Dear Lloyd

Our resident pinball guru Lloyd Olsen answers Pinside readers questions!

Edit this
Big Problem

Letter received on Wednesday June 2nd 2021.

Wednesday June 2nd 2021

Dear Lloyd,

I am in a predicament of epic proportions. The problem is that I "need" to expand my collection that is currently just two machines, and I only have space for two more. How can I possibly be expected to choose only two more machines when I have a wish list of over 100? It is difficult to live in these conditions, and if you have any advice or words of wisdom on how to make it through this difficult time I would appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Anguished in Amarillo

Hi AA

I'd narrow your wish list down to 10 games you can see and play in your area.

Then play them, and start ruling out ones you like and don't. Get your list down to four or five. Then go after what is available in your area.

Or get a bigger house so you have room for 102 Dalmatians, I mean games.

LTG : )

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-problem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.