IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,467 posts in this topic. You are on page 150 of 150.
#7451 16 days ago

Looking to switch things up anyone looking to sell or trade?

I’m looking to trade
Mando pro
Venom premium
Legends of Valhalla LE
Golden eye
Demo man
Avengers AIQ pro
Maybe others

Open to anything not in my collection system 11 and up. Always like to have something new on location to play.

Really interested in
TAF
TOM
Jaws premium or LE
Family guy
Foo LE
Aerosmith
Guns N’ Roses (data east only)
Corvette
Scared stiff
T3
Let me know what you have.

#7452 13 days ago

Hi. Looking for another Hook and/or Sorcerer.

#7453 12 days ago

Probably a strange request, but does anyone in the area have a WPC backbox silkscreen screen they'd be willing to loan/rent? Looking for one for my TZ restore.

Thanks,

Chris

#7454 10 days ago

Longshot, but looking to add a Congo to the collection.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Congo, prefer to find one in decent condition but would consider a project game. Ideally something Colorado, or within a days driving distance. Thanks! Duane”
10 days ago
Colorado Springs, CO
Wanted

#7455 9 days ago

Moving Sale!

My games are all HUO and in great shape. I’ve tried to price these reasonably for a quick sale. We can work something out if you want multiple games.

Toy Story CE – $9800 - Original Owner. Perfect Condition. New set of Titan Bands uninstalled.

JP Premium - $8800 – Original owner. Topper, art blades, amber shooter rod, a couple other cool mods like raptor cage and grass tower roof.

Godzilla Premium - $8700 - Original owner. All the best mods… art blades, shooter rod, neon sign, Neagele building.

Foo Fighters Pro - $5800 - Original owner. No mods other an Etsy Topper.

Star Trek Pro - $5700 - I’m the third owner, never routed. Aurich package, topper, shooter rod. A couple small scratches on the backbox art.

PM me for pictures and questions. I’ll make a donation to Pinside if any of these sell before I create ads. I’ll put up official ads in the next couple of days.

Added 8 days ago:

Foo Fighters is sold.

#7456 8 days ago

I've got a really nice Junk Yard I would consider trading towards or for another game
Munsters
Rush
Twilight Zone
Stern Indiana Jones
Maybe other titles...

Also have a Stern Nugent that's been cleaned but has a sound issue.

#7457 8 days ago

Also batman66

#7458 8 days ago

Im looking for vintage pinball test equipment to both use and have on display at Universal Pinball. Free service call to anyone who helps me find one. Not too picky on manufacturer or era its all cool.

#7459 5 days ago

Anyone have a Wrestlemania in Denver/Norther CO they'd be interested in renting for a few months? PM me if you're interested I don't want to own this game but I'm interested in giving it a go and streaming it a bit. I've always enjoyed playing it on location and don't understand all the hate. It has a unique layout and mechs but I imagine the software is lacking? We'll see.

#7461 4 days ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

Anyone have a Wrestlemania in Denver/Norther CO they'd be interested in renting for a few months? PM me if you're interested I don't want to own this game but I'm interested in giving it a go and streaming it a bit. I've always enjoyed playing it on location and don't understand all the hate. It has a unique layout and mechs but I imagine the software is lacking? We'll see.

I thought that as well when I bought it for a go a long while back. The hate is justified, it sucks. Rules are garbage, never completed and it loses it's luster quick. But I guess as a rental......might as well.
Just know I will not watch your streams of WrestleMania except when I need to fall asleep quickly.
FavRodg

#7462 4 days ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I thought that as well when I bought it for a go a long while back. The hate is justified, it sucks. Rules are garbage, never completed and it loses it's luster quick. But I guess as a rental......might as well.
Just know I will not watch your streams of WrestleMania except when I need to fall asleep quickly.
FavRodg

Did you actually just admit you bought a Wrestlemania??

#7463 4 days ago

Looks like old-school pricing on a players' condition Rocky & Bullwinkle (not mine):
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/397349663219681/

#7464 4 days ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Looks like old-school pricing on a players' condition Rocky & Bullwinkle (not mine):
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/397349663219681/

That went fast, not surprising, I'm sure we'll see it for sale here for $6k...

#7465 4 days ago

If anyone in Colorado is interested in a LOADED Stranger Things Premium, please let me know. Otherwise, I am probably going to bring it back to AZ soon. Thanks.

#7466 2 days ago

Back up for sale/trade, lets get her a new home!

#7467 24 hours ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Solid machine priced to sell! For sale is a 2004 Ripley’s Believe It or Not! by STERN. Updated game ROM and display ROM with newest code available. Plays 100 percent with no te...”
24 hours ago
Severance, CO

Thanks for looking!

There are 7,467 posts in this topic. You are on page 150 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/150 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.