2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 68 days ago by pinbuoy
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Good Morning everyone, I have recently been helping a fellow pinsider near me with delivery and assembly of pinball machines, and he suggested I make a post here.

I am new to Pinside, so if this post belongs in another sub-forum, please let me know

I'm offering a "white glove" pinball and arcade delivery service. The service includes disassembly, wrapping, transport, and reassembly as needed. I'm located in Baltimore, MD, and will pickup/deliver to wherever I can drive my truck. Delivery will be from my 2018 Ram 1500 pickup with an 8ft bed, which could probably fit 6 or more pinball machines vertically, depending on the weight. Please PM me for pricing. I take all forms of payment.

I am also offering vinyl wraps for machines. I am a sign installer by trade, so I can have new wraps made for machines and make your machines look like new.

EDIT: I would like to clarify that I could fit UP TO 6 machines if I stand them up. I can fit about 2 machines if they're laying down, which is preferred.

#2 2 years ago

I have used Richie to pick up and deliver pinball machines for me , and he is very careful and very quick with transport availability.
    I recommend him highly.

1 year later
    #3 8 months ago

MrUniverse - Looking for delivery from Philly burbs to Chicago. Something you’d be open to? If so can you message me your rates?

5 months later
    #4 68 days ago

Just in case my fellow Baltimore guy is no longer offering moving services,
    here is my ad.
    If he's still active I'll delete this
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/172336

thanks, Mike

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-and-beyond-delivery-service and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.