20160330_215122_(resized).jpg
Bally_Apron_02_(resized).jpg
pf2_(resized).jpg
Gorgar_flyer_(resized).png
IMG_0166_(resized).jpg
20160207_122027_(resized).jpg
Photo_16-01-08_11_52_51_(resized).jpg
s-l1600_(resized).jpg
There are 167 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 7 years ago

Fathom and centaur apron!

How about classic stern also?

#152 7 years ago

Old Chicago !!
The pink fades SO bad on these.

#153 7 years ago

Stencils will not work.
There is no way to capture the details of the text to make it look right.
Merf and I are making progress!
Here are the film positives to make the screens.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#154 7 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

please consider making them of a slighter thicker metal,

This would require much more interest to justify getting the license to make these.
At this point we plan to do restorations.

#155 7 years ago

I know stencils would not work with this detail. I would have them professionally printed/screened. I have vector artwork for BOTH Bally aprons already done in perfect vector! The 3 pieces from the 70's titles and the full ribbon stripe for the early 80's games like pictured above.

#156 7 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Stencils will not work.
There is no way to capture the details of the text to make it look right.
Merf and I are making progress!
Here are the film positives to make the screens.

brenna, is this the same process that was used for TOTAN? Just curious as the TOTAN artwork looked as though it bled.

#157 7 years ago

I'm in for Flash Gordon and Centaur as you get to them.

#158 7 years ago

Brenna98 and I will be posting pictures of our screens and restored aprons over the next few weeks. The film positives are finished and I will be exposing the screens later this week.

1 week later
#159 7 years ago

Just a heads up on a few old stock Bally apron decals available from an online store in Germany that were made by Pinball Rescue a while ago (who are no longer making them), Only a few listed out of their total stock look like they are the old PR stock, the rest are made by other manufacturers.

I bought a Flash Gordon decal set from them that was made by Pinball Rescue. Sought after decals like Fathom & Centaur are sold out.

http://www.bestofpinball.de/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=apron+decal+bally&search_in_description=1

#160 7 years ago
Quoted from Joydivision:

Just a heads up on a few old stock Bally apron decals available from an online store in Germany that were made by Pinball Rescue a while ago (who are no longer making them), Only a few listed out of their total stock look like they are the old PR stock, the rest are made by other manufacturers.
I bought a Flash Gordon decal set from them that was made by Pinball Rescue. Sought after stencils like Fathom & Centaur are sold out.
http://www.bestofpinball.de/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=apron+decal+bally&search_in_description=1

PPS sure screwed us on this deal. Pinball rescue made some damn fine products.

#161 7 years ago

Joydivision, Thanks for the tip on Best of Pinball…. I snagged one of the apron decals.

Jody

#162 7 years ago

Put me on list for Eight Ball Deluxe 84 edition

1 month later
#163 7 years ago

Anything new on this?

1 week later
3 years later
#165 4 years ago

I know this is a old post but lets try anyway. I am doing a restoration on a Bally King Rex. I'm trying to find a decal for the apron and ball shooter guide. I know about Pinball Rescue not making them anymore but you would think someone would have solved this problem by now. Bally used this design on a lot of games in the 60"s maybe even into the 70"s. Please let me know if you know who make a good quality decal. Thanks in advance.

#166 4 years ago
Quoted from fingersport:

I know this is a old post but lets try anyway. I am doing a restoration on a Bally King Rex. I'm trying to find a decal for the apron and ball shooter guide. I know about Pinball Rescue not making them anymore but you would think someone would have solved this problem by now. Bally used this design on a lot of games in the 60"s maybe even into the 70"s. Please let me know if you know who make a good quality decal. Thanks in advance.

Since you want a decal.... your existing apron in decent condition? By this I mean it's not trashed. If you have half decent one you can take it to a local place and they can scan and make one for you. Since you're only doing one or two most places will do it as you're not making quantities to sell them.

2 years later
#167 1 year ago

Looking for Xenon Apron decals.
Any help will be appreciated

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Munster, IN
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 82.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 7.50
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
20eyes

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 179.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Point, UT
£ 195.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Cape Coral, FL
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Shark

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 167 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-apron-stencils/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.