(Topic ID: 354123)

Can you believe how big these boxes of cereal are now?

By o-din

46 days ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 94 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 days ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN9013 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    vs (resized).jpg
    homer-simpson-stoned.gif
    636334800790250513-CTC-Drive-Thru---Press-render-FINAL (resized).jpg
    200w.gif
    8e869d01-84e4-426b-bc55-da1e4e302c06_large (resized).png
    5ce1bc23cc018a64bb75e5ec07c50568 (resized).jpeg
    MV5BYTBmYWRlOGYtYWY1ZC00NzQ2LTk0NDctNmE3YTBlMTQ1OTNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTgzOTAxMzA@._V1_ (resized).jpg
    epcc (resized).jpg
    i-heart-cereal-6297-2024-print (resized).jpg
    IMG_0035 (resized).JPG
    download (4) (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1261 (resized).png
    There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 45 days ago

its what they expect us to survive on nowadays.

#52 45 days ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

its what they expect us to survive on nowadays.

That and bugs or worse. What is tolerated in food now days keeps getting worse.

Standards are slipping.

LTG : (

#53 45 days ago
    Quoted from JustEverett:

Cricket cereal[quoted image]

Lot of protein, but the Chiton ( bug shell) is very hard to digest.

Think lobster she'll, crab shell etc...

#55 45 days ago
    Screenshot_20240331_221534_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240331_221534_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #56 45 days ago

Y’all need Jesus

IMG_1261 (resized).pngIMG_1261 (resized).png
    #57 45 days ago
    download (4) (resized).jpegdownload (4) (resized).jpeg
    #58 44 days ago

I think I got you all beat with this super size box. It's so big I have to store it in the rafters of my garage.

John

IMG_0035 (resized).JPGIMG_0035 (resized).JPG
    #59 44 days ago
    Quoted from LTG:

That and bugs or worse. What is tolerated in food now days keeps getting worse.
    Standards are slipping.
    LTG : (

We’ll wish for the days bugs being in our current food since they are looking towards bugs BEING our food someday.

#60 44 days ago

Ok, I'm getting totally turned around... I look up and I'm upvoting everything and notice this isn't even the boob army thread...

Trekkie.. Boob... fuck it, I guess I'll just upvote everything by habit and move on... that should piss off the least amount of people, at least until I accidentally upvote child exploitation, abuse, or some other morally abhorent topic...

#61 44 days ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

I think I got you all beat with this super size box. It's so big I have to store it in the rafters of my garage.
    John
    [quoted image]

"What a cheap piece of photo fakery, you cut off your brother's hair..." and the Net Wt marking at the bottom of the box...

#62 44 days ago

The proper way to eat cereal

i-heart-cereal-6297-2024-print (resized).jpgi-heart-cereal-6297-2024-print (resized).jpg

#63 44 days ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

I guess I'll just upvote everything by habit and move on... that should piss off the least amount of people

Now you’re starting to sound like Little Johnny. I think he even pissed a couple people off by upvoting on

#64 44 days ago
    Quoted from EJS:

We’ll wish for the days bugs being in our current food since they are looking towards bugs BEING our food someday.

Bill Gates wants us to eat bugs yet he is mass producing and releasing millions and millions of tiny mosquitos that eat us from the ankles up.

So, which is it Bill? I think someone should make a super size bug just to eat him.

#65 44 days ago

The Epstein bug already got him.

#66 44 days ago

Pretty sure Capn' Crunch was on the flight logs.

epcc (resized).jpgepcc (resized).jpg
    #67 44 days ago
    MV5BYTBmYWRlOGYtYWY1ZC00NzQ2LTk0NDctNmE3YTBlMTQ1OTNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTgzOTAxMzA@._V1_ (resized).jpgMV5BYTBmYWRlOGYtYWY1ZC00NzQ2LTk0NDctNmE3YTBlMTQ1OTNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTgzOTAxMzA@._V1_ (resized).jpg
    #68 44 days ago

Can we get a pic of George Soros up in here to make it official?

#69 44 days ago
    5ce1bc23cc018a64bb75e5ec07c50568 (resized).jpeg5ce1bc23cc018a64bb75e5ec07c50568 (resized).jpeg
    #70 44 days ago

Snoop has got it going on! I wonder what P Diddy is having?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #71 43 days ago
    Quoted from EJS:

Unfortunately, been here for sometime...

Pulverized freeze-dried crickets are used in processed food products, such as:
    pasta.
    bread.
    cookies.
    snacks (chips, nachos)
    smoothies.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
    Cricket flour - Wikipedia

#72 42 days ago

How come pet reptiles get the fresh crickets and all we get is freeze dried ones?

Either way, I found the best frozen pizza.

8e869d01-84e4-426b-bc55-da1e4e302c06_large (resized).png8e869d01-84e4-426b-bc55-da1e4e302c06_large (resized).png
    #73 42 days ago

Downvote alert on post 48 and 50. Someone needs to fix a fat thumb mistake. Poppapin only deserves upvotes!

#74 42 days ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Downvote alert on post 48 and 50. Someone needs to fix a fat thumb mistake. Poppapin only deserves upvotes!

Thumbs up for the win.

#75 42 days ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Hmm, can't see who the culprit is. Secret admirer maybe.

#76 42 days ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Hmm, can't see who the culprit is. Secret admirer maybe.

200w.gif200w.gif

#77 42 days ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Snoop has got it going on! I wonder what P Diddy is having?

[quoted image]

P.Diddlestein loves his pizza

#78 41 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

How come pet reptiles get the fresh crickets and all we get is freeze dried ones?
    Either way, I found the best frozen pizza.
    [quoted image]

How much are we talking? Sams club was $8.99 just a few years ago on sale for the 3 pack digerno however you spell it….now they’re almost double off sale.

#79 40 days ago

636334800790250513-CTC-Drive-Thru---Press-render-FINAL (resized).jpg636334800790250513-CTC-Drive-Thru---Press-render-FINAL (resized).jpg

homer-simpson-stoned.gifhomer-simpson-stoned.gif
    #80 39 days ago
    Quoted from EJS:

How much are we talking? Sams club was $8.99 just a few years ago on sale for the 3 pack digerno however you spell it….now they’re almost double off sale.

$4.99 and I just got another one. So good, even next day reheated leftovers are still palatable.

#81 39 days ago

Just so y’all know, the Millville cereals from Aldi have no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial flavors and no artificial colorings. It’s still sugary grainstuffs, but if you wanna scratch that itch it’s slightly less awful for you.

#82 39 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

$4.99 and I just got another one. So good, even next day reheated leftovers are still palatable.

With an air fryer it might even taste better the second day.

#83 39 days ago

Not sure if Crav'n is just a local brand, but it seems like only Stator Bros. has it here.

I really like their BBQ chips at $1.99 a bag vs. name brand for twice as much, and does have that special seasoning MSG in it that so many are missing these days.

#84 39 days ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Bibles last forever, cereal doesn't.

They make great kindling.

Quoted from o-din:

Not sure if Crav'n is just a local brand, but it seems like only Stator Bros. has it here.
    I really like their BBQ chips at $1.99 a bag vs. name brand for twice as much, and does have that special seasoning MSG in it that so many are missing these days.

I thought Crav'n was the Hy-Vee generic.....like Wal-Marts Great Value. At least around here anyway.

#85 39 days ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

I thought Crav'n was the Hy-Vee generic.....like Wal-Marts Great Value. At least around here anyway.

Could be and it does look almost nationwide. But Stator Bros. has its own generic brand as well.

https://cravnflavor.com

#86 39 days ago

You guys are killing yourselves!! But Cap’n Crunch rocks.

#87 38 days ago

I had always thought that Crav'n was glutose free or something like that, but it looks like they lean hard into guy-junk food.

Mac'n'Cheese
    Tater-tots
    Mozzarella sticks
    They are even willing to place their snack offerings into combat duels:

vs (resized).jpgvs (resized).jpg
    #88 38 days ago
    #89 32 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

"Stater Bros." not Stator:

Ugh. I tried some Crav'n pizzas and thought they were awful. It's mostly the crust I didn't like (but it is SLIGHTLY better than DiGerno).
    For me it's Red Barron pizza's. But I used to like Tombstone, which I can't seem to find anymore.

#90 32 days ago

I always liked those Oh Boy two for $.99 cheese pizzas that came in one box. Good like finding anything about those.

#91 32 days ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

I'm sorry your thread got locked too and it was a good one. But as soon as I started to see several "Ignored user comment"'s, I assumed it was inevitable.

Not sure why "ignored user comments" would get a post locked. It would be nice if, " they" would indicate, in like the last post, why it is getting locked.

#92 31 days ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

Not sure why "ignored user comments" would get a post locked. It would be nice if, " they" would indicate, in like the last post, why it is getting locked.

Because those people are probably those to throw bombs, get political, etc. So Mr68, knowing who he has blocked and knowing those histories; was not surprised.

1 week later
    #93 19 days ago

I'd say that these crav'ns and whatever concoction I have made to go with them are certainly a win.
    DSCN9013 (resized).JPGDSCN9013 (resized).JPG

#94 19 days ago

Those things destroy Ruffles or any of the leading brands IMO. Or I just had the supreme munchies.

The browned edges are a real nice touch though.

There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-you-believe-how-big-these-boxes-of-cereal-are-now/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.