• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by BigAl56
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Hello,

My SCR's are MCR106-1. I am looking to replace the 4 failed that I have with a modern equivalent and while I'm at it just replace all 16.

I also have 3 bad 2N5060, are 2n5064 the way to go or is there a better price point going with something else?

Thanks, Tom

#2 1 year ago

2N5060 is obsolete, so go with 2N5064 since they are still available (Although not for long, they are also obsolete.)

MCR106-6 is an alternate for -1. I don't see much of a price break until your order is in the hundreds or thousands.

#4 1 year ago

The Bally SCRs seem to last forever. I would avoid replacing all of them and just replace any that have failed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-lamp-board-selecting-new-scr-s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.