(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25,066 posts
  • 705 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by northerndude
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 25,066 posts in this topic. You are on page 499 of 502.
#24901 15 days ago

Shadow pending at $7,400.
Thanks for all the positivity Pinside.
Adjust you market pricing ideas. Pinside is a small bubble.
I probably woulnt have got this sale if not for all the attention my listings were given though so I'd really like to thank the lowballers and the people who had so much to say for no reason other than having nothing better to do. You promoted this better than I ever could have.

Xoxo

#24902 15 days ago

Sold sold and sold popcorn time is over

#24903 15 days ago

Thank the good lord, moving on

#24904 15 days ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Thank the good lord, moving on

Should I dare point out that it’s only “pending” and not sold. We are not out of the woods yet!

#24909 15 days ago

Insert Spock logic meme here.

#24910 14 days ago

Back to your regularly scheduled posting:

For sale Outcida functional gate mod for DE Jurassic Park.

Never installed and no longer available for purchase.

$300usd obo plus shipping. Don't hesitate to make me an offer! I actually want to sell this so I can buy a color DMD.....

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/176104

#24911 14 days ago

Still looking for a Stern Star Trek. Hopefully HUO and minimal mods.

#24912 14 days ago

I've been waiting patiently for you to give me a heart on.

I've come damn close, but not really spelled the same way.

#24913 14 days ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I've been waiting patiently for you to give me a heart on.
I've come damn close, but not really spelled the same way.

You got a signed pinside avatar saying "you're welcome" for when you shipped me a pin!

That better be laminated and on your game room wall!!

PS - Looking for a MINTY blackout. I can't stupidly stress enough how MINTY it needs to be!!!

#24914 14 days ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

You got a signed pinside avatar saying "you're welcome" for when you shipped me a pin!
That better be laminated and on your game room wall!!
PS - Looking for a MINTY blackout. I can't stupidly stress enough how MINTY it needs to be!!!

Have you given up on your searches from 2019?

#24915 14 days ago

Any Shadows available in GTA?
Budget is $7300

#24916 14 days ago

Thinking of trading a Mint MBr for a Toy Story if anyone is interested. Or maybe a Dialed In plus cash.

Also may trade MMr 2017 with RGB GI and XL dmd for an Elton John.

#24917 14 days ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Any Shadows available in GTA?
Budget is $7300

Depends, you planning to move it in an Altima?

#24918 14 days ago

I’m willing to go to 7395$ and not a penny more

#24919 14 days ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

This price hiking is why I can't land one.

Dang it.

#24920 14 days ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

#24921 14 days ago

Looking to connect with some Calgary based pinball collectors. I am brand new to this and unsure the best source for buying good pins locally for fair prices. Seems like a lot of asks on Kijiji or Facebook are on the high side?

Am interested in Star Wars, TSPP, Wizard of Oz, Metallica, Fish Tales to name a few.

#24922 14 days ago
Quoted from TommyCalgary:

Looking to connect with some Calgary based pinball collectors. I am brand new to this and unsure the best source for buying good pins locally for fair prices. Seems like a lot of asks on Kijiji or Facebook are on the high side?
Am interested in Star Wars, TSPP, Wizard of Oz, Metallica, Fish Tales to name a few.

I know Dan is the guy u want to talk to he’s from Calgary also he’s the king of Pinball

#24923 14 days ago

There is a Calgary pinball Facebook group that has most of the local enthusiasts on it as well as information on the local leagues. Just a heads up, everyone is looking for "good pins locally for fair prices", the challenge is getting everyone to agree on what is "fair".

#24924 14 days ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

There is a Calgary pinball Facebook group that has most of the local enthusiasts on it as well as information on the local leagues. Just a heads up, everyone is looking for "good pins locally for fair prices", the challenge is getting everyone to agree on what is "fair".

Haha, “fair” enough, I will see if I can find the Facebook group and join there. I find myself picking my jaw up off the floor based in some of the prices I see.

#24925 14 days ago

Haha, “fair” enough, I will see if I can find the Facebook group and join there. I find myself picking my jaw up off the floor based in some of the prices I see.

Join Calgary Pinball Enthusiasts on FaceBook
I'll let you in.

Dan

#24926 14 days ago

Wait for Spike 3 Metallica coming this fall

#24927 14 days ago

Was hoping to save money on shipping and pick up a pin at the border myself rather than ship right to winnipeg. Seller shipping through Michelle at beltman/sti. Was told they don't have a terminal at the Pembina Valley border so I'd have to arrange a pick up/drop off with them. It's that or pay extra to have it shipped directly to winnipeg. Any suggestions for a customs broker for bringing a pin up north as another option? This is my first international purchase attempt so not too sure what to do

#24928 14 days ago
Quoted from Adam1983:

Was hoping to save money on shipping and pick up a pin at the border myself rather than ship right to winnipeg. Seller shipping through Michelle at beltman/sti. Was told they don't have a terminal at the Pembina Valley border so I'd have to arrange a pick up/drop off with them. It's that or pay extra to have it shipped directly to winnipeg. Any suggestions for a customs broker for bringing a pin up north as another option? This is my first international purchase attempt so not too sure what to do

You need 2 brokers. A U.S. exporter and a Cdn importer. PM me if you want POC in Toronto (importer).

#24929 14 days ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Should I dare point out that it’s only “pending” and not sold. We are not out of the woods yet!

If one of you guys is fucking with him I will never forgive you. That being said it would be the stuff of Pinside legend and absolutley hilarious.

#24930 14 days ago
Quoted from Darscot:

If one of you guys is fucking with him I will never forgive you. That being said it would be the stuff of Pinside legend and absolutley hilarious.

Hot take* - I think he may of activated his old account and greysons dad is the pending buyer. The game is about to be relisted again until one u guys come up with 500 more buck$!

#24931 14 days ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Hot take* - I think he may of activated his old account and greysons dad is the pending buyer. The game is about to be relisted again until one u guys come up with 500 more buck$!

“Now that is a name I haven’t heard in a long time.”

You could ask if he knows him? Then he can reply “of course I know him, he’s me!”

#24932 14 days ago

It's the same account. He simply changed his Pinside name.

If you click on his profile, it'll say "previously known as graysonsdad"

#24933 14 days ago
Quoted from Adam1983:

Was hoping to save money on shipping and pick up a pin at the border myself rather than ship right to winnipeg. Seller shipping through Michelle at beltman/sti. Was told they don't have a terminal at the Pembina Valley border so I'd have to arrange a pick up/drop off with them. It's that or pay extra to have it shipped directly to winnipeg. Any suggestions for a

Figured it out. Friend suggested Mike's parcel service in Pembina. Just have to drive down and pick it up from there.

#24934 14 days ago

. Any suggestions for a customs broker for bringing a pin up north as another option?

I’ve done this once and used ClearIt Canada. However my machine was shipped to a depot at the AB border and a local trucking company picked it up for me.

#24935 14 days ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

It's the same account. He simply changed his Pinside name.
If you click on his profile, it'll say "previously known as graysonsdad"

Oh! I didn’t catch that. I always hated the old pinsider “thehuemanatee”. What a jerk! Do you know him?

#24936 14 days ago

Oh! I didn’t catch that. I always hated the old pinsider “thehuemanatee”. What a jerk! Do you know him

Oh thehumanatee

#24937 13 days ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

I know Dan is the guy u want to talk to he’s from Calgary also he’s the king of Pinball

Kings and gods are very different, my friend.

#24938 13 days ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Kings and gods are very different, my friend.

Well, his avatar is Pingod, not Pinking..!

#24939 13 days ago

Waiting for transprtr4u to change his pinside name to pindog just to fuck with us lol.

#24940 13 days ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Waiting for transprtr4u to change his pinside name to pindog just to fuck with us lol.

Maybe I'll change to aeonwhite.

Hmmm....

#24941 13 days ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

lol

#24942 12 days ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Maybe I'll change to aeonwhite.
Hmmm....

I won't stop you haha

#24943 12 days ago

Selling my Deadpool pro.

Has shaker, art blades, wrapped Katana handle, Clifies.

Home use only, I'm the 3rd owner

I prefer not to ship, but I can if required

$9500obo

I'm open to trades, but really wanting a NGG.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/176318

#24944 12 days ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Selling my Deadpool pro.
Has shaker, art blades, wrapped Katana handle, Clifies.
Home use only, I'm the 3rd owner
I prefer not to ship, but I can if required
$9500obo
I'm open to trades, but really wanting a NGG.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/176318

Great seller and takes care of his games. Buy with confidence.

#24945 12 days ago

Great seller and takes care of his games. Buy with confidence.

The real question is if someone offers 300 bucks less... will there be 3 pages of content as to why he won't take it?

#24946 12 days ago

The real question is if someone offers 300 bucks less... will there be 3 pages of content as to why he won't take it?

No

#24947 12 days ago

I didn't think anyone has issue with what anyone asks or accepts, I think it was more the overall aggression and constant bumping that put people off.

#24948 12 days ago

Anyone looking for a shadow? I'm happy to offer for $50/hr

I will come to your place of employment and watch and learn. I will shadow you at your job for 1-4 business days. I will take diligent notes and be sure to stay close, but definitely not in your way. Who knows, I may even be able to help with stuff too.

So, are you looking for a shadow?

My price is firm, but respectable, so please, don't low-ball me.

#24949 12 days ago

It's been 12 mins since I've updated. I can't add pics here, but trust me, this shadow is a beauty.

Need funds to support other projects.

Price not negotiable.

#24950 12 days ago
Quoted from Meegis:

My price is firm, but respectable

Best I can do 48.00 per hour but you pay to get yourself here.

There are 25,066 posts in this topic. You are on page 499 of 502.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/499 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.