Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by pinwiztom
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230905_220923 (resized).jpg
    20230905_220858 (resized).jpg
    20230905_220905 (resized).jpg
    20231015_190407 (resized).jpg
    20230905_220917 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amkoepfer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 months ago

I have been into pinball for 9 and a half years, and i just picked up my 100th game (top card). After so many years and games, i have learned a ton, loved pinball, hated pinball, expanded my collection, sold everything, met a ton of great people, realized i dont have a "type" for games, i love most games. I just wanted to share my milestone.

20230905_220858 (resized).jpg20230905_220858 (resized).jpg20230905_220905 (resized).jpg20230905_220905 (resized).jpg20230905_220917 (resized).jpg20230905_220917 (resized).jpg20230905_220923 (resized).jpg20230905_220923 (resized).jpg20231015_190407 (resized).jpg20231015_190407 (resized).jpg
    #11 7 months ago
    Quoted from GPS:

Indeed congrats are in order! If memory serves we did a deal together where you bought my Gottlieb Wipe Out a while back. That was a fun game. Hope you enjoyed it.
    See you have a skee ball with the same “winner” light that I have. Does yours work. Are you familiar with its operation. Would like to bounce a few ideas off you’re familiar with its operation? I restored the one that I have which I believe is circa 1958. Totally went through it and dialed it in. Only thing that is left is the “winner” circuit
    Well again congrats. You have quite a collection!!

I really like wipeout, i ended up selling a bumch of low end games to buy my first high emd game (metallica). One of my best pinball memories was actually selling wipeout. I sold it to someone in the poconos, who wanted it for his ski cabin. I delivered the game to him, and took the family on a small vacation to do it. We ended up going to knoebels amusement park and just had a great time! Knoebels is awesome if youve never been. Best amusement park i habe ever been to

#13 7 months ago
    Quoted from Bax1:

Congrats buddy. now stop working so much so we can hang out on a weekend.

Or call off work and come tonight

#21 7 months ago

I wish i had all 100 games. But to afford it i had to buy fix and sell many many games. I mostly keep my collection now out of my bank account. If i sell a game, i buy a game. Although i have bought a couple recently just because.

The "le people" are a pain to sell to, because they act like the game should not be played and kept in a sealed container or something, but i guess good for them. Me, i want to play my games. If i dont shop them for awhile, oh well, ill play it dirty and get to it when i can.

#22 7 months ago

I guess my original post didnt really specify that i dont have 100 games. I have owned 100 games. Currently i have 23

#29 7 months ago
    Quoted from Nintegageo:

Congratz on the milestone(s)!
    I'm going into my third year of ownership shortly, and doing my 2nd trade tmrw. They do happen, but the price comparison nickel and diming does ruin it slightly.
    What're your favourite titles amonst those you've owned?

Favorites by far are deadpool and maiden. I miss my bally atlantis, metallica, rollergames, a bunch of them id love to have back

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amkoepfer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/100-games?tu=amkoepfer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.