IMG_7973 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Bubba (resized).png
IMG_3718 (resized).png
IMG_8476 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0074 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,515 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 31.
#1 4 months ago

Lets get excited folks! TCM Confirmed by Spooky!

Teaser:

Gameplay Trailer:

Featurette:

Game Flyer:
TCM Flyer (resized).pngTCM Flyer (resized).png

888 TERRIFYING UNITS!
Pricing breakdown (resized).pngPricing breakdown (resized).png

Gameplay video from Bug!:

More Gameplay (Stream) :

#2 4 months ago

Nice! Look forward to the reveal and layout.

#3 4 months ago

Really excited to get into all the details with everyone tomorrow night! 7PM Central time we'll be live on Facebook and Twitch!!

#4 4 months ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

Really excited to get into all the details with everyone tomorrow night! 7PM Central time we'll be live on Facebook and Twitch!!

Wouldn't miss it for the world.

#5 4 months ago

So this is another dual themed layout with Loony Toons?

#6 4 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

So this is another dual themed layout with Loony Toons?

Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

#7 4 months ago

This theme isn’t for me, but I’m betting the crew at Spooky will have another cool innovation. Most creative and daring designers in pinball. Can’t wait to see (and play) it.

#8 4 months ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

As if I wasn't already excited for the weekly Scream N' Stream

#9 4 months ago

Hope it’s the original movie

#10 4 months ago

I can't wait. The sounds alone will make my brain tingle.

#12 4 months ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

As an avid horror fan, this excites me a LOT!!!
Hope we have this in Australia at some point!!

#13 4 months ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Hope it’s the original movie

Bad news, also upsetting for myself...

Exurbia films logo in the teaser... They did the '22 Netflix original TCM reboot.

Really kinda bums me out now that I found out. That reboot was fucking horrible

EDIT: Not true disregard

#14 4 months ago
Quoted from Pinhead_:

Bad news, also upsetting for myself...
Exurbia films logo in the teaser... They did the '22 Netflix original TCM reboot.
Really kinda bums me out now that I found out. That reboot was fucking horrible

You should do some more research. They own the rights of the original film.

#15 4 months ago
Quoted from Geeterman1:

You should do some more research. They own the rights of the original film.

Huh?! I thought Vortex owns the rights to the original??

EDIT: He's right! There in black and white. Glad my dayjob doesn't involve research.
Screengrab from TCM site (resized).pngScreengrab from TCM site (resized).png

#16 4 months ago

Maybe I’m wrong, but at mimimim they are managing the rights of everything associated with TCM, including the original film.

https://www.wired.com/story/freewheeling-copyright-infringing-world-custom-printed-tees/

#17 4 months ago

https://thetexaschainsawmassacre.com/contact-exurbia-films-about-the-original-texas-chainsaw-massacre/

This does have their logo with the original film.

But - it says this at the bottom of the screen.

"The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and all related characters, name, and indica are trademarks and © of Vortex, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

#18 4 months ago

Just when I thought it was safe and now it looks like my horror themed line up is getting 2 new additions this year.

#19 4 months ago

The chainsaw could be a red herring. Evil Dead 2 has a chainsaw if memory serves

#20 4 months ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Just when I thought it was safe and now it looks like my horror themed line up is getting 2 new additions this year.

What's the other? Love a horror themed lineup.

Quoted from Llabnip1972:

The chainsaw could be a red herring. Evil Dead 2 has a chainsaw if memory serves

It's definitely TCM, says so at the end of the teaser.

#21 4 months ago

I consider Jaws horror. I saw it in theater when I was 3 and it definitely horrified me

#22 4 months ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

I consider Jaws horror. I saw it in theater when I was 3 and it definitely horrified me

I agree. Made me afraid to take a bath (wish I was kidding).

#23 4 months ago
Quoted from cookpins:

I agree. Made me afraid to take a bath (wish I was kidding).

Dude. I thought that bastard was going to take a toe off if I let me foot dangle off the bed at night. Great times. Gen X rules

#24 4 months ago

Where are the rumors about which movie its based off of? Like year

#25 4 months ago

Still remember the day my mom took me and the team to see Halloween in theater. Just picture a Stevie Nick's looking chick with an entire bitty soccer team in tow. Oldest probably 8 years old at the most

#26 4 months ago
Quoted from Robodobro:

Where are the rumors about which movie its based off of? Like year

Haven't seen any, but knowing Spooky, they wouldn't of been happy doing anything but the original. I don't think we have to worry about a Toy Story 4 type of fiasco happening here.

#27 4 months ago

I would love to see the Oingo Boing song from part 2 used in some way.

#28 4 months ago
Quoted from cookpins:

Haven't seen any, but knowing Spooky, they wouldn't of been happy doing anything but the original. I don't think we have to worry about a Toy Story 4 type of fiasco happening here.

Lmfao, what a release of steam that would be "Hey guys, check it out! TCM Next Generation pin!"

Although, argument can be made for TCM2, one of the best black comedies of all time.

#29 4 months ago

#30 4 months ago

Haha - Maybe 4 or 5 upper playfields this time?

#31 4 months ago

Great minds

Quoted from Pinhead_:

Lmfao, what a release of steam that would be "Hey guys, check it out! TCM Next Generation pin!"
Although, argument can be made for TCM2, one of the best black comedies of all time.

#32 4 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Of course, attic through basement of the farmhouse yo!

#33 4 months ago

Skin that pig and slice him thick

#34 4 months ago

I want to see a "Daaawwwwg will hunt!" callout when you hit start.

#35 4 months ago

I’ll start off a list of wants with a functioning coin counter.

#36 4 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Made me laugh. We know for sure there will be 0 pops.

#37 4 months ago

I like the original film, but I Learned a lesson with Halloween last time around. I’ll let you guys have a stab at this one. Hope it has everything TCM fans are looking for!

#38 4 months ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

https://thetexaschainsawmassacre.com/contact-exurbia-films-about-the-original-texas-chainsaw-massacre/
This does have their logo with the original film.
But - it says this at the bottom of the screen.
"The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and all related characters, name, and indica are trademarks and © of Vortex, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Exurbia has the rights currently to the original movie and is producers of the 22 film. Trademark is a different thing.

From the video game devs, TCM2, 3, are under different ownership. 2 and 3 are still with MGM. Next Gen and the remake duology were with New Line.

#39 4 months ago

Looks like the cabinet will have Terry Wolfinger’s art.

IMG_1076 (resized).jpegIMG_1076 (resized).jpeg
#40 4 months ago
Quoted from FullTilt83:

Looks like the cabinet will have Terry Wolfinger’s art.

Yep he did the art for Texas Chainsaw Massacre board game for Trick R Treat studios, so this is kind of a sample of what to expect.

Texas-Chainsaw-Massacre-The-Game_3594__62378 (resized).jpgTexas-Chainsaw-Massacre-The-Game_3594__62378 (resized).jpg
#41 4 months ago

Loony Tunes with TCM code will be fun.

#42 4 months ago

Tobe Hooper did 1&2 - vastly different films - grindhouse realistic horror & campy black comedy. Once you let go of expectations - both are brilliant. I would love a combo pin like Pinball Brothers (Heighway Pinball) did with Alien and Aliens. Man, the possibilities are endless. I know Halloween got off to a rough start but most owners now seem pretty happy. I did hear the sister pin was going to be Sailer Moon.
IMG_2292 (resized).jpegIMG_2292 (resized).jpeg

#43 4 months ago
Quoted from Threetreys:

Tone Hooper did 1&2 - vastly different films - grindhouse realistic horror & campy black comedy. Once you let go of expectations - both are brilliant. I would love a combo pin like Pinball brothers did with Alien and Aliens. Man, the possibilities are endless. I know Halloween got off to a rough start but most owners now seem pretty happy. I did hear the sister pin was going to be Sailer Moon.

I doubt it could ever happen because of rights issues, but man that idea (Alien/Aliens style combo) would be freaking insanity...in the best way.

#44 4 months ago

Halloween turned out to be an amazing game after things got sorted and code matured... anxious to see TCM, as another great horror theme..

#45 4 months ago
Quoted from Threetreys:

I would love a combo pin like Pinball brothers did with Alien and Aliens.

Umm....no, they didn't

#46 4 months ago

Seems like same layout but different teams doing each?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#47 4 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Halloween turned out to be an amazing game after things got sorted and code matured... anxious to see TCM, as another great horror theme..

This. Out of the ten machines I own, it's the game I play the most.

Now I'm looking at my games, trying to decide which one is expendable if photos/video of TCM look awesome. I'm out of space, so I'm at the "one comes in, one goes out" stage.

#48 4 months ago

Ain't falling for this preorder shit again. I'll wait for a deeply discounted CE. Fight the FOMO my brothers unless you love losing money.

#49 4 months ago

This is a hard pass for me. Simple as that and not gonna change. Looney Tunes maybe, but with Jaws and Pulp Fiction coming will very, very likely pass there too.

#50 4 months ago

Can't wait!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,500 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Broadview Hts, OH
2,000 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Nashville, TN
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,515 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-the-texas-chainsaw-massacre-hype- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.