Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
#1 32 days ago

Greetings,
I pray someone can provide pictures of the light box panel (with the back glass removed) of their Bally ‘Freedom.’ I believe the EM version should suffice. The reason for this request is, I am undertaking a special project on doing a scratch build on a Bally ‘Freedom’ SS version. I have the donor machine which is a Bally ‘Strikes and Spares.’ But I noticed that the 1st player, 2nd player, etc.. light baffles are placed in a different location on the donor machine to what my ‘Freedom’ back glass is placed.

Therefore, I need to reorient the light baffles for each of the player lights (by the score reels - or displays). The pictures I hope will provide a good visual for me to accomplish this. Any help in this request will be greatly appreciated!!

~John

#2 31 days ago

Found this on google

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3 31 days ago

Hi pinwiztom,
That was a precious find indeed! This picture might just be enough! Pinwiztom, thank you so much for your extra effort in providing me this photo. I pray it will eventually turn for my good. Until next time…..

~John

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
$ 69.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-freedom-light-box-panel-picture-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.