• YES - I'd like two playfields 2 votes
    6%
  • NO - not interested 22 votes
    65%

(34 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

received_191999260417321 (resized).jpeg
There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

Speaking with Wade Krause, he will make new playfields for Slick Chick if there are at least 20 playfield requests.

Wade has reproduced many Gottlieb EM playfields, some include Kings & Queens, Atlantis, El Dorado, Gold Strike, Sing Along etc. The quality of the playfields he produces is second to none, absolutely outstanding work.

If you would like a new Slick Chick playfield, please indicate your interest here.

#2 7 years ago

I am restoring a playfield currently. I am in for a Wade Krause playfield.

#3 7 years ago

That makes 3 playfields spoken for. 17 to go.

SteveinTexas did you say you wanted one, then vote no? Or did someone else vote without posting?

#4 7 years ago

i tried to get this reproduce a while back. the best i could come up with at the time is 9 people.
good luck this time, i currently don't have a chicky so i really don't need one.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

That makes 3 playfields spoken for. 17 to go.
SteveinTexas did you say you wanted one, then vote no? Or did someone else vote without posting?

I have voted yes.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

i tried to get this reproduce a while back. the best i could come up with at the time is 9 people.
good luck this time, i currently don't have a chicky so i really don't need one.

Oh ok, hopefully those 9 will step up again and a few more. For such a great and sought after game I thouught this one would have been a no brainer.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Oh ok, hopefully those 9 will step up again and a few more. For such a great and sought after game I thouught this one would have been a no brainer.

that is what i thought too?
i even posted on RGP too

#8 7 years ago

I've done two playfield swaps with Wade's playfields and got a third coming up. All the predrilled holes all lined up nicely during installation unlike other reproduction playfields. Highly recommended.

1 year later
#9 6 years ago

A year late but I'm in.

#10 6 years ago

I'm in . Never understood why this game was not favored. Is it because the people who like it are getting long in the tooth?

#11 6 years ago

Thanks guys. That's six on the list. Hopefully we can get a few more to make this happen.

#12 6 years ago

The problem is Slick Chicks are hard to come by. I never see them for sale. But I would love to own one.

10 months later
#13 5 years ago

Post has some serious whiskers but I'd go for a repro SC playfield.

#14 5 years ago

That's good news, another interested owner. I'm amazed that this title has attracted more interest.

#15 5 years ago

pinball hall of fame in for 1

#16 5 years ago

I don't own one but I'd still take one as a wallhanger. About as close as I'm ever gonna come to owning one :p

#17 5 years ago

That's 7 playfields spoken for now. We need 13 more interested in a new playfield to make this happen.

Pinballer73 x2
SteveinTexas
BluTarsky
Timarnold
KingoKoopas
Pinhead52

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

That's 6 playfields spoken for now. We need 14 more interested in a new playfield to make this happen.
Pinballer73 x2
SteveinTexas
BluTarsky
Timarnold
KingoKoopas

add me

#19 5 years ago

Beauty that's another, thanks pinhead52.

1 year later
#20 3 years ago

me to

#21 3 years ago

I would buy one

#22 3 years ago

Thanks for chiming in sparkaruss and Svendtube .

That's 9 playfields spoken for now, assuming everyone on the list is still keen. We need 11 more interested to make this happen.

Pinballer73 x2
SteveinTexas
BluTarsky
Timarnold
KingoKoopas
Pinhead52
Sparkaruss
Svendtube

1 year later
#23 1 year ago

I would like a Slick Chick playfield. I am in the UK.

Many thanks, Richard

1 week later
#24 1 year ago

Hopefully this thread is still monitored. I would definitely like a new Wade Krause slick chick pf. Add me please!

#25 1 year ago

I'm in

#26 1 year ago

Apologies for the delay in updating this thread. Thanks to Quercus22 Quercus22 , bigdaddy2000 and doghouse for expressing their interest.

That brings the total to 12 playfields, assuming everyone on the list is still keen. We need 8 more to make this happen. Essentially once there are 20 confirmed orders, I'll speak with Wade and ask if he can add Slick Chick to his list for future reproduction.

Pinballer73 x2
SteveinTexas
BluTarsky
Timarnold
KingoKoopas
Pinhead52
Sparkaruss
Svendtube
Quercus22
bigdaddy2000
doghouse

#27 1 year ago

Following thread.

I’m committed to a couple other waiting lists of his work and my playfield is in really good shape but if you guys come short by a couple orders I’ll throw my hat in the ring.

#28 1 year ago

You can add me as well.

Alex

#29 1 year ago

Throwing my hat in the ring. I'm down for a new one, even just to display.

#30 1 year ago

UPDATE - Thanks to EJS, gameroomfan & EasternBloc for expressing their interest.

That brings the total to 15 playfields, assuming everyone on the list is still keen. We need 5 more to make this happen. As the numbers get closer to 20, I will contact those that expressed interest early to see if they are still willing to commit.

Essentially, once there are 20 confirmed orders, I'll speak with Wade again and ask if he can add Slick Chick to his list for future reproduction.

Pinballer73 x2
SteveinTexas
BluTarsky
Timarnold
KingoKoopas
Pinhead52
Sparkaruss
Svendtube
Quercus22
bigdaddy2000
doghouse
EJS
gameroomfan
EasternBloc

#33 1 year ago

Awesome, thanks for your interest pinballplusMN and ChrisHibler .

That brings the total to 17 playfields, assuming everyone on the list is still keen. We need 3 more to make this happen. When we get 2 more expressions of interest, I will reconfirm with each of you on the list and then speak with Wade.

Pinballer73 x2
SteveinTexas
BluTarsky
Timarnold
KingoKoopas
Pinhead52
Sparkaruss
Svendtube
Quercus22
bigdaddy2000
doghouse
EJS
gameroomfan
EasternBloc
pinballplusMN
ChrisHibler

#34 1 year ago

I confirm my interest.

#35 1 year ago

I noticed there were two people that said they maybe willing 2 buy two. I would be willing to buy two then make it twenty and we can get this going

#36 1 year ago

Good news, we now at 18 playfields thanks to Svendtube for increasing 2 playfields. Just 2 more to make the total 20.

Pinballer73 x2
SteveinTexas
BluTarsky
Timarnold
KingoKoopas
Pinhead52
Sparkaruss
Svendtube x 2
Quercus22
bigdaddy2000
doghouse
EJS
gameroomfan
EasternBloc
pinballplusMN
ChrisHibler

#37 1 year ago

Yup. Still in.

#38 1 year ago

Im there. Stu we could do a prebuy of 25...

1 week later
#39 1 year ago

PM's have just been sent to all of the following people that have expressed interest in a reproduction Gottlieb Slick Chick playfield. For anyone else wanting a playfield, it's not too late to be added to the list. Wade requires a minimum of 20 playfields, to date there is enough interest for 18 playfields. Hopefully at least another 2 people want to order a playfield for their game.

SteveinTexas
Blutarsky
timarnold
KingofKoopas
pinhead52
sparkaruss
Svendtube
Quercus22
bigdaddy2000
doghouse
EJS
gameroomfan
EasternBloc
pinballplusMN
ChrisHibler

#40 1 year ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Im there. Stu we could do a prebuy of 25...

pinhead52 Hi Ken, please drop me a line if you have an idea in mind.

#41 1 year ago

All contact information received has been passed onto Wade. He's very pleased that so many people are interested in a playfield for this game, and he's really keen to start as it's one of his favorite games.

Sounds like once he completes the Surfer/Surf Champ playfields, this one will be next, if everyone that's expressed interest follows up with a deposit. Hopefully before the end of the year, we'll all have nice new Slick Chick playfields.

Still waiting to hear from the following people gameroomfan , bigdaddy2000 , KingofKoopas and timarnold

#42 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

All contact information received has been passed onto Wade. He's very pleased that so many people are interested in a playfield for this game, and he's really keen to start as it's one of his favorite games.
Sounds like once he completes the Surfer/Surf Champ playfields, this one will be next, if everyone that's expressed interest follows up with a deposit. Hopefully before the end of the year, we'll all have nice new Slick Chick playfields.
Still waiting to hear from the following people gameroomfan , bigdaddy2000 , KingofKoopas and timarnold

Just for fun: Wade mentioned to me that he owns a Slick Chick. Loves the game except for the post that some previous vandal had installed between the flippers. Haven't seen the amount of the required deposit. Can you advise, please?

#43 1 year ago
Quoted from Blutarsky:

Just for fun: Wade mentioned to me that he owns a Slick Chick. Loves the game except for the post that some previous vandal had installed between the flippers. Haven't seen the amount of the required deposit. Can you advise, please?

Makes it so much easier that Wade doesn't have to source a playfield to copy. I don't believe that Wade has a set amount for a deposit, I do know some have sent $200 or $250, whilst others have paid in full.

#44 1 year ago

Thanks bigdaddy2000 for responding via PM. There are now 16 confirmed, including two people that contacted Wade directly following his latest email to established playfield buyers.

Hopefully the following people will add to that list, based on their earlier expression of interest in this thread gameroomfan , KingofKoopas and timarnold .

#45 1 year ago

A brief update from Wade. timarnold has confirmed interest. That brings the total to 17 confirmed playfield purchases. We are closing in on the 20 required.

4 months later
#46 1 year ago

If I can find a plastics set (still saddened by the demise of Pinball Rescue), I'd be in for a playfield.

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

If I can find a plastics set (still saddened by the demise of Pinball Rescue), I'd be in for a playfield.

I can get you a plastics set...

#48 1 year ago

Allrighty then. Count me in for a playfield!

#49 1 year ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Allrighty then. Count me in for a playfield!

Will do NicoVolta . Please send me your name & address details via PM and I'll forward them onto Wade to be added to the list. Or alternatively, if you have been in contact with Wade previously, please forward your details onto him directly.

#50 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Will do NicoVolta . Please send me your name & address details via PM and I'll forward them onto Wade to be added to the list. Or alternatively, if you have been in contact with Wade previously, please forward your details onto him directly.

I’ll send to him directly and confirm tomorrow… thx

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Staunton, VA
There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1963-gottlieb-slick-chick-new-playfield-poll and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.