foo-fighters-topper-3 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240506_230529124 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240506_230512308 (resized).jpg
foobot_parts (resized).JPG
IMG_2581 (resized).jpeg
440414744_1829423824224346_3524390948754352053_n (resized).jpg
foofighterstool3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #267 MOD: PLAYFIELD. Overdrive/Ballsave behavior on a Pro Posted by Mike_M (1 year ago)

Post #890 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Spinner triggering constantly at rest fix Posted by Aniraf (1 year ago)

Post #1103 GOODIE BAG: PRO. Contents of the goodie bag on Foo Fighters Pro Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Post #1221 MOD: PLAYFIELD. Neon Green Ball in captive ball area Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Post #1323 TECH:SOUND. Sound improvement tips with stock setup. Posted by snaroff (1 year ago)

Post #1332 TECH:SYSTEM. Fix for frozen game after update. Posted by Duster72 (1 year ago)

Post #1440 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Adjustment for spinner falling off. Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Post #1452 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Overlord latch adjustment Posted by Westcb (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider macgruber.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 1 year ago

Ok if this is the real club (pinside been going clubbing like 50 cent) I'm in for a pro! Will be my first pro, just my luck they changed the build order from first to last now go figure!

1 month later
#1795 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Cruiser:

Picked up my premium today and so far very impressed with it and glad I held on to my spot instead of switching to a pro.
A couple of small observations, it appears Stern made some changes to their legs. The holes for the bolts are now more tapered outwards. I compared all of my other recent games and this is the only one that has legs like this. I hope this is a design change and not a random situation as I like how the nylon leg protectors lay flatter and don't bend when compressed.
I also noticed that the screws for the name placard are now just black philips head screws, instead of stainless steel torx screws. I prefer the look of the stainless and will buy some to replace.
Lastly, surprised that the cabinet art has some texture to it. For example Dave Grohl's guitar you can feel the strings.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those are usually the legs they put on the LE'S. I'm not going to speculate but here's a picture of from DPLE made in 2018.

20230427_232404 (resized).jpg20230427_232404 (resized).jpg
#1957 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

So just admiring my LE playfield and have a question for you frequent LE buyers. I normally get premiums but this being my grail pin, got the LE. I thought my Deadpool Premium playfield was the best in my collection until I saw my FF LE. I mean this thing is perfect. It's almost like they went with a harder wood and no ribbing at all. I've played over 200 games on it and it has 2 very small dimples after all of that and almost flawless. Is this normal for the LE playfields? My only other comparison in my collection is my Walking Dead LE but that palyfield is just fugly, and no where near the quality of my Foo ...Does Stern select better wood for these or did I simply win the playfield lottery? Just curious, thanks all.

No different, I'm glad your happy but thinking you won now after a handful of plays in less than a month is like being awarded a super bowl trophy to a 2-0 team. Many of the things you mentioned and didn't mention (ghosted inserts) wouldn't happen this soon because nothing has settled yet, 6 months to year is a good barometer. I wouldn't expect alot of dimples tho with the flow on this game. Congrats on your dream theme I hope it stays cherry!

#1992 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

fascinating, as I never thought about the curing process on these machines..what if one were to keep a Stern, in the box, for 6 months and then bust it out..would it (in theory!) be more cured (more solid, etc) to prevent dimples etc? This is a hypothetical question, but would be neat to see someone on youtube do a side by side comparison of this very question.

Quoted from KING-HENRY:

fascinating, as I never thought about the curing process on these machines..what if one were to keep a Stern, in the box, for 6 months and then bust it out..would it (in theory!) be more cured (more solid, etc) to prevent dimples etc? This is a hypothetical question, but would be neat to see someone on youtube do a side by side comparison of this very question.

It doesn't help with dimpling. Nothing will that's a play style thing. Something with heavy drops (Sth) and and airballs you're going to notice it more. My DPLE 18' and GB 17' sat in a box over a year at the distributor and still have dimpling. Only way to avoid that would be not to play or a playfield protector. As far as insert ghosting, they don't have any, but I think that was more of the attention that was brought to it from the beginning of the ghostbusters launch. Then they glued the hell out of them for awile and now changed the black key line border to the inside if the insert so most ppl don't realize how bad it is. I just received a new unpopulated playfield from my 2021 run EHOH but at my buddy's barcade I would say 75 percent of his new sterns have noticeable ghosted inserts!

4 weeks later
#4378 11 months ago
Quoted from swinks:

just curious, what is the average lifetime plays of a brand new game - anyone check what happens from the factory or your distributor ?

All my NIB have 1 lifetime play from the factory then reset to 0 total plays by Stern. So you can tell if they remember to reset it will have 1 more lifetime play than the total plays or whatever the amount they tested would be. One Chicago gaming had 1 play my other had 8 total plays so anything double digits is when you have a distributor that likes to unbox the games and look for potential problems before reboxing, then shipping the game to you. Several distributors do that, you can request they don't if you want the initial joy of opening it.

#4764 11 months ago
Quoted from Artax:

Here's a horror story that just happened to me:
So I'm playing trying to get to 1 billion for the first time like always. I am on ball 3, just finished up my first 3 cities and I hear my wife yelling from upstairs. I have the van lit and I'm ready to hit the left ramp and enter Austin mini wizard mode. I get the ball trapped and hold it there so I can yell back to my wife to see what she wanted. She yells at me to turn it down a bit. I think ok, I got this held, I am good. I then open the coin door to turn down the volume a couple notches...you, for my LOVING, CARING, WIFE - and I forget that that causes the ball to drain.
So there I am watching my last ball drain and looking up at my 760 million score...knowing that I was going to be able to complete Austin and FINALLY join the billion club.
Now...if anyone has any suggestions of ways I can annoy my wife for the rest of the day, I am all ears.

Need to put that coin door ball saver on in settings

#4769 11 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

What does that do ?

So it would've put the ball back into play! I put it on all my games for a nightmare situation just like that..lol

1 month later
#5890 10 months ago
Quoted from Wade:

Stern is going to have to start grading each of their games as they come off the line. Grade A for no imperfections found (for collectors), and Grade B for games known to have slight imperfections (that will go straight to route operators).

Screenshot_20230706_084044_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230706_084044_Google (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#6359 9 months ago

Hey, everyone finally got my day 1 order. Foo pro set up. Was wondering what we were doing about those boards that clunk or click? I remember chatter about that months ago. I was hoping it was sorted out. When it turns on, it does 2 loud clicks like a heartbeat and the same thing after I close the coin door. Is that just the way the games come now? Did we ever figure out if they were prone to failure?

#6361 9 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

One or two clicks is pretty normal. The 5 to 55 clicks at boot are the machines with issues.

Ok I'll keep an ear on it. I guess it would be 4 clicks or 2 heartbeats with the coindoor interlock. My other spike2 don't do this but my spike1 GB does a single heart beat at startup but that doesn't have an interlock to check. Thanks PinMonk!

#6371 9 months ago
Quoted from MRudowsky:

The clunks are different than the clicks. i hear the clunks at the end of the boot sequence and when closing the coin door. I haven’t figured out what the clunks are, but the clicks are an issue with the capacitors on the power supply (props to PinMonk for the diagnosis).
I finally submitted a support ticket to Stern (mine was clicking between 7 and 50+ times at startup) this week and they’re having me go through the distributor for an RMA replacement.

Thanks was wondering if it was separate. As long as it doesn't get worse or fail, I'm good!

#6385 9 months ago
Quoted from Mar3nBu:

I joined the club this past Thursday and I was wondering the same about the clunks or thumps… I think it is the alien capture fork getting reset. I was wondering though if it was normal or not, seems like it is.

That was my wife's theory. We're thinking about lifting the playfield to confirm but yeah seems harmless. Does yours 2 heartbeats or 4 clunks when you close the coindoor? I have a pro with no Overlord magnet.

#6396 9 months ago
Quoted from LegoYoda:

The "Clunks" are the 48V drivers initalising when they get power it's like every solenoid gets a bit of energy, normal. SO every time you close the coin door the 48V circuit gets re energised.

That's great! However, my one question then is why do I hafta go all the way back to my spike1 ghostbusters to have a similar clunk? My other 4 spike2s don't do this. Alternatively, why is it double clunks on coindoor? Thanks

#6397 9 months ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

That's great! However, my one question then is why do I hafta go all the way back to my spike1 ghostbusters to have a similar clunk? My other 4 spike2s don't do this. Alternatively, why is it double clunks on coindoor? Thanks

1 week later
#6627 9 months ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Just unboxed my pro. Got the dreaded power supply clicking. Generally just two clicks. Is that now considered normal or at least tolerable or should I be looking to get a PDB replacement?

That's a different click. I got that. That's more a boot..lol Close the coin door I bet you get 4

2 weeks later
#7144 9 months ago
Quoted from THEFOZ:

When I turn my game on and after it does the start up process it makes a sound like someone is pushing in on a sheet metal duct and letting go, KAA-TUNGG
Is that normal?

Yes. It will double it when u close the coin door.

#7221 9 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Or better off get both.

I got a Foo pro and JP premium for the price of the 30th!

3 weeks later
#7749 8 months ago

So I just lost on this game in a tournament I had my mode and all my life multiball set up then I came back up and I swear it wanted me to hit it the overlord 4 more times. Does this game have lock stealing?

#7751 8 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No but you have to have a ball put back into the lock. And it depends on the settings I guess if you have to hit it a bunch still. But if you had the MB ready, you have to physically lock the ball again and hit it once more.
Also could be some sort of bug you experienced.

Yeah it's crazy, I think I was so flustered i had to hit it again 4 more times I drained. The ball was still in when I got up but I think someone took my ball and I was banging on someone else's ball. If it were like Raptor on a premium no complaints but that was brutal I think they just took my ball and I was back to square one no progress saved!

#7753 8 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If a ball was physically in there, then you should’ve had your progress saved.

Ok thanks that's what I thought. I think it was a glitch or bug then where the game just got confused. I thought man if this is the way the rule was designed I don't like it! Not on a modern Stern leave that crap for Robo-war!

#7818 8 months ago
Quoted from Bikerjoy:

Controversial in this thread maybe, but isn't it possible that the FF Premiums or Pros simply aren't selling that well? Both Pro and Premiums are in stock at dealers in Europe. Is that normal for such a recently released title?

No, everything is in stock, everywhere. Stupid high prices are the blame, not the coders.

3 weeks later
#8584 7 months ago

So I didn't get that tour saved badge. Did I not do enough of the individual badges? What's the magic number if that's the case anybody know? I only got 12.

Edit, wait I just scrolled up is it for beating the
game? That's cool AF!

#8589 7 months ago
Quoted from Jesder:

There were 29 in total to collect, and if you got all 29, you get that "Tour Saved" badge.
I only managed 16, but that's because machines didn't arrive in Australia until well after the quest badges had started

Oh ok gotcha, thanks I figured it was either something perfect or close to it but got confused cuz someone just posted the badge with a crazy score picture saying he beat the game so I thought he was claiming it came from that.

#8685 7 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't know. I was surprised he had a general one that would fit, but he said he did. I'll try to get clarification.

This is a universal. So it wouldn't cover where the damage happened. When I ordered it like 3 years ago he said could be used on AFM as well.
Also I think your Mylar is fantastic and I believe it would do the job. My evidence is from my CCr. The job that CGC did with mylar around the single drops is outstanding and they look brand new yet and I never would've guessed that. They are cut to fit perfectly like yours appears to be. If I can't cheat off your paper like I'm in 9th grade Spanish class I'll be ordering yours, great work!

20231010_081105 (resized).jpg20231010_081105 (resized).jpg
#8686 7 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I don’t know if there’s supposed to be a correct direction or not, but on mine when I had the long open end facing up balls were getting hung up. I flipped them and now no more hang ups.
Here’s a pic of how I have them now. [quoted image]

How hard was it to change it? I got mine on the other way on all my games but only CCr is getting routine hang-ups. Thinking about switching it as well but don't want to dig into my clearcoat.

1 month later
#9466 5 months ago
Quoted from Adipocere:

Anyone know if there will be Stern Insider badges for the upcoming tour dates? Next one is 11/26 (Sunday) in Dubai
https://foofighters.com/tour-dates/

There will not be. That quest concluded in October and your received an Overlord defeated badge if you got all 30 something of the individual badges.

1 week later
#9556 5 months ago
Quoted from Molon_Labe:

Has anyone made an overlord replacement for the pro? Also, is the premium van a direct replacement or do I need to go aftermarket?
I love this game, but those 50 cent McDonalds happy meal toys annoy the heck out of me. Kicking myself for not going premium because it wasn't a money issue; I just don't care for mini playfields that much tbh. For $7k, Stern should do better. Seriously, how much do they save in volume for a couple of 3d molds? Never again.....

Go into thr goodie bag and swap out the finger and it's instantly better than the premium mold!

20230721_185506 (resized).jpg20230721_185506 (resized).jpg
#9559 5 months ago
Quoted from LegoYoda:

So the scoreboard is verified locations only then? (a good thing).... ok. interesting to see where my score ranks but also... Dang.. need to get to a location!

No, it's not. Maybe IFPA was assuming there was going to be both because that was the way they used to have them. As it stands now all I see is the global cheaterboard.

#9586 5 months ago
Quoted from finman2000:

Went to play a quick game before MNF came on and cranked out my GC with a nice foo bot MB score.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I saw your score on the Stern Foo event you're number 20 currently! I can't even get on the board but I normally play for progression, hard to change it up for me.

#9587 5 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Needs to be on location for any prizes .

No way to decifer is what I'm saying. There is only one leader board that's what global means. When they ran these monthly they had a global and a verified location.

#9593 5 months ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

How do you see the global leaderboard?

Okay on the bottom of the screen pick the second icon, it's a pinball. Then on the next screen scroll up a little and next to locations will be Stern events. Select that and scroll down 4 or 5 spots and pick December global Foo leader boards.

1 month later
#9973 4 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

You know there’s previews to movies, shows and books. That’s usually what gets people to watch/read them. If you have not seen a glimpse of The Final Battle through stream or just rolling through youtube I apologize. It’s just 1 still shot but it won’t happen again.

I'm kinda surprised you're taking this much heat have you guys not played the challenge mode? Those challenge modes kill in groups I'm in and I'm kinda obsessed with them hell i even bought a topper for one! Foo even has challenge mode specific achievements incorporated with it so nothing was spoiled here. Congrats on beating the game!

#9976 4 months ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Sorry, Spoilers matter. I avoid the challenge modes to keep me coming back. Not everyone wants to "see it all" and hence the name spoiler. Posts like the one that were removed should be done so with a warning or a clickable link not blatantly out there to come across while scrolling.
Would you want to see Keith finish the Jaws game on tonight's reveal? The answer should be no

Do you want to know how Titanic ends?

1 week later
#10092 4 months ago
Quoted from EtzEtz:

For those of you that have played & finished the Final Battle Challenge, what kind of elapsed times are you getting….whats your best?

I don't believe I have tried to improve it since I got the under 5 achievement. My best clocked in at 4:37!

3 weeks later
#10638 3 months ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Thanks everyone for the speaker light input .
Great to see Foo Fighters won game of the year. Maybe Stern will see that and polish it off for us.

I wouldn't use that as a barometer. I think it will finish strong. However last year, when the Twippys were still a real thing, Rush cleaned up, and as a reward, it was all but discontinued.

2 weeks later
#11120 77 days ago
Quoted from hypnotoad:

"NEW CODE! Stern Pinball has posted new James Bond 007 60th Anniversary Limited Edition code v1.08.0. This code contains over 250 new speech callouts, increased scoring in Mission Multiball, and a new Q Target rule for extending time in the first phase of the 007 Wizard/Challenge mode."
This is the type of update we need to see for Foo. It's been far too long.

Right, great update for a game nobody owns and the ones that do have it in a box.

#11122 77 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

We must be happy for our fellow code-starved brothers, especially those who paid $20,000 for a novelty pin.
Don’t lash out!! Our time will come. We should celebrate all code, not just ours, rather than reacting in anger! All code updates should be welcomed with love, not resentment!
Together we can all make the world a better place. Not just for foo, but for all pins beloved across the globe!

I agree and I'm not worried. Just sharing what I said to myself as I opened the email. Hell I waited 3 and a half years for the Ghostbusters update this is nothing, and Stern always comes through in the end.

#11126 77 days ago
Quoted from bwalter:

Bond 60th really is a pretty great pinball machine. Very retro/classic feeling without being boring. Really, it was a missed opportunity pricing it so out of reach for many collectors. Every time I'm at my distributor I play their Bond60 and if they ever lowered that price down closer to, say, $12K, I might consider jumping on it. I'm guessing they can't do that, though, per agreement with Stern.

I enjoy it! Yeah, think what could have been if they went the extra mile for half the price. Oh wait, that would make it a Pulp Fiction BMF!
It's the best game since GZ!

1 week later
#11403 65 days ago

So what do ya think? Gota hit 1.0 this week, then right?! I mean, the topper mode alone should put us over. Dam, I bet it's going to be this awesome Voltron style combiner. I really don't want to be a topper guy, but I feel Jack and Zombie have been hyping this thing since release day last year! I'll take some official Yeti blades for sure.

#11476 64 days ago

Well code had to come cuz of the topper mode. Gona sell more than you think cuz of that. Ppl will cave for sure.

#11552 64 days ago

But would you be mad if band callouts were locked in toy multiball?!? I kid, I kid, mostly

#11957 62 days ago

The new narrator callouts sound like Jack himself? Like the "To be continued". Can anyone confirm that?

#11959 62 days ago
Quoted from SDVmnt:

I heard a resemblence playing last night too.

Right?! Definitely possible. I was kinda hoping it was public knowledge and i missed it. Maybe he took some inspiration from all those Mark Ritchie callouts in Pulp!

#12106 60 days ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Finally in the club! Brought home a flawless LE with under 500 lifetime plays for $10.5K. Brought it home, detailed it, installed Invisiglass and Mylar in the shooter lane, then literally played one 20 minute game and put up a 1.4B GC score and saw Foobot MB, Combotron and a bunch of other kick ass modes. Had it cranked with profanity enabled!
Had most of the cities checked green including Austin, this game is so much fun and flows like crazy! My wife also played a few games and gave it the seal of approval…this thing is never leaving. Time to order the overpriced topper and other mods! Haven’t had this much fun playing pinball in a long time…the passion is back
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! What was wrong with the HD glass it shipped with? Did the original owner keep it for another game?

#12109 60 days ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Oh, I didn’t realize it came with HD glass. It has a Made in USA sticker on it. I installed thinner invisiglass and prefer it over factory glass. My wife actually asked me if the glass was installed while she was playing LOL. I have PDI, Voodoo or Invisiglass on all of my pins. Once you use those, you can’t go back to standard glass

Lol, yup! I want to say since 2018, all Stern LE'S have been coming with it. My DPLE from that year has it already, and there is the latest release Jaws LE has it. Well, now you have extra! Anyway, for future reference, a trick I like to use if I'm ever not sure. Any flashlight or even the light on your phone can tell you. Shine it on the glass. If it is a normal white reflection, it's regular glass. If the reflection of the light is green, then you know it's HD glass!

1 week later
#12531 49 days ago
Quoted from MrNurbtastic:

I've personally found the JP/Foo comparison strange. Aside from having 3 flippers they are very different. Side loop and ramp are in separate spots, Foo doesn't have a far left ramp that can be hit with the lower flipper, right orbit on JP doesn't really flow to anything, just nails the middle of the upper flipper, no pop cluster on foo, center spinner is not as smooth on JP as it is on foo, aside from the side loop on JP there's really no crossover shots (unless you count the side ramp but I don't). Foo emphasizes and encourages flow whereas JP is very much a stop and go type of game due to the dangerous nature if you miss.
Just my opinion, I'm curious what others think aside from it just having 3 flippers. Both are awesome games!

I look at it like this. The shots are literally 1 to 1 identical as they come off the flippers. There is no hiding it. Now they do completely different things after the ball leaves the flipper, as you mentioned. For that reason, I have no problem having them together with only my DPLE separating them. I look at those two as it's parents with the GZ on the other side as an Uncle..lol! Yeah, you don't hafta look hard to see where Jack took inspiration from.

2 weeks later
#12973 34 days ago

So I wonder if they made the Challenge mode easier as well then? I already got the achievement for it but might try to improve my best if that's true now.

2 weeks later
#13413 14 days ago
Quoted from drwicket:

How do you do factory reset on a stern game? I just recently got foo fighters pro. I was able to reset high scores 1-4 but the grand champion score didn’t reset. I know based on my skill and the skill of my family we won’t ever come close to the grand champion score set by the previous owner. Really want to reset the game so we can have our initials on the top score.

Scroll to the right and go under utilities. Then scroll to the right under reset. Then select GC. However, now I gota know, what is the current GC?

#13432 13 days ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

This is the 3rd time I've had a ball stuck here. Anyone else?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Twice!

#13451 12 days ago
Quoted from CoolAFArcade:

Has any Pro owner installed the art blades yet? Are you satisfied with how they look once installed? Or have you gone with a third party option? I'm still on the fence on which ones to order...! I was a bit disappointed on the design once they were released, but now I feel like something is lacking in my game!

I love them! Bright and tight!

20240323_185257 (resized).jpg20240323_185257 (resized).jpg20240323_185303 (resized).jpg20240323_185303 (resized).jpg
#13488 9 days ago
Quoted from Diamond:

I’m not sure. But even during start up he never lights up. I’m gonna call stern today and see if there is a way to test the light.

They don't all light up on start up. Here's 2 ways to diagnose. Either take the glass off and hit right orbit, left ramp, right orbit. Or open coin door. Select diagnostic. Then lamp, then all. You will have your answer.

#13490 9 days ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

You can trade in your van for a price but I can’t remember how much in credit. I hear ya. Just saying it’s very cool with the hawk symbol in the back driver side window, band shadows in front, different shaded van part colors, matching decals on bumper, and the 3D speaker cables. I had to have it ha!

Yeah I wish he world just sell the premium trade ins. I would definitely pay the game stop trade in value he's giving for that baby!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Youngsville, NC
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

$ 26.50
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Largo, FL
$ 24.50
Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 699.00
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider macgruber.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/foo-fighters-official-owners-club-rock-aliens?tu=macgruber and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.