You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
#1 15 days ago

Giving away a FREE 1976 Williams Space Odyssey, save this machine from the landfill! You can assume it needs some work so be familiar with working on E.M's. Posting the pictures I recieved and it looks pretty good to me but no idea what the cabinet looks like, so please don't ask for additional pictures or info as I don't have any. It is located in Garden City (Nassau County-Long Island) N.Y. Please be respectful of their home and careful getting it out. This is what I ask, that you pick it up in a reasonably quick amount of time, and you make a $50 donation to Pinside (after picking it up) and send me the proof that you did. The first person who meets these requirements can message me for the person's contact info.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#2 15 days ago

Somebody's getting a sweet deal!

#3 15 days ago

That looks to be in decent shape too!

#4 15 days ago

Just sent you a DM. Thanks for the heads up! Fingers crossed!

#5 13 days ago

Ok glad to say the Space Odyssey has been picked up and saved from the landfill!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-williams-space-odyssey-garden-city-ny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.