Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 67 days ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SSBilliards73 (resized).jpg
    2024frontrow (resized).jpg
    DSC00828 (resized).JPG
    front row (resized).jpg
    ssB (resized).jpg
    #1 67 days ago

One of my customers posted some pictures on Facebook from last night. So I'm sharing them here.

LTG : )

front row (resized).jpgfront row (resized).jpgssB (resized).jpgssB (resized).jpg
    #2 67 days ago

Looking great, Lloyd!

#3 67 days ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

Looking great, Lloyd!

Thank you my friend !

#4 67 days ago

Two new games came. And two new games left. Had a delivery in front of them that didn't happen and crates for that delivery were to heavy to move and were on pallets too small to get a pallet jack into them to move. So they'll be back tomorrow and up and running on Saturday.

File that under crap happens.

LTG : (

#5 67 days ago

Where's all the EMs bro?

#6 67 days ago

that monster bash needs to be moved over with its family. looks killer ltg

#7 67 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Where's all the EMs bro?

They don't earn. It's been tried. They usually do come in for events. So maybe someday.

#8 67 days ago
    Quoted from LTG:

They don't earn. It's been tried. They usually do come in for events. So maybe someday.

I was thinking of that old picture you had from when your place first opened.

#9 67 days ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

that monster bash needs to be moved over with its family. looks killer ltg

Originally that was the jjp row. Then became the CGC row. See picture below. jjp Pirates was temporarily in the middle to make it easier to swap for Godfather CE. It was already traded, so that is why it was turned off.

Then when Pulp Fiction came in. It was going in the middle and GFCE somewhere else. Unfortunately GFCE exceeded my expectations so I didn't want to move it. So CCR went where the Golden Tee Complete golf game was and Pulp Fiction on the end where CCR was.

Then with the coming of American Pinball pins, They started up front so I have easy access to them. See other picture.

Now when the other two get here. Monster Bash will move to the south wall next to the jjp line up. There isn't room on the north wall by the other CGC games, and BBB. The unnamed pin will go in MBR's spot, the other new pin ( Houdini ) will go to the west wall in Breakshot's spot.

I haven't figured out where Oktoberfest or Legends of Valhalla will go yet. Or what will leave. And still contemplating a trade for Labyrinth. If that works out no idea where it goes.

2024frontrow (resized).jpg2024frontrow (resized).jpgDSC00828 (resized).JPGDSC00828 (resized).JPG

#10 67 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I was thinking of that old picture you had from when your place first opened.

Spring of 1973. ( though it was opened in November 1970, we bought it in September 1972 )

An operator had games in there then. My Mother couldn't buy games. After I bought out my Mother's interests in the business I started buying games. This was also the coming of solid state games.

SSBilliards73 (resized).jpgSSBilliards73 (resized).jpg
    #11 67 days ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

that monster bash needs to be moved over with its family.

Games don't come in that often, so I usually can plan things better. With five American Pinball games coming in and CGC/PMP Pulp Fiction, I feel like a one legged man in a butt kicking contest. What is coming in. Where it's going. What games are leaving.

#12 67 days ago

That Pong looks almost brand new!

I think you mentioned you had one of those Stunt Cycles at one time as well. What a quarter sucker those things were.

#13 67 days ago
    Quoted from LTG:

One of my customers posted some pictures on Facebook from last night. So I'm sharing them here.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Looks incredible! Nice work!

#14 67 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I think you mentioned you had one of those Stunt Cycles

That game was great. At one point it was out of order. A customer asked my Mother why ? She told him it was out of gas and they were coming to refuel it.

He believed her.

And no idea why I remembered that.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-couple-new-pictures and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.