Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 74 days ago by EMsInKC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 months ago

TPF will be my first show. I am looking to bring back some glass for my machines. I haven't seen anything about vendors having some there. I figured you may could purchase and they bring it to the show but nothing that I have seen on their websites.

What would my expectation be on finding some at the show?

#2 3 months ago
    Quoted from waymon:

What would my expectation be on finding some at the show?

Contact them ahead of time and see if they'll bring it for you.

LTG : )

#3 3 months ago

Cointaker has almost always been there in the past, and have specials on Voodoo Glass. I was planning on getting a sheet or two this year, as I have several times in the past. However, I was told that they will not be at TPF this year.

Once before I was able to buy a sheet of the Stern HD glass from the main Stern booth (FUN I think?), but if you want to get some I would do like LTG said and check with him before the show to verify that he'd have it there.

#4 3 months ago
    Quoted from parsonsaj:

Cointaker has almost always been there in the past, and have specials on Voodoo Glass. I was planning on getting a sheet or two this year, as I have several times in the past. However, I was told that they will not be at TPF this year.
    Once before I was able to buy a sheet of the Stern HD glass from the main Stern booth (FUN I think?), but if you want to get some I would do like LTG said and check with him before the show to verify that he'd have it there.

I will second that I heard they will not be there this year, which is a huge loss if true. They ALWAYS ran show specials on voodoo glass and other parts.

#5 3 months ago

Confused... "They will not be there this year" meaning: the Voodoo glass or Cointaker?

#6 3 months ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Confused... "They will not be there this year" meaning: the Voodoo glass or Cointaker?

cointaker won't be there this year but Voodoo glass will be there. Some sheets should be available at the Back Alley Creations booth from Cointaker.

#7 3 months ago
    Quoted from Thorn-in-pinball:

cointaker won't be there this year but Voodoo glass will be there.

Thanks for the clarification. Bummer indeed , as I have bought many games from Melissa. Was looking forward to seeing her and saying hello. Plus, last week I paid in full for my TBL from her as well. It's scheduled to arrive in 3-4 weeks, just before TPF.

#8 3 months ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Thanks for the clarification. Bummer indeed , as I have bought many games from Melissa. Was looking forward to seeing her and saying hello. Plus, last week I paid in full for my TBL from her as well. It's scheduled to arrive in 3-4 weeks, just before TPF.

This will be my first TPF that Cointaker won't be there (I think this is #7 for me?)

It's very weird because the Cointaker booth was usually the whole heart of the vendor area... wonder if some other large vendor will be taking that space or if it will be more of the smaller booths there?

#9 3 months ago

Wow,I hope they show up in Lodi!!

#10 89 days ago

Thanks for all the info.

#11 89 days ago

Thanks for the info. I was planning to get some glass.

#12 89 days ago

For everyone looking for Voodoo Glass for TPF..I’m sure that Cointaker will be running a nice show special since they won’t be attending this year. I’m sure they will make it worth your time to check with them and save some money and not have to worry about carrying it around with you. I’ll speak to her about announcing something so you can all make plans

It is possible we will have some available at the Back Alley booth, but still working out the details…either way, Voodoo will be available to purchase for the show event, even if it’s a drop ship situation. More info to come

#13 89 days ago
    Quoted from ulmpharmd:

For everyone looking for Voodoo Glass for TPF..I’m sure that Cointaker will be running a nice show special since they won’t be attending this year. I’m sure they will make it worth your time to check with them and save some money and not have to worry about carrying it around with you. I’ll speak to her about announcing something so you can all make plans
    It is possible we will have some available at the Back Alley booth, but still working out the details…either way, Voodoo will be available to purchase for the show event, even if it’s a drop ship situation. More info to come

I personally was looking for standard glass with a maybe on some of the fancier glass as a sheet or two. Just didn't know what to expect for general parts and such.

#14 88 days ago
    Quoted from waymon:

I personally was looking for standard glass with a maybe on some of the fancier glass as a sheet or two. Just didn't know what to expect for general parts and such.

For some reason I misread your original post as that you were looking for non-glare glass.

If you just want standard glass, Multimorphic has had it in the past in their booth for really good prices... like $25/sheet. It comes with no packaging but you can't argue with the price. However I have not seen them announce that they will be bringing it this time out.

#15 88 days ago
    Quoted from parsonsaj:

For some reason I misread your original post as that you were looking for non-glare glass.
    If you just want standard glass, Multimorphic has had it in the past in their booth for really good prices... like $25/sheet. It comes with no packaging but you can't argue with the price. However I have not seen them announce that they will be bringing it this time out.

No worries, it’s all great info.

#16 88 days ago

We wil be there this year with JJP Invisaglass, standard & widebody size at show special. Each piece will be individually packaged for easy transport.

Standard Size Invisaglass TPF Special $190 per sheet, cash price (we’ll have plenty of these on hand)

Widebody Invisaglass TPF Show Special Price $200 per sheet, cash price. Only 3 available

Come see our booth to purchase your glass at the show.

2 weeks later
    #17 74 days ago
    Quoted from parsonsaj:

They aren’t bringing any this year.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tpf-pinball-glass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.