Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by TomCondo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

The machine I would like to purchase is in NYC, and I am in Fl, but no pallet or shipping is offered in any way. Recommendations appreciated.

#2 1 year ago

Michelle Bianchi
    800-959-8880
    cell: 630-344-3093 [email protected]

Dan Scott
    864-903-1324

#3 1 year ago

What game?
    Lots of pins in FL for sale ATM

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from TomCondo:

The machine I would like to purchase is in NYC, and I am in Fl, but no pallet or shipping is offered in any way. Recommendations appreciated.

Who are you buying from?
    Have you ensured this is not a scam?
    Check here first: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beware-of-scam-game-seller-websites

Rixzilla is my go-to guy. Solid seller. Regularly travels the East Coast, I’ve bought many projects from him. He is based out of Florida and is a quality pinball seller!

#5 1 year ago

Rixzilla is da man!

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from DK:

What game?
    Lots of pins in FL for sale ATM

I c

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Who are you buying from?
    Have you ensured this is not a scam?
    Check here first: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beware-of-scam-game-seller-websites
    Rixzilla is my go-to guy. Solid seller. Regularly travels the East Coast, I’ve bought many projects from him. He is based out of Florida and is a quality pinball seller!

The seller is not a scammer, but I really don't want to list the seller on this site or the game. He just won't pack or ship out of NYC. If I can't make the arrangement, I just won't buy it.

#7 1 year ago

Sounds like if the seller won’t at least assist minimally he is not that interested in selling the game??

Maybe this is a hard to find or otherwise amazing example and he figures that if you don’t buy it another will.

Still kinda stinks that the seller won’t assist in any way!

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from DK:

Rixzilla is da man!

Can confirm Rixzilla is a good guy. He brought home a volley for me from mass to Daytona no problems easy to deal with game was delivered safely. He definitely knows how to move pinball machines would be my first call to ship anywhere off the i95 corridor in the future.
    Al

#9 1 year ago

Rixzilla is coming to NJ soon to pick up a machine from me..

#10 1 year ago

I also hate shipping and never in ship, but I am willing to assist when I ship out (got 40+ outshipped over the many years).

If the seller is not willing to fold up the unit, detach legs, and secure head to body with seal plastic or an appliance strap, then move on.
    You need this minimal assistance from any seller.

You also need to make sure the game is on the main floor.
    If the incoming shippers need to climb stairs - add $175.00 to ship cost.

Good luck...and yes
    Michelle is way to go - she has vast experience doing this.

#11 1 year ago

Beltmann will blanket wrap the game and ships it on its legs. Seller just needs to tape the coin door keys in one of the coin return spots. I’d also have him remove the balls. Easy. I just paid $600 to ship from FL to MA including $9,000 in insurance

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from ejg10532626:

I also hate shipping and never in ship, but I am willing to assist when I ship out (got 40+ outshipped over the many years).
    If the seller is not willing to fold up the unit, detach legs, and secure head to body with seal plastic or an appliance strap, then move on.
    You need this minimal assistance from any seller.
    You also need to make sure the game is on the main floor.
    If the incoming shippers need to climb stairs - add $175.00 to ship cost.
    Good luck...and yes
    Michelle is way to go - she has vast experience doing this.

I will email her with the details, but in all reality, if the seller doesn't want to assist on here, you are right, I will move on.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shipping-from-nyc-to-orlando-fl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.