• Latest reply 7 years ago by TigerLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

As many of you know, most of our team had a close relationship with Python. And as such, we are excited to announce our second game: "Bride of Pinball Circus".

Just like Python followed up "Pin-BOT" with "Bride of Pin-BOT", he always wanted to do the same with Pinball Circus and we will deliver.

Features will include:
- Pinbo Metamorphosis where you turn Pinbo into a sexy elephant
- A never seen before "Trillion" point shot
- Pin-BOT Freak Show mini-playfield
- more features to be announced

Just like with Python's Pinball Circus, we are not offering preorders on this title.

#2 9 years ago

Can't wait to see this. Sounds fun.

#3 9 years ago

Is this being co-developed w/ Python's Pinball Circus , or will it be started after PPC is complete?

#5 9 years ago

Hook line & sinker , sheesh

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

Pinbo Metamorphosis where you turn Pinbo into a sexy elephant

Wow!

#7 9 years ago

Python told me that this machine would have 3 legs so you could shake it to get the ball rolling different ways. He was always innovating like that. No, wait, that was a different game he was talking about. I'm sure they could incorporate it though.

#8 9 years ago

Funny thing is, I was just thinking about the Pinball Circus yesterday so when I saw the thread I did get excited. Well played!

Will the Circus Maximus folks have any news or information they will be announcing today soon? How's the new building working out?

#9 9 years ago

Had me up until sexy elephant...

#10 9 years ago

Just FYI, whatever you do, do NOT Google Image Search for "Sexy Elephant".

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from TunaSled:

Had me up until sexy elephant...

Is there another kind of elephant?

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from pinlynx:

I didn't realize there were so many costumes related to Sexy Elephants.

#13 9 years ago

thanks for the laugh Paul, the beginning of the email today actually had me fooled. doh!

#14 9 years ago

Sounds unbalanced... probably going to need Dutch Pinball to fix it.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from notaflyingtoy:

Will the Circus Maximus folks have any news or information they will be announcing today soon? How's the new building working out?

Things are still moving forward. We've been rocking and rolling on those crazy wireforms and will be posting an article on that in the next several days on our website.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

Things are still moving forward. We've been rocking and rolling on those crazy wireforms and will be posting an article on that in the next several days on our website.

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing the update, and getting a chance to play it at SFGE 2015!

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from pinlynx:

That almost sounded like a dare.

Quoted from pkiefert:

Thanks. Looking forward

#19 9 years ago

I googled sexy elephant, ant this is all I found.
Will she be a feature?

image.jpgimage.jpg

#20 9 years ago

How about Zingy Bingy for game number 2?

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Is there another kind of elephant?

Omg! I'm dying from lol's on this one! Tears! Literal tears! Lmao!

1 year later
#22 7 years ago

Did this whole thing die out? James Loflin hasn't posted on Pinside for 8 months now. Is he out of pinball and no longer involved?

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Did this whole thing die out?

I believe this thread was just an April fools day joke from last year and they were not serious. Perhaps you are asking about the pinball circus project?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
$ 85.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/circus-maximus-games-announces-game-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.