade for it for another solid state game. Pm me for pictures.

#47 15 hours ago
Quoted from EMDude:

Can’t upload photos to this buy/sell/trade thread? fireball2 can you adjust the settings?
Anywho, I’ll likely be driving a (nearly) empty U-Haul box truck southbound to Anaheim on Monday. Contact me if you need a game hauled and we can work out details.

Unfortunately not being able to post pictures is a 'feature' of the regional for sale threads. It's pinside's way to encouraging folks to take out ads if they have items for sale.

#48 9 hours ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Unfortunately not being able to post pictures is a 'feature' of the regional for sale threads. It's pinside's way to encouraging folks to take out ads if they have items for sale.

That's so lame.
Maybe it's time to take this to another platform.

#49 3 hours ago

I'm looking for early solid state Bally or Stern games if anyone is willing to part with them. Open to both good condition and project machines. Interested in games like Cheetah, Flash Gordon, Stars, Skateball, Flight 2000, Big Game, Harlem Globetrotters, but will consider others. Either cash or trade.

#50 16 minutes ago

I will be bringing my nice player's Stern Batman: The Dark Knight to the show and it will be for sale, along with some Strikes and Spares Pinball Pimp stencils.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Gorgeous players condition Batman: The Dark Knight. Full LEDs, new Titan rubbers, lots of elbow grease has made this one a great player. Priced to sell, feel free to make an offer....”
40 days ago
Folsom, CA
4,600 (OBO)

Other - For Sale
“Found this Pinball Pimp premium stencil kit for a Bally Strikes and Spares in my workshop closet. Package was unopened until I had to open it to peek at what was actually inside. S...”
1 hour ago
Folsom, CA
100 (OBO)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-state-pinball-2024-buy-sell-trade-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.