(Topic ID: 320947)

U-Haul Trailers, How Many Pins?

By SantaEatsCheese

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E10BFF83-A9D2-41D3-9ECF-74E0744A695E (resized).jpeg
    8998E11A-72A7-4B74-8C5F-569FAFFFDE6C (resized).jpeg
    80519813-FBA3-4EA9-BA09-5AE2A94CDDC1 (resized).jpeg
    20230506_203412 (resized).jpg
    20221104131535994 (resized).jpg
    20221104122507298 (resized).jpg
    20221008_190329 (resized).jpg
    20221008_185012 (resized).jpg
    20221008_191113 (resized).jpg
    20221006_181658 (resized).jpg
    20221006_183241 (resized).jpg
    20221006_181959 (resized).jpg
    20221006_182049 (resized).jpg
    20221006_184852 (resized).jpg
    20221006_184422 (resized).jpg
    20220828130342416 (resized).jpg
    There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 1 year ago

All,

How many pins would fit in each model U-Haul?

I am looking at picking up a new Pin-Hauler in the next 6 months, and am leaning heavily towards a Subaru Forester. There are multiple reports a New Stern will fit with ease in this vehicle as shown here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vehicles-that-a-pinball-machine-fits-in/page/41#post-7092355. This would work for me 99% of the time, but I'm one of those crazy people who likes to bring half their collection to share at Pinball shows. I have used my wife's van and can fit 2 easy (3 sort of/ with some disassembly) but would like to be able to use my own vehicle and/or branch out into vids.

I have the three enclosed U-Haul trailers I could conceivably tow. Depending on the package I get, a base Forester can tow 1500 pounds and a Wilderness model can tow 3000 pounds. I could fit one in the back of my Forester, but how many could I fit in these trailers?

I could 100% fit at least 1 in the 4x8 loaded on the floor, 2 in the 5x8 loaded in the floor, and 6x12 looks like it would fit four, but I've never done it and am not sure.

If I could fit 2 in the 4x8, then I could live with the base model. If I can't I'd really be looking a the Wilderness to be able to bring pretty much my whole collection if I could push it up the hill.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to bring 3.

Long story short, how many pins could you fit in each of these?

Have you done it?

U-Haul (resized).pngU-Haul (resized).png
    #2 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

All,
    How many pins would fit in each model U-Haul?
    I am looking at picking up a new Pin-Hauler in the next 6 months, and am leaning heavily towards a Subaru Forester. There are multiple reports a New Stern will fit with ease in this vehicle as shown here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vehicles-that-a-pinball-machine-fits-in/page/41#post-7092355. This would work for me 99% of the time, but I'm one of those crazy people who likes to bring half their collection to share at Pinball shows. I have used my wife's van and can fit 2 easy (3 sort of/ with some disassembly) but would like to be able to use my own vehicle and/or branch out into vids.
    I have the three enclosed U-Haul trailers I could conceivably tow. Depending on the package I get, a base Forester can tow 1500 pounds and a Wilderness model can tow 3000 pounds. I could fit one in the back of my Forester, but how many could I fit in these trailers?
    I could 100% fit at least 1 in the 4x8 loaded on the floor, 2 in the 5x8 loaded in the floor, and 6x12 looks like it would fit four, but I've never done it and am not sure.
    If I could fit 2 in the 4x8, then I could live with the base model. If I can't I'd really be looking a the Wilderness to be able to bring pretty much my whole collection if I could push it up the hill.
    Ideally, I'd like to be able to bring 3.
    Long story short, how many pins could you fit in each of these?
    Have you done it?[quoted image]

I regularly haul the 5x8 with my Outback and I have fit 3 pins with tons of extra room, but they were older and the heads were removed.
    Modern machines with heads attached? Probably 4 maybe a 5th

#3 1 year ago

I've had 6 cabs in the 5x8 with a little room to spare. That's with them folded and standing on end. I also use ratchet straps and a loading bar to help secure them, plus plenty of moving blankets and cardboard for padding. Just make sure your vehicle is rated to handle the weight of the trailer plus the weight of the contents.

If you're looking at a forester, unfortunately, the tow weight is only 1500lbs (it used to be 3000lbs on older models). You would not be able to do a 6x12--it's too heavy.

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I've had 6 cabs in the 5x8 with a little room to spare. That's with them folded and standing on end. I also use ratchet straps and a loading bar to help secure them, plus plenty of moving blankets and cardboard for padding. Just make sure your vehicle is rated to handle the weight of the trailer plus the weight of the contents.
    If you're looking at a forester, unfortunately, the tow weight is only 1500lbs (it used to be 3000lbs on older models). You would not be able to do a 6x12--it's too heavy.

You are 100% correct that the base model only does 1500 pounds. However, they introduced the "wilderness" trim that has a 3000 pound towing capacity and would scrape in that 6x12. https://www.quantrellsubaru.com/2022-subaru-forester-wilderness.htm However, if you can fit 6 in a 5x8 that is my entire collection and the Wilderness trim hauling a filled 5x8 sounds like all I'd ever need. However... it looks like I could use a regular forester and pull 4 in a 5x8 and sill be in limits... plus one in the back of the forester.

Thanks!

#5 1 year ago

owever, they introduced the "wilderness" trim that has a 3000 pound towing capacity

Oh nice, I hadn't heard about that.

#6 1 year ago

I forget what the weight capacity categories are called but there are three:

Bars bolted to your suspension under the car (framework).

Tow bar - slides into the above assembly

Metal pin that holds two above parts together.

Your suv May be rated for up to 3,000 lbs., but doesn’t mean that the framework is rated for 3,000 lbs. Remember that it’s important not to go over the weight limit or you may not be able to stop in time.

#7 1 year ago

I rented the 6x12 for Pintastic this summer and easily fit 6 pins plus a 7th cab (no head) in it. With a little rearranging I could have gotten 8 in there no problem. Keep in mind that I was strapping them in standing up, not laying flat.

uhaul6x12 (resized).jpguhaul6x12 (resized).jpg
    #8 1 year ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

I forget what the weight capacity categories are called but there are three:
    Bars bolted to your suspension under the car (framework).
    Tow bar - slides into the above assembly
    Metal pin that holds two above parts together.
    Your suv May be rated for up to 3,000 lbs., but doesn’t mean that the framework is rated for 3,000 lbs. Remember that it’s important not to go over the weight limit or you may not be able to stop in time.

Super paranoid about all this (never towed before). The 5x8 weighs 900 pounds empty. So assuming a pinball machine weights 250 pounds, that would still limit me to just 2 pins in that big box. Sounds like I could fit 6 in there with a total weight of 2400 pounds.

Looking online the 4x8 is 850 pounds empty so might as well go for the 5x8.

So I could haul 6 (plus one in the trunk) with the wilderness (with 3000 pound tow) in a 5x8 or I could haul 2 (plus one in the trunk) with a standard with one in the trunk and plenty of room for junk I don't need (playfields).

The 6x12 would FIT 8, but is almost 2000 pounds empty, so I could only pull 4 (with extra room, but weight is the limit).

So... no matter how you look at it the 5x8 is the best option for a small SUV pulling pins (a Forester), and you could pull 2 with the base model (with 1 in the trunk) or 6 with the higher 3000 pound towing capacity plus one in the back.

Thanks guys, I've got the answers I need to make my decision. If I'm taking 6 pins to a show though I'd need an Escelera!

#9 1 year ago

If I'm taking 6 pins to a show though I'd need an Escelera!

Instead of an Escelera, ask friends to come over and help you load, and when you get to the show ask people if they can help you unload.

#10 1 year ago

I don’t think the interior height of any of the trailers is tall enough for Arcades.

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

Instead of an Escelera, ask friends to come over and help you load, and when you get to the show ask people if they can help you unload.

I will beg and borrow help at a show, but I hate asking for help at home. I've traded about 40 pins in the past 4 years. I have a walkout basement with an uneven hill that really needs a spotter. I'm getting a pool put in for the wife next year, and getting a sidewalk to the back as part of the deal. This will necessarily have a few steps, but with an escelara it will be a one man job getting pins in and out again.

When my P3 with Weird Al shows up I'm sure I can scare up some help from some local pinsiders though... Everyone loves a good unboxing.

Quoted from bluespin:

I don’t think the interior height of any of the trailers is tall enough for Arcades.

Could always get an open trailer for a daytime pickup. However, if using a trailer is there any reason why you wouldn't want to move a vid on it's back? I've only ever had a Goldentee as a real pin, and that thing was a beast to get in and out of the house.

#12 1 year ago

Looking online the 4x8 is 850 pounds empty so might as well go for the 5x8.

The 4x8 is going to be too short to add/remove games comfortably, anyway. Plus you'll have trouble with any games that have gun handles.

(never towed before)

I would recommend add-on side mirrors: https://www.amazon.com/Fit-System-3891-Universal-Trailer/dp/B001AJH1HK

Real helpful for seeing your blind spots and behind the trailer.

So I could haul 6 (plus one in the trunk)

Just keep in mind you would have to detach the trailer to load/unload a game. It would be better to put smaller stuff in the trunk so you wouldn't have to do that.

If I'm taking 6 pins to a show though I'd need an Escelera!

I can usually get games in and out of a trailer using the harbor freight blue hand truck (which seems to have disappeared in the past couple years). Basically tip the game in, and tip the game out. However, if you are on ground that is pitched too far, you will have trouble because of the height.
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

[edit]: I've also seen people fashion their own ramps with ramp kits and lumber.

https://www.amazon.com/s

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

The 4x8 is going to be too short to add/remove games comfortably, anyway. Plus you'll have trouble with any games that have gun handles.

I would recommend add-on side mirrors: amazon.com link »

Just keep in mind you would have to detach the trailer to load/unload a game. It would be better to put smaller stuff in the trunk so you wouldn't have to do that.

I can usually get games in and out of a trailer using the harbor freight blue hand truck (which seems to have disappeared in the past couple years). Basically tip the game in, and tip the game out. However, if you are on ground that is pitched too far, you will have trouble because of the height.[quoted image]

All great tips. I'm not worried about getting the pins in and out of the trailer as I have a decent dolly. I was referring to the eselara for getting the pins to the trailer.

I have to respectfully disagree on the blue harbor freight dolly and am on a personal crusade against them after... this.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dolly-broke-pin-dumped-advice-needed#post-5121293

Dolly (resized).jpgDolly (resized).jpg
    #14 1 year ago

I have to respectfully disagree on the blue harbor freight dolly and am on a personal crusade against them after... this.

Oh yeah, I remember that.

I have 3 of them that I've used for years. I replaced the tires on one hand truck after they started cracking (with wheels from tractor supply, plus spacing washers), but the other two are fine. I think yours was the only case where I've heard of a catastrophic failure.

Also, see the edit I just made above about ramp kits.

#15 1 year ago

All great tips. I'm not worried about getting the pins in and out of the trailer as I have a decent dolly. I was referring to the eselara for getting the pins to the trailer.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dolly-broke-pin-dumped-advice-needed#post-5121293[quoted image]

ouch!!! that sucks.
    I had a 2 in 1 dolly w/ hard wheels and it was nice for low ceilings (smaller wheels) but man it sucked to move.
    I have upgraded to this dolly
    https://www.costco.com/cosco-3-in-1-folding-series-hand-truck/-cart-/-platform-cart-with-flat-free-wheels.product.100477134.html
    and man is it light as hell. Now a hand truck dolly vs electric is no comparison, the power dollys will be amazing. but that is my my hand dolly. and it is nice to be able to drop it on all 4 wheels and roll around.

I will be renting a 6x12 and hauling 7+ games....curious how many will fit hahha.

#16 1 year ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

ouch!!! that sucks.
    I had a 2 in 1 dolly w/ hard wheels and it was nice for low ceilings (smaller wheels) but man it sucked to move.
    I have upgraded to this dolly
    https://www.costco.com/cosco-3-in-1-folding-series-hand-truck/-cart-/-platform-cart-with-flat-free-wheels.product.100477134.html
    and man is it light as hell. Now a hand truck dolly vs electric is no comparison, the power dollys will be amazing. but that is my my hand dolly. and it is nice to be able to drop it on all 4 wheels and roll around.
    I will be renting a 6x12 and hauling 7+ games....curious how many will fit hahha.

Please report back and give us some photos. It may help some random internet stranger years down the road.

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I can usually get games in and out of a trailer using the harbor freight blue hand truck (which seems to have disappeared in the past couple years). Basically tip the game in, and tip the game out. However, if you are on ground that is pitched too far, you will have trouble because of the height.
    [quoted image]
    [edit]: I've also seen people fashion their own ramps with ramp kits and lumber.
    amazon.com link »

I have this ramp from HF that I use on both my trailer and for going up/down 2-3 steps (in my front door). works great.

https://www.harborfreight.com/1200-lb-capacity-convertible-aluminum-loading-ramp-94057.html

#18 1 year ago

I have used the 4x8 on several occasions. It can fit 2 with heads laying flat, but you have to turn them slightly diagonally and you should use padding to keep from digging into each other. If you put a blanket under them they slide in and out super easy.

It's nice and small, better on gas, easier for city travel, and you can see around it better than the other trailers. If you need more than 2 pins, get one of the bigger ones for sure.

I will say that I used a uhaul a trailer one time and it leaked massively from underneath hitting puddles and what-not. I have no idea where the water came in from but I was lucky to have used a tarp that day or else the cabs would have gotten wet/soaked for 3 hours.

#19 1 year ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

[quoted image]
    amazon.com link »

Looks like your coupon expired in 2019

#20 1 year ago
    Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

I will say that I used a uhaul a trailer one time and it leaked massively from underneath hitting puddles and what-not.

It's hit or miss whether or not I end up with a leaky trailer.

I just mummify my games in plastic wrap, put the games on sheets of cardboard, and the tops and sides are covered in moving blankets.

Even if they get soaked on the outside game wrappings, the water doesn't touch the game inside.

#21 1 year ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Looks like your coupon expired in 2019

That’s ok he’s got a rain check!

#22 1 year ago
    Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

I have used the 4x8 on several occasions. It can fit 2 with heads laying flat, but you have to turn them slightly diagonally and you should use padding to keep from digging into each other. If you put a blanket under them they slide in and out super easy.
    It's nice and small, better on gas, easier for city travel, and you can see around it better than the other trailers. If you need more than 2 pins, get one of the bigger ones for sure.
    I will say that I used a uhaul a trailer one time and it leaked massively from underneath hitting puddles and what-not. I have no idea where the water came in from but I was lucky to have used a tarp that day or else the cabs would have gotten wet/soaked for 3 hours.

5x8 is the way to go, as I mentioned earlier. My Outback hauls it just fine. I bought it off one of the head mechanics from a Subaru dealership and he used to haul a huge boat with it. They’ll be fine with a handful of pins.

Definitely need ratchets, but uhaul trailers SUCK for anchor points

#23 1 year ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Definitely need ratchets, but uhaul trailers SUCK for anchor points

Yeah, this. Don't get an older model where the rails are "glued" on. They need to have the through bolts, especially on the 6x12. I tore off several railing points on an old trailer hauling games to Denver.

#24 1 year ago

I think I had 10 in a 6x12 last year, and could have fit a few more if I wanted to get more creative

#25 1 year ago

Thanks for the input folks! Sprung a bit extra to pick up a 22 Forester Wilderness that can fit one in the back (32.4", just checked) and can haul 3,000 pounds. Once I get the tow hitch installed (cheaper outside dealer), I'll be able to haul 7 total with the 5x8 trailer rental at $17 per day. I'll put more details in the "vehicles a pinball fits" thread once I move a pin.

Might be able to bring a few to York just for freeplay!

20220827_193025 (resized).jpg20220827_193025 (resized).jpg
    #26 1 year ago

6x12 fit 7 games strapped to the sides p3 and tna took up a lot of room.

Edit: oh and a sys1 wide body

3 weeks later
    #27 1 year ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Ok, so back in august I moved a bunch of games, and it seems my memory was a bit fuzzy on what I did previously.

I can do 3 folded games in a 5x8, with room for a 4th.

Or 3 folded and 3 with backboxes removed.

#28 1 year ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Ok, so back in august I moved a bunch of games, and it seems my memory was a bit fuzzy on what I did previously.
    I can do 3 folded games in a 5x8, with room for a 4th.
    Or 3 folded and 3 with backboxes removed.

Uh oh... I've got a 5x8 rented for york and was going to bring 5. Will see what fits... on a time crunch... packing late on a Thursday.

Will report and take photos for others. I could always put some of the heads in the back of the Forester which would help.

Thanks for the warning/heads up!

#29 1 year ago

If you’re transporting pins with heads on, maybe 4-5. I suggest blanket wrapping them well and using a load bar about 3-4 feet off the ground to prevent cabinets tipping over.

I fit five in a 5x8 on my last project pin pickup. Two of the pins tilted on their sides towards the back door, so a load stabilizing bar would have helped.

Head left on:
    Big Guns

Head removed and placed in my suv with the legs:
    Bobby Orr
    Stars
    Eight Ball x2

#30 1 year ago

This was 3 WPC games in a 5x8. Room for a 4th.

Note that I could not get a IJTPA in through the door standing up. The gun handle was just a bit too tall. T2 and TS cleared the opening, though.

20220828130342416 (resized).jpg20220828130342416 (resized).jpg20220828130353489 (resized).jpg20220828130353489 (resized).jpg
    #31 1 year ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

This was 3 WPC games in a 5x8. Room for a 4th.
    Note that I could not get a IJTPA in through the door standing up. The gun handle was just a bit too tall. T2 and TS cleared the opening, though.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

How did you mount them to the wall? Were those just ratchet strapped in?

#32 1 year ago

I regularly haul the 5x8 with my Outback and I have fit 3 pins with tons of extra room, but they were older and the heads were removed.
    Modern machines with heads attached? Probably 4 maybe a 5th

Okay, so just circling back to THE VERY FIRST RESPONSE in this thread where I stated, I had used the 5x8 multiple times with 3 pins and space for a 4th, maybe even a dissembled/broke down game as 5th.

Totally ignored, yet everyone else just repeated me, lol

#33 1 year ago

How did you mount them to the wall? Were those just ratchet strapped in?

Ratchet straps through the bars on the walls.

#34 1 year ago

Okay, so just circling back to THE VERY FIRST RESPONSE in this thread where I stated, I had used the 5x8 multiple times with 3 with space for a 4th and maybe a dissembled game as 5th.

I’m sorry, were you saying something?

#35 1 year ago

Okay, so just circling back to THE VERY FIRST RESPONSE in this thread where I stated, I had used the 5x8 multiple times with 3 pins and space for a 4th, maybe even a dissembled/broke down game as 5th.

Thanks.

4 sounds good. I don't want to kill my back anyways. I read 6 someplace and my mind jumped to that because I wanted it to be true I guess. I have a 6 pin collection so bringing 4 to a show seems like a good deal to me... I'll even have room to bring some Arcade 1ups in the cab! I've got a 5th pin presold to bring disassembled too.

#36 1 year ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

I’m sorry, were you saying something?

You can definitely fit 8 if you strap 2 on the roof

#37 1 year ago

You can definitely fit 8 if you strap 2 on the roof

That's where the hand truck goes when I run out of room

#38 1 year ago

Thanks.
    4 sounds good. I don't want to kill my back anyways. I read 6 someplace and my mind jumped to that because I wanted it to be true I guess. I have a 6 pin collection so bringing 4 to a show seems like a good deal to me... I'll even have room to bring some Arcade 1ups in the cab! I've got a 5th pin presold to bring disassembled too.

I just rented on the other day and it was a new trailer! (Wow!) and it had about 12 anchor points.

If you can, inspect them beforehand and look for the news ones, those multiple anchor points were awesome and really held the games in place

#39 1 year ago

It's Pinside, did you expect any thing different?

I just rented on the other day and it was a new trailer! (Wow!) and it had about 12 anchor points.
    If you can, inspect them beforehand and look for the news ones, those multiple anchor points were awesome and really held the games in place

Plus those new flip top tongues are easy peasy, no more screwing them on and busting your knuckles.

PSA: DO NOT secure anything to the wooden sides. They will pull off the wall and can damage your machines and the trailer.

#40 1 year ago

Thanks.

Tip for you... you will generally struggle to get straps around/behind the small bumper rails most U-Hauls use. They don't have big enough gaps behind them to feed the hooks through, etc. So get some nylon line while at the U-haul store, cut about 1' pieces and tie the ends of a piece in a knot to make yourself a small 6-8" loop that you CAN feed behind the bumpers and create self-cinching tie points. Then use those loops to connect the ratchet straps to the walls.

#41 1 year ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Tip for you... you will generally struggle to get straps around/behind the small bumper rails most U-Hauls use. They don't have big enough gaps behind them to feed the hooks through, etc. So get some nylon line while at the U-haul store, cut about 1' pieces and tie the ends of a piece in a knot to make yourself a small 6-8" loop that you CAN feed behind the bumpers and create self-cinching tie points. Then use those loops to connect the ratchet straps to the walls.

As I said above, do not secure your machines to these rails. They will pull off the wall due for the weight of the machines.

#42 1 year ago
    Quoted from Black_Knight:

As I said above, do not secure your machines to these rails. They will pull off the wall due for the weight of the machines.

That depends upon whether or not they are bolted through the trailer walls or just glued on.

#43 1 year ago

Personal experience, yes glued on bad. Bolt thru have ok on all my trips.

#44 1 year ago

I’ve never seen a 5x8 bolted. They glue them and use little nails. The rails are to protect the trailer walls not your cargo.

But if you guys want to risk your machines more power to you.

#45 1 year ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

I just take the strap, fold it in half near the hook, feed it through the rail and then run the hook through the loop I just made. Seems to work ok.

#46 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dolly-broke-pin-dumped-advice-needed#post-5121293[quoted image]

Had a similar failure with that harbor freight dolly shame because the large pneumatic tires made moving games over rough surfaces easy. I loved using it till the weld broke on the hub of the wheel. Luckily I noticed the wobble in the tire early and didn’t drop anything. Had a friend reweld the rim and added some more welds to the other and it’s back on the road. However it does happen inspect your hub and look for cracks in the weld before you move anything expensive.

#47 1 year ago
    Quoted from Black_Knight:

Considering there is no other attachment point available in the small trailers its still better than nothing. There aren’t slots for load bars etc. so take your pick of nothing?

#48 1 year ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Considering there is no other attachment point available in the small trailers its still better than nothing. There aren’t slots for load bars etc. so take your pick of nothing?

You guys are scaring me. I'll just have to pack it to the gills for the York show so nothing can shift.

#49 1 year ago

You guys are scaring me. I'll just have to pack it to the gills for the York show so nothing can shift.

I've never had a problem.

What I do is make sure the games have contact with or are blocked by something else other than the rail that they are ratcheted to. So ideally, the game wouldn't be able to shift a whole lot if there wasn't a ratchet strap holding the game to the rail.

But that also means lots of cardboard and blankets to prevent damage from games rubbing against each other during transport.

#50 1 year ago

Just noticed this thread. I posted about it a few years ago here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-many-pins-vids-fit-in-a-u-haul#post-5002795

But to provide the secret sauce, here's what I wrote

Using a 20’ u-haul, I was easily able to load 11 pins and 4 vids. This took up 90% of the floor space.
    You should be able to put another 3 pins in there.
    Generally, assuming vids and pins have similar moving dimensions, you should be able to fit 18 pins in a 20’ U-Haul’s available floor space.

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/u-haul-trailers-how-many-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.