IMG_6846 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6849 (resized).jpeg
P1030275 (resized).JPG
P1030272 (resized).JPG
P1030270 (resized).JPG
IMG_7418 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0398 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0399 (resized).jpeg
There are 334 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 3 months ago

Add me to the list

#302 3 months ago

Please add me to the list too. LE

#303 3 months ago

Please add me to the list for 2...Both for LE. Thanks and congrats on knocking it out of the park!

#304 3 months ago

ADD me to the list - Pro

#305 3 months ago

Found Gilbert…… Ebay thx.

0CA42414-2ADA-46EA-85D2-C2AC1B3515AC (resized).jpeg0CA42414-2ADA-46EA-85D2-C2AC1B3515AC (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#306 82 days ago

Bond Laser mod ships Friday….ordered same Gilbert….got here yesterday….excited to do the mod!

Anyone worried about air balls on this mod….wasnt really worried about till game night happened…lets just there was some serious multi ball action that got me thinking…

#307 81 days ago
Quoted from Requis:

Bond Laser mod ships Friday….ordered same Gilbert….got here yesterday….excited to do the mod!
Anyone worried about air balls on this mod….wasnt really worried about till game night happened…lets just there was some serious multi ball action that got me thinking…

Air balls haven't been a problem for us. If they are, I'd recommend trying to limit them. The GF laser mod isn't made of egg shells but is more delicate than, say, the DB5 plastic shell. I really haven't worried about it and have put at least 50 games on our machine since installing the GF laser mod. Many of those games have had several MB modes, including 3-ball jetpack MBs and extensive BOMBs.

Bottom line: focus on protecting the mod during installation. I think that's when it's most likely to get damaged. Once it's in, it should be fine. And, let me tell you, it's absolutely worth it! Best mod ever.

#308 81 days ago

Any idea what number he is up to on the order list?

#309 81 days ago

Awesome - Please add me to the list for an LE!

Allgood

#310 79 days ago
Quoted from Requis:

Quoted from Nicholastree:

Air balls haven't been a problem for us. If they are, I'd recommend trying to limit them. The GF laser mod isn't made of egg shells but is more delicate than, say, the DB5 plastic shell. I really haven't worried about it and have put at least 50 games on our machine since installing the GF laser mod. Many of those games have had several MB modes, including 3-ball jetpack MBs and extensive BOMBs.
Bottom line: focus on protecting the mod during installation. I think that's when it's most likely to get damaged. Once it's in, it should be fine. And, let me tell you, it's absolutely worth it! Best mod ever.

Thanks - really appreciate the kind comments!
I'd agree that the risky bit is installation - just be careful not to drop it!! I haven't heard of any airball issues yet, but it's a possibility. I'll do my best to support you guys if something happens, just let me know.

#311 79 days ago

As a quick update, I've had a brief pause on these recently while we shipped the recent batch, but I have a load of parts painted and lined up ready for assembly. We've contacted up to no.83 on the list. I'm away for a few days next week as it's school holiday, but will be pushing forward with this as soon as I'm back.
Cheers

#312 79 days ago
Quoted from docquest:

Any idea what number he is up to on the order list?

Sorry - I missed your comment. As above, I'm currently at no.83 on the list.

#313 79 days ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Sorry - I missed your comment. As above, I'm currently at no.83 on the list.

Nice only 17 more to go.

1 week later
#314 68 days ago

May I be added to the list I have a pro.

Added 61 days ago:

nevermind

2 weeks later
#315 49 days ago

any update on where are you on the list ?

#316 49 days ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

any update on where are you on the list ?

Have now contacted up to no.110, waiting on some people to reply before we move on to those next on the list.

#317 49 days ago

Thanks for the update

2 weeks later
#318 31 days ago

Add me to the list please. Premium on the way!

#319 26 days ago

Add me to the list have a pro

#320 26 days ago

Please add me to the list! (Prem)

#321 23 days ago

JB mod arrived yesterday.
Installed today.
Took my time doing the install and checked each step. All good.
It works a treat. Lovely bit of design on the laser table and the bond figure itself.
Very chuffed.
Add Auric Goldfinger to complete the menacing scene.
Thanks for the great work. Fab!

IMG_9753 (resized).jpegIMG_9753 (resized).jpegIMG_9754 (resized).jpegIMG_9754 (resized).jpegIMG_9759 (resized).jpegIMG_9759 (resized).jpeg
#322 23 days ago
Quoted from pincaed:

Installed today.
It works a treat. Lovely bit of design on the laser table and the bond figure itself.
Very chuffed.
Thanks for the great work. Fab![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice, where did you get auric ?

#323 22 days ago

sirlonzelot

On ebay.

#324 21 days ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Nice, where did you get auric ?

Or Kleinanzeigen……

Now german:
“Ab und zu da im Angebot, habe auch einen da her bekommen”

#325 21 days ago

Found one

#326 15 days ago

Another add to list, please. LE here.

#327 13 days ago

Put me on the list please.

#328 9 days ago

My mod came in today and all I have to say is WOW. It looks incredible, installation was very easy , all well documented and engineered perfect.

It was worth the long wait, want miss it anymore.

Thank you !

IMG_8883 (resized).jpegIMG_8883 (resized).jpegIMG_8885 (resized).jpegIMG_8885 (resized).jpegIMG_8886 (resized).jpegIMG_8886 (resized).jpegIMG_8887 (resized).jpegIMG_8887 (resized).jpeg
#329 9 days ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

My mod came in today and all I have to say is WOW. It looks incredible, installation was very easy , all well documented and engineered perfect.
Thank you ![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Agreed 100 percent on the high quality of this mod. If you want an amazing mod for your Bond then look no further.

Gord

#330 9 days ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Thank you ![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from GRB1959:

Agreed 100 percent on the high quality of this mod. If you want an amazing mod for your Bond then look no further.
Gord

Quoted from pincaed:

Installed today.
Very chuffed.
Thanks for the great work. Fab![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks guys - Really really appreciate the kind comments (really helps fuel me when I have to carve some time out for a fresh batch, or work on new ideas!)!! An awesome way to enter the weekend! Plus I love seeing the mods find their homes all over the world.

#331 8 days ago

My mod is enroute! Can’t wait to install it soon when it gets here. Looks fantastic! I never purchase mods, but this one is highly interactive and looks great. Thanks for the excellent communication via Pinside! I am amazed how you still have the ramps visible without blocking the view of shots up the ramps.

#332 6 days ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:Thanks guys - Really really appreciate the kind comments (really helps fuel me when I have to carve some time out for a fresh batch, or work on new ideas!)!! An awesome way to enter the weekend! Plus I love seeing the mods find their homes all over the world.

I received mine recently in perfect condition. The instructions were excellent. It is very well done and I am another very satisfied customer. Thank you!

#333 6 days ago

Mine came today! Can’t wait to get a little time to install it. It looks great!

#334 37 minutes ago

Please add me to the wait list. Premium. Thank you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 59.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Print2pin

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 19.95
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ChainsawMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Butler, PA
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 385.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 334 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/007-bond-goldfinger-laser-mod/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.