20240412_134818 (resized).jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1934 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1926 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1925 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,619 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 113.
#5551 15 days ago

I’d be happy if Stern ran the side Armor and shooter rod again.

#5552 15 days ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Does this mean Tim will update the code now?

Nope. People are buying them without a code update so why bother?

Game is finished. Give up dude!

#5553 15 days ago

Would love a rework of the audio with pinball browser....the alternative option in the settings is way better, but still a bit "trekky" in spots!

#5554 15 days ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

I certainly hope so. It would be nice to finally get some sort of version of the Catapult Multiball.

Heck, they can just make it an optional challenge mode. I can see the flail ramp act as the loop shot and the Castle VUK act as the catapult itself.

#5555 15 days ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

do you stll believe in Santa ?

(friendly/joking of course)

#5556 14 days ago

Just when I’m fixing to buy Elvira at the end of April they announced there doing a run June of BLACK KNIGHT now I really have a hard decision to make cause I don’t think I can swing both.

#5557 14 days ago

Sorry stern….

I’d hop back on the bksor train if the game didn’t cost 30% more than the first one I bought new

Ridiculous. Vote with your wallets, folks.

#5558 14 days ago
Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

Sorry stern….
I’d hop back on the bksor train if the game didn’t cost 30% more than the first one I bought new

How do you get 30%? The 2019 MSRP was 6k.. and the 2024 MSRP is 7k now - in line with Pro pricing. I don't think this comes as a surprise to buyers... 2019 was pre-covid pricing.

Used market for Pros was over 6k.. so giving people a chance to buy NIB from their distributor at 7k gives some more options. I don't mean to be advocating for the prices in general, I wish they were less.. I just think that putting it back on the line at a discount doesn't make sense either, so voting with the wallet means not buying anything new... as it is, I assume Stern had the numbers to know they could sell out a small run...

#5559 14 days ago
Quoted from koji:

How do you get 30%? The 2019 MSRP was 6k.. and the 2024 MSRP is 7k now - in line with Pro pricing. I don't think this comes as a surprise to buyers... 2019 was pre-covid pricing.
Used market for Pros was over 6k.. so giving people a chance to buy NIB from their distributor at 7k gives some more options. I don't mean to be advocating for the prices in general, I wish they were less.. I just think that putting it back on the line at a discount doesn't make sense either, so voting with the wallet means not buying anything new... as it is, I assume Stern had the numbers to know they could sell out a small run...

I don’t pay MSRP.

What I paid then versus now for pros comes out to 25-30% increase. Same game, plus insider.

My price on bksor LE was $9000. Now they are 13k new

You can argue covid, inflation, dog ate homework,etc. still doesn’t equate to a 30% increase on a pin with a cheap license and not much gingerbread in the BOM.

So…. Pass.

#5560 14 days ago

I just played the Pro at Pintastic and like this version better than the ones (Premium) with the upper playfield.

Anyone feel the same?

I have not read any of this thread to see if this has already been debated for pages years ago... the game seemed fun.

#5561 14 days ago

Everybody prefers the pro

Probably
Why they aren’t making
Premiums.

#5562 14 days ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

I just played the Pro at Pintastic and like this version better than the ones (Premium) with the upper playfield.
Anyone feel the same?

I own a pro and love it. I played a premium at Pintastic and it felt so foreign.

#5563 14 days ago

Thanks folks

#5564 14 days ago
Quoted from Guidotorpedo:Sorry stern….

Lol, I‘d kill for 30%, just paid 300% for the Topper!!!

#5565 14 days ago

I’m on a list for the next run of Pro models, hoping to make the cut. Prices on the used market are just too unreasonable right now. Might as well get one with zero plays, if I can.

#5566 14 days ago

I’m in! Maybe the best ‘adversarial’ game out there. I’ve only ever seen one on location (and now even that has gone).

Any tips for mods? (Excluding the inflated topper that I will not be getting)

Cheers!

#5567 14 days ago

If you want a big mod, KJS just did his first run of redoing the NOV sword mod. Mine is on the way and I can’t wait. Besides that, BKSOR is the only topper I would actually pay for lol, but haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-nov-sword-mod-a-new-ramp-in-the-bksor-pro-/page/4#post-8129374

#5568 14 days ago

Is anyone doing the ramp lights for the pro these days, or is there any kind of tutorial on doing your own?

Glad to see more being run so hopefully we get some more code and cool mods!

#5569 13 days ago
Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

You can argue covid, inflation, dog ate homework,etc. still doesn’t equate to a 30% increase on a pin with a cheap license and not much gingerbread in the BOM.
So…. Pass.

hate higher prices but most things manufactured with labor are up since 2019. Hopefully we have all voted with our pinball wallets since then.. whoops.. nope. Could go routed used but those rarely pop up. Considering BK pro in 2024.

#5570 13 days ago
Quoted from Vino:

hate higher prices but most things manufactured with labor are up since 2019. Hopefully we have all voted with our pinball wallets since then.. whoops.. nope. Could go routed used but those rarely pop up. Considering BK pro in 2024.

Currently on Pinside marketplace… 0 pro model, 1 premium and 4 LE’s.
Not many options for used BKSOR’s even before they announced the re-run. Hence the re-run, I suppose. The current prices are crazy insane but clearly the demand is out there. And maybe if they run enough of them, it will temper the used market. Hopefully similar to what happened with Stranger Things.

#5571 13 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “1st owner HUO - under 600 plays. Excellent, like new condition. Plays wonderfully. Cash and Carry. No trades. Pick up Only. Will not ship.”
2024-04-20
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 481 times
Contributed to Pinside
Just listed my BK Pro for sale in the marketplace. Excellent 1st owner HUO. Low plays and priced fairly. I will not ship, but if you are within driving distance you can join the club. I really like the game, but I will part with mine .... thinning down a couple games from my collection.

#5572 13 days ago

Will they be running the armor or art blades for the rerun?

#5573 13 days ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Will they be running the armor or art blades for the rerun?

I’ve seen the art blades available but not armor.

#5574 13 days ago
Quoted from BoilerUp:

I’ve sent the art blades available but not armor.

I have the side armor and honestly was really disappointed.

Usually the ‚picture’ is in a cut-out in the armor, but with BKSoR it‘s just a print sealed with clear… wich also makes the sidearmor a shinyier black than the legs.

#5575 13 days ago

In official AddOns:

Topper -> Best ever
Artblades -> Very nice and actually broaden the „battleground“ you‘re playing on
Shooter Knob -> Looks nice but sadly feels quite cheap
Sidearmor -> Lackluster Design to begin with and poorly executed

#5576 13 days ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I have the side armor and honestly was really disappointed.
Usually the ‚picture’ is in a cut-out in the armor, but with BKSoR it‘s just a print sealed with clear… wich also makes the sidearmor a shinyier black than the legs.

I wondered about that. I thought in the pictures it looked like a decal vs a cut out. Thank you for verifying.

#5577 12 days ago
Quoted from FellBeast:

I’m in! Maybe the best ‘adversarial’ game out there. I’ve only ever seen one on location (and now even that has gone).
Any tips for mods? (Excluding the inflated topper that I will not be getting)
Cheers!

The topper is the only mod that I have on it and no regrets. The head movement is super cool and the colour changing led lights in his grill are fantastic. But, the burning fires flanking both sides really complement things and are quite unique on a topper. (Admittedly, I like toppers and blame Wh2O for the subconscious fascination.). Not here to convince you, just one perspective.

A sound upgrade may be the next best mod on the list? That should really enhance BK’s taunts.

Best of luck with whatever you choose.

#5578 12 days ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I installed my topper today and have a few questions. First, is there a way to center the knight? He looks slightly to the left, even when centered in the game test or during play. Second, is there a recommended source for larger high quality ostrich feathers as the one that came with this topper is kind of puny. Otherwise, this thing is amazing, it adds so much to the game!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I don’t have a solution, but I understand.

Mine also has a slight off centre position and I attribute that to when it was packed it the shipping box. Seems like the head needed to be turned slightly to get the protective packaging around it.

It’s worked properly from the get go, so my willingness to tinker and screw things up went away.

#5579 12 days ago
Quoted from RumRunner9:

I don’t have a solution, but I understand.
Mine also has a slight off centre position and I attribute that to when it was packed it the shipping box. Seems like the head needed to be turned slightly to get the protective packaging around it.
It’s worked properly from the get go, so my willingness to tinker and screw things up went away.

Good to know, thanks. I'm inclined to just force his head to center with the game powered off, but slightly concerned that will damage something.

If anyone has a definitive answer on how to properly adjust the knight head to center, please share the procedure. Obviously, the topper wasn't placed in the shipping box that way, it must have been knocked out of alignment during transit.

#5580 12 days ago
Quoted from RumRunner9:

The topper is the only mod that I have on it and no regrets. The head movement is super cool and the colour changing led lights in his grill are fantastic. But, the burning fires flanking both sides really complement things and are quite unique on a topper. (Admittedly, I like toppers and blame Wh2O for the subconscious fascination.). Not here to convince you, just one perspective.
A sound upgrade may be the next best mod on the list? That should really enhance BK’s taunts.
Best of luck with whatever you choose.

Many thanks! I spent 12 years in Vancouver and became Canadian! For sure - I will do mirror blades and kenwood speakers and shaker for sure. The only topper I have is Judge Dredd…Many thanks!

#5581 12 days ago
Quoted from Kolk1:

If you want a big mod, KJS just did his first run of redoing the NOV sword mod. Mine is on the way and I can’t wait. Besides that, BKSOR is the only topper I would actually pay for lol, but haven’t pulled the trigger yet.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-nov-sword-mod-a-new-ramp-in-the-bksor-pro-/page/4#post-8129374

Very cool - many thanks!

#5582 12 days ago

Hello to all, no more sword orders for now please until I get this second small batch out. If I do another few I'll post here but no promises.

#5583 10 days ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

do you stll believe in Santa ?
(friendly/joking of course)

Lol, I know. I just can't believe that such a fun machine would not have a completed code. Especially with all the great past suggestions posted on here. People have also sent these suggestions to Tim to work on.

#5584 10 days ago

Mirrorblades or inner art blades for a Pro edition?

#5585 10 days ago
Quoted from Toine79:

I have art blades on mine, and love it. Really adds to the look of the cabinet

20240207_194914 (resized).jpg20240207_194914 (resized).jpg20240207_194906 (resized).jpg20240207_194906 (resized).jpg
#5586 10 days ago

I have art blades on my game which came with it...but not really keen on them and changing to black mirror blades.

#5587 10 days ago
Quoted from KJS:

I have art blades on my game which came with it...but not really keen on them and changing to black mirror blades.

I am not really liking the LE art blades from Stern either. I was going to switch to the Tilt art blades.

Now I’ll wait until I see the black blades on your BK.

#5588 10 days ago
Quoted from Killerinstinct47:

I have art blades on mine, and love it. Really adds to the look of the cabinet
[quoted image][quoted image]

I have the Tilt or Pingraffix pin blades on mine as well (can't remember which ones) and they do look good, but I wish I would have bought the Stern ones instead. At the time EVERYBODY was sold out of the Stern art blades, so I had to go another route.

#5589 9 days ago
Quoted from Toine79:

I have mirrors on my premium and I think they look fantastic.

#5590 6 days ago

Hi...I've had one person zero respond or communication for the sword mod so there is one spare if anyone is wanting one. Send me a pm..thanks.

#5591 3 days ago

not a member yet. butt in honor of the upcoming new run of pros I made some pinbawlers (tm) deluxe armor for BKSOR

https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/08183-pinbawlers-flipper-button-wear-protectors-for-bksor

BKSOR-silver (resized).JPGBKSOR-silver (resized).JPG
#5592 3 days ago

I’m going to try and snag a Pro from this new release in June. I’ve only played the Premium before and really enjoyed. Is the only difference between the two pretty much the upper playfield and physical ball lock?

#5593 3 days ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

I’m going to try and snag a Pro from this new release in June. I’ve only played the Premium before and really enjoyed. Is the only difference between the two pretty much the upper playfield and physical ball lock?

Yeah, the upper is gone, and along with it all of the extra rules that brings along, 6 ball multiiball stack etc. The prem also has a drop target on the left lane.

The pro keeps the lower features, and gives you a spinner instead of the drop target on the left lane. Same rules for the lower PF. Pro gives you a left flipper super skill shot, also since you are on the lower PF more, there is a lot more value in WAR Hurry up. Monsters modes feel better implemented, as you are really forced to shoot the pattern for that mode.

I really like them both for different reasons.

#5594 3 days ago

If you aren’t in the NOV sword mod thread, it is now being remade by KJS. Besides his, I think this is the first one installed..

#5595 3 days ago
Quoted from Kolk1:

If you aren’t in the NOV sword mod thread, it is now being remade by KJS. Besides his, I think this is the first one installed..

Looks good. Did you get the slings mod too?

#5596 3 days ago
Quoted from 11strings:

Looks good. Did you get the slings mod too?

Yes I did, but I’m not sure I’ll install them. I like my yellow plastic protectors. So I’ll need to mod them to still fit.

#5597 3 days ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5598 3 days ago
Quoted from Kolk1:

Dayum Kolk that looks awesome! I have a premium in my collection and it's bolted to the floor, but I wouldn't be upset if I had this pro version with that sweet mod installed on it.

Now go get that topper brutha! It's a game changer and completes the BK universe.

#5599 3 days ago

Yea I need that topper bad. It’s the only one I’m tempted to buy, unless my wife sells her Scooby Doo for a Labyrinth. That one’s cool too.

#5600 2 days ago

I've put down a deposit on the new Pro run so I should be joining the club in June or whenever they ship. Any recommended mods or things I should be looking into in the meantime?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

11,795 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Lakes, NJ
8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,619 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 113.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only/page/112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.