IMG_1880 (resized).JPG
IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,116 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 103.
#5101 42 days ago
Quoted from roffels:

Do the Dredd ramps need any additional drilling or shaving to make them install correctly? I've had another repo ramps that were very thick where they met the playfield, requiring dremel work.

I installed all 4 ramps, no problems. I had to just drill 1 extra hole.

#5102 42 days ago

It is impossible to make a repro ramp to fit every game unless you want the same thin, flexible crap that came with your game. Occasional isolated problems do happen but if there is a common problem with a ramp, it needs to be fixed here, not in the field. I encourage everyone to let me know about problems.

#5103 42 days ago

I'd love a new robocop ramp! Someone please save my game

#5104 42 days ago
Quoted from roffels:

Do the Dredd ramps need any additional drilling or shaving to make them install correctly? I've had another repo ramps that were very thick where they met the playfield, requiring dremel work.

The Comet center ramps was a good example of a ramp, made with thicker plastic, did affect the ball at the entrance. The original Comet center ramp was formed on a female mold with .125" plastic. My reproduction was formed on a male mold and with thicker plastic. Forming on a male mold will increase the thickness of the ramp on the bottom and lower edges so, male mold and thicker plastic created the necessity to shave down the entrance inset in the playfield to resolve the greater thickness. You would not want to shave the ramp to resolve this. Also, the Comet center ramp does not have a typical entrance flap to bridge from the playfield to the ramp.

The Dredd ramps were originally formed on male molds, so the only increase in thickness over the original was just thicker plastic. Since all of the Dredd ramps have entrance flaps, the increased thickness will not cause any problems.

#5105 38 days ago

Dredd Ramps.

At this point I think I have notified everyone on my list. If I missed you, let me know. I have enough stock to get to everyone on my list with a few sets left over, so I will get everyone on the list covered if they are still interested. Once existing stock is depleted, I will likely start another list for another run later this year. Looking forward to a short breather and getting my own game put back together!

Thanks for everyone's patience with me on this project.

Mark

#5106 37 days ago

You are an amazing individual Mark. Thank you for all your hard work. I will enjoy your ramps for decades to come.

#5107 37 days ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Dredd Ramps.
At this point I think I have notified everyone on my list. If I missed you, let me know. I have enough stock to get to everyone on my list with a few sets left over, so I will get everyone on the list covered if they are still interested. Once existing stock is depleted, I will likely start another list for another run later this year. Looking forward to a short breather and getting my own game put back together!
Thanks for everyone's patience with me on this project.
Mark

Thank you for making these! They look fantastic and hope to get them installed on my game soon. Will be great to see pictures of your game once back together.

#5108 37 days ago

removed post

1 week later
#5109 27 days ago

Installed large JD ramp this weekend. Great product and a perfect fit. Thank you Mark.

2 weeks later
#5110 13 days ago

Got my Pinbot ramp installed. Need to order some different color flasher caps for the ramp, but it's already a great improvement on the looks!

PXL_20240428_160346116 (resized).jpgPXL_20240428_160346116 (resized).jpg
#5111 12 days ago

Any chance of Id4 ramps ever being on your list?

#5112 12 days ago

<

Quoted from T2Fanuc:

Any chance of Id4 ramps ever being on your list?

Im for a full set if ever get done!!!

1 week later
#5113 5 days ago

Do you know if you are attempting The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends ramps next? I am looking for the diverter ramp and the wabac ramp. Just curious which of my projects I should get started on next.

Mope

#5114 4 days ago

It is reproduced.

#5116 4 days ago

I am aware of this. He made mention that he was to be doing the Diverter ramp as well right after Judge Dredd. So I was curious if that was still his plan. I figured I would post here instead of a PM since I thought others waiting would be curious as well. :/

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
RobTune

Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

There are 5,116 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/103 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.