20240323_151752 (resized).jpg
20240323_145651 (resized).jpg
20240323_141908 (resized).jpg
20240319_141010 (resized).jpg
20240314_165706 (resized).jpg
20240307_172220 (resized).jpg
20240307_171721 (resized).jpg
20240307_164614 (resized).jpg
There are 151 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 41 days ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I thought about it, but since the lighthouse blocks the plastic, you'd never see it

Good point

#102 41 days ago

I would like two (2) please. My son and I both own LEs.

#103 41 days ago

saw action in here & thought maybe they were being released

#104 40 days ago
Quoted from Mutt:

saw action in here & thought maybe they were being released

20240319_141010 (resized).jpg20240319_141010 (resized).jpg
#105 40 days ago

Noice!!!

#106 39 days ago

Please add me to the list for an LE

#107 39 days ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

[quoted image]

Fantastic, can't wait to put this in my game.

#108 39 days ago

Add me to the list for LE please

#109 36 days ago

Here are some final images with ball guard of the pro and Prem/Le with the extra spotlight. We also added a nice felt bottom to protect your plastics. We just need to relocate the old barrel which we will do coming week and will begin invoicing next Friday so keep an eye out from them in your PM's

20240323_141908 (resized).jpg20240323_141908 (resized).jpg20240323_145651 (resized).jpg20240323_145651 (resized).jpg20240323_151739 (resized).jpg20240323_151739 (resized).jpg20240323_151752 (resized).jpg20240323_151752 (resized).jpg20240323_152014 (resized).jpg20240323_152014 (resized).jpg20240323_152518 (resized).jpg20240323_152518 (resized).jpg
#110 36 days ago

We also with try and update the list in the coming days

#111 34 days ago

Please add me for a prem

#112 34 days ago

Please add me for a premium

#113 34 days ago

Add me to the LE list please.

#114 31 days ago

Add me to the list for 2 LEs, please! (One for me and for my buddy not on Pinside...)

#115 31 days ago

Add me to the list premium.

#116 31 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Add me to the list for 2 LEs, please! (One for me and for my buddy not on Pinside...)

You got it, hope to have a updated list this weekend followed by invoicing on Monday. Spend some family time during spring break

#117 31 days ago

Please add me to the list

#118 30 days ago

Hi! Kindly add me to the list!

1 week later
#119 24 days ago

Please add me to the list Premium

#120 23 days ago

First batch of invoices going out today and should ship as early as Wednesday this week

#121 23 days ago

We also are at PINBREW and currently have the lighthouse and Thumper Bumper Barrel installed on a premium if your going to the show and to check it out

#122 19 days ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

First batch of invoices going out today and should ship as early as Wednesday this week

Approximately how many units in each batch?

#123 19 days ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Approximately how many units in each batch?

24 , shipping out first batch today and tomorrow, next invoicing should be Friday for 24 again

#124 18 days ago

Premium version please!

#125 17 days ago

First batch of paid invoices have shipped and the email you provided should have your tracking #

Second batch of invoices should begin today so keep an eye for them

#126 17 days ago

Invoices sent, after the next batch which should be next week, the lighthouse will move into the shop at a Slightly higher price point

#127 16 days ago

Hopefully not to late. Just saw install video for premium. I'm convinced now needed mod!
Can I be put on list?
Thanks

#128 16 days ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

Hopefully not to late. Just saw install video for premium. I'm convinced now needed mod!
Can I be put on list?
Thanks

We will add you

#129 15 days ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

We will add you

Thanks!

#130 15 days ago

Just finished installing Diddy's Lighthouse for my Jaws LE. All I can say is WOW! These folks know how to make a quality mod and provided a great step by step video to go with it.

I've provided some pictures to get those who've already ordered excited and convince others that you need this mod. A couple of my observations, I wish the lighthouse didn't obscure as much of the "No Swimming" sign on the LE art blades, but this game has very little real estate for these kinds of mods. Also, if you have plastic protectors, especially the thicker quality kind, be prepared to make a few modifications. The post screws for the right habitrail and the new spotlight location are quite short, with my plastic protectors there was no part of the screw protruding. I had to drill out the plastic protectors to allow the plastics to sit lower and cut down longer screws to use instead.

Lastly, if you have the Premium or LE, you'll need to relocate the barrel. There is a perfect spot for it just behind the top right spinner, but I'm certain that is where Stumblor is going to locate his soon to be released "Buoy of death" mod. I'll wait to find a new location eventually.

Again, great mod by @tiddy , can't wait to see what else you come up with.

IMG_2645 (resized).JPGIMG_2645 (resized).JPGIMG_2646 (resized).JPGIMG_2646 (resized).JPGIMG_2647 (resized).JPGIMG_2647 (resized).JPGIMG_2648 (resized).JPGIMG_2648 (resized).JPG
#131 14 days ago
Quoted from Pinball-Cruiser:

Just finished installing Diddy's Lighthouse for my Jaws LE. All I can say is WOW! These folks know how to make a quality mod and provided a great step by step video to go with it.
I've provided some pictures to get those who've already ordered excited and convince others that you need this mod. A couple of my observations, I wish the lighthouse didn't obscure as much of the "No Swimming" sign on the LE art blades, but this game has very little real estate for these kinds of mods. Also, if you have plastic protectors, especially the thicker quality kind, be prepared to make a few modifications. The post screws for the right habitrail and the new spotlight location are quite short, with my plastic protectors there was no part of the screw protruding. I had to drill out the plastic protectors to allow the plastics to sit lower and cut down longer screws to use instead.
Lastly, if you have the Premium or LE, you'll need to relocate the barrel. There is a perfect spot for it just behind the top right spinner, but I'm certain that is where Stumblor is going to locate his soon to be released "Buoy of death" mod. I'll wait to find a new location eventually.
Again, great mod by @tiddy , can't wait to see what else you come up with.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the kind words and great write up

#132 14 days ago

Just finished installing mine as well. Any of you that are on the fence about this just open up your wallet and do it. It’s a beautifully detailed piece that really enhances an area that was pretty boring and Diddy did a nice job at hiding the ugly spotlight post.

Unfortunately it’s it’s a mod maker race to see who can get theirs up for sale first and plastic protector sets throw a wrench in somewhere every time I put them on. I also had the same short screw issue when it came to the final spotlight post and ramp nut install but had the same idea for a fix and it’s all hidden underneath the plastic so whatever method you come up with will never be seen.

#133 14 days ago

That is one nice looking mod

#134 14 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Hey, Diddy! I asked to be put on the list 17 days ago (see above), but didn't get invoiced for it. (I need to get 2.) Checked the list and I'm not on it. Can you please put me on the list? Thanks!

#135 14 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Hey, Diddy! I asked to be put on the list 17 days ago (see above), but didn't get invoiced for it. (I need to get 2.) Checked the list and I'm not on it. Can you please put me on the list? Thanks!

We might have missed you, Jen will take a look at her list in a little bit and get back to you

#136 11 days ago

Looks great, cant wait to get mine.

#137 11 days ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Looks great, cant wait to get mine.

Just got mine and installed it. Looks awesome! Great work tdiddy - as always.

IMG_4593 (resized).pngIMG_4593 (resized).png
#138 11 days ago

Please add me to the list

#139 11 days ago

Can I get added to the list and invoiced as well? Premium model if there is a difference between the pros. Thanks

#140 10 days ago
Quoted from Greenli2:

Can I get added to the list and invoiced as well? Premium model if there is a difference between the pros. Thanks

We will add you to the list and invoice you when your spot becomes available, but it shouldn't be too long

#141 10 days ago

Please add me LE

#142 10 days ago

The LIST has been updated and pasted to the original post. If you are curious as to where you are on the waitlist please check there. People who have received invoices have ** (2 asterisks) next to their names so check your inbox . The remaining names will be receiving their invoices over the next 2-3 weeks!

#143 9 days ago

Please add me for a premium!

#144 9 days ago

Please add me an LE

#145 9 days ago

Just another satisfied customer testimony here. The light house looks great and the install was super easy thanks to diddy’s install tutorial on YouTube. This mod really adds to the game and it’s highly detailed, just like his other mods. I’m looking forward to diddy’s future jaws mods. Diddy, if you’re reading this, go ahead and put me on your reserve list on whatever is coming up next.

#146 8 days ago
Quoted from Gube637:

Just another satisfied customer testimony here. The light house looks great and the install was super easy thanks to diddy’s install tutorial on YouTube. This mod really adds to the game and it’s highly detailed, just like his other mods. I’m looking forward to diddy’s future jaws mods. Diddy, if you’re reading this, go ahead and put me on your reserve list on whatever is coming up next.

Thanks for the awesome feedback, it makes our day over here a little brighter. As for future stuff stay tuned, we have some more cool things in the works

#147 8 days ago

I agree 1000% with what my twin brother (Gube637) stated above Mr. T. Your mods are always top notch and priced fairly with excellent instructions. My brother and I both love this hobby and the mods made by some pinsiders factor in with our purchase decision. After all, I was on the fence about getting a Godzilla Pro, but after I saw all of the cool mods you make I had to get one. So glad I did because the pin is a BLAST and your mods just puts it over the top. Keep up the good work Sir!

#148 7 days ago

Add me to the list LE

#149 4 days ago

Next batch of invoices have been sent out

#150 2 days ago

Please add me to the list (Premium)
Thanks

There are 151 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diddy-s-lighthouse-mod-for-jaws/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.