View topic image gallery

GyIbWI.gif
Capture (resized).JPG
1000009489.jpg
1000009490.jpg
1000009492.jpg
1000009486.jpg
1000009485.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Ship Ahoy

Added: 2023-12-21 01:19:31 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (February 3rd, 2024) • Ended: March 5th, 2024
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 800

This is an excellent condition add-a-ball Gottlieb. Original playfield and backglass are in great shape with minor cupping in the inserts. The game has been fully shopped with Titan rubbers, bulbs replaced as necessary. The flippers coils have been replaced with orange dot coils. The legs, coin door and lockdown bar have been polished. The game has a new sheet of playfield glass, leg levelers and leg bolts. The game plays 100% with no errors.

I am having trouble uploading pictures on Pinside via mobile. If you want more pictures message me.

Item photos

1000009485.jpg
1000009486.jpg
1000009489.jpg
1000009490.jpg
1000009492.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Knxwledge's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Knxwledge's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Ramona, CA, US

#2 4 months ago

Bump and price drop. Last minute Christmas gift??

1 week later
#3 4 months ago

This game is NOT Fully shopped/refurbished. Lots of cabinet and playfield degradation. He wants you to message him to get the pics of the inside. Beware of this seller.

#4 4 months ago
Quoted from MagnetSpin:

This game is NOT Fully shopped/refurbished. Lots of cabinet and playfield degradation. He wants you to message him to get the pics of the inside. Beware of this seller.

I think you're confused. Fully shopped/refurbished does not equal fully restored. The playfield is nice for its age and the cabinet art is exactly what you'd expect from a mid 70s game. I know you're new here and all but don't go around accusing people of being bad sellers if you don't even know what a shopped pin is supposed to be.

#5 4 months ago

Game looks priced right for its condition as far as I’m concerned. Plastic set is solid and you usually see them cracked around the spinner. PBR has reproduced them but these look original to me.

Really fun game on novelty mode. My game is a keeper.

#6 4 months ago

That Magnet Spin guy is just mad I made a comment on his listing. Ignore him. Thanks for the kind words about my game. Yes the plastic set is original as far as I can tell. It's pending sale, gonna get shipped up to Oregon

#7 4 months ago
Quoted from bdw85:

I think you're confused. Fully shopped/refurbished does not equal fully restored. The playfield is nice for its age and the cabinet art is exactly what you'd expect from a mid 70s game. I know you're new here and all but don't go around accusing people of being bad sellers if you don't even know what a shopped pin is supposed to be.

Im Not confused. The pic below is not fully refurbished. (Use Dictionary) This game may meet your expectations, but it does not meet the standard. Nothing I said was untrue.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#8 4 months ago
Quoted from MagnetSpin:

Im Not confused. The pic below is not fully refurbished. (Use Dictionary) This game may meet your expectations, but it does not meet the standard. Nothing I said was untrue.[quoted image]

Please stop, youre making a fool of yourself

#9 4 months ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

Please stop, youre making a fool of yourself

WOW, Thats all you have to say, No constructive or true criticism? Unlike you Im not here to make money. Im very honest in my reviews and the two listings I have had. I help people on many forums throughout the web with competent advice and understanding. I NEVER EVER would say the things you do, just to troll people. Your post on this machine, tho maybe reasonably priced was deceptive.

#10 4 months ago

Bump, buyer who was going to have it shipped out of state has stopped responding. The game is back on the market with a price drop.

#11 3 months ago

Fun game, looks to be in nice original condition. GLWS

2 weeks later
#12 3 months ago

Bump, another price drop! $1100 is a steal IMO

2 weeks later
#13 85 days ago

Bump, had a buyer flake out on me. Price drop again!

#14 80 days ago

Nobody wants a sub $1000 wedgehead??

#15 80 days ago

Ship Ahoy is a really fun AAB game, it's Replay cousin is Bucanneer. Light up the center ship's wheel via the rollover lanes or use the center spinner to spot an unlit number. Can only light #1 through the upper center rollover lane on the plunge. Simple but a blast to play.

I had one for a while that I shopped out and looked similar to this one. Sold for just a tick better than this listing price. You don't see AAB games outside of the Midwest too often. This is definitely a nudger's game. Price fairly for the title and condition. GLWS.

#16 80 days ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Ship Ahoy is a really fun AAB game, it's Replay cousin is Bucanneer. Light up the center ship's wheel via the rollover lanes or use the center spinner to spot an unlit number. Can only light #1 through the upper center rollover lane on the plunge. Simple but a blast to play.
I had one for a while that I shopped out and looked similar to this one. Sold for just a tick better than this listing price. You don't see AAB games outside of the Midwest too often. This is definitely a nudger's game. Price fairly for the title and condition. GLWS.

Thanks. Ive been playing it while I've had it and its definitely fun. Cant keep them all. Id rather sell it to someone here than take it to auction.

#17 75 days ago

I dont think it matters what price I list at, nobody is reaching out. Not even an insulting lowball offer (never thought Id miss those). Auction it is

#18 75 days ago
Quoted from MagnetSpin:

Shopped / refurbished has always meant that the game has been simply cleaned (usually the playfield) with new rubbers and is in working order. A new cabinet, new clear coated playfield, etc would contribute to a game being fully restored (think frame off car restoration).

To the OP, GLWTS, nice game.

#19 75 days ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

I dont think it matters what price I list at, nobody is reaching out. Not even an insulting lowball offer (never thought Id miss those). Auction it is

GyIbWI.gifGyIbWI.gif
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ship-ahoy-9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.