Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 90 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by AGBO
  • Topic is favorited by 41 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3901 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3903 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5739 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3894 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3882 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3880 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3865 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3867 (resized).jpeg
    nipit (resized).jpg
    IMG_5450 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5455 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3814 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3813 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3816 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1494 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1493 (resized).jpg
    There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 25 days ago
    Quoted from dddanielll:

Just bought a game from Rob, it was packed excellently and the drop-off was easy. A very passionate and friendly guy, glad to have someone to fill the Fast-Eddie-Void!

Hey man enjoy that Scared Stiff. It was great to meet you and talk pinball. I’m here for anyone who needs me.

#52 25 days ago
    Quoted from DigitalJedi084:

Just here to comment on how awesome Rob is. Really excited to see this new venture for you! I’ve had the privilege of being able to play Rob’s collection at our local league, and everything he owns is just PRISTINE. The man has a passion for the hobby, and an attention to care and detail.
    Like others said, it’s great to see that little void being filled after fast eddy retired, even better with him right in my backyard!

Thanks for the kind words Dave. Always a pleasure having you over and sharing my collection with others. Maybe next year I’ll push for a spot in the finals. Lmk if yourself or anyone you know is in need of my services. Thanks!

#53 25 days ago
    Quoted from evileye:

As someone who’s dealt with STI a lot, that’s not pricey at all. And my games never get delivered mummified like that. Freaking awesome man. Keep up the great work!

Thank you! I appreciate that. It’s really the only way to try and eliminate any sort of damage top to bottom. I’ve had 100% success doing it that way.

#54 23 days ago

Rob just helped me complete a pinball trade. He took my alien down to Allentown, PA and picked up a Spider-Man vault. Everything was top notch and went smooth as always.

Thanks,

Rob

IMG_4849 (resized).jpegIMG_4849 (resized).jpeg
    #55 23 days ago
    Quoted from Meadows22:

Rob just helped me complete a pinball trade. He took my alien down to Allentown, PA and picked up a Spider-Man vault. Everything was top notch and went smooth as always.
    Thanks,
    Rob
    [quoted image]

You’re very welcome Dave! Nice Spidey for sure.

#56 23 days ago

Further more if you ever find yourself at Bobs place ( Butch2099 ) stop in at The Hellertown Crossroads Hotel for a cheese steak. Really tasty and the pizza is great as well.

IMG_3725 (resized).jpegIMG_3725 (resized).jpegIMG_3726 (resized).jpegIMG_3726 (resized).jpeg
    #57 23 days ago
    Quoted from Flash71:

Further more if you ever find yourself at Bobs place ( Butch2099 ) stop in at The Hellertown Crossroads Hotel for a cheese steak. Really tasty and the pizza is great as well.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

110%. I thought pickles on a cheesesteak? WTF? But it is good!

Happy to see you filling the shoes. Will reach out as needed.

#58 23 days ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

110%. I thought pickles on a cheesesteak? WTF? But it is good!
    Happy to see you filling the shoes. Will reach out as needed.

Ha! I thought the same thing now I’m craving one again. Definitely reach out if yourself or someone you know is in need of my services. Thanks!!

#59 23 days ago

How much to cart a pin from lets say New York to Central tx?

I see pins for sale in the North east at prices that even with shipping may be worth buying

#60 23 days ago
    Quoted from pevo:

How much to cart a pin from lets say New York to Central tx?
    I see pins for sale in the North east at prices that even with shipping may be worth buying

At that point since I’m predominantly servicing the NE,Ohio and Michigan if the sellers not offering shipping I could pick it up,prep to ship and coordinate the delivery to you. That would be your most cost effective option. For me to drive it to you would be quite expensive.Hope that helps and lmk if I can be of assistance.

#61 23 days ago

Rob just delivered a pin for me. Excellent communication, it was my first time having a pin delivered and couldn’t have gone smoother. Saved myself from using up a vacation day or taking up a whole day off driving! Don’t hesitate to reach out to Rob!

#62 23 days ago
    Quoted from Tommy_Pins:

Rob just delivered a pin for me. Excellent communication, it was my first time having a pin delivered and couldn’t have gone smoother. Saved myself from using up a vacation day or taking up a whole day off driving! Don’t hesitate to reach out to Rob!

Thank you! It was a pleasure to meet you. I’m glad I could help out and get you the pin you wanted without all the hassle.

1 week later
    #63 13 days ago

Good morning! I hope everyone enjoyed Allentown this year. I’ll be heading down to Clendenin West Virginia on Tuesday May 7th and South Glastonbury Connecticut Thursday May 9th if anyone has anything that needs to be moved or picked up. If I have multiple pickups/deliveries everyone involved will receive a discounted price. Leaving out of Buffalo NY as always. Enjoy your Sunday!

#64 13 days ago

Rob is a great guy to deal with! I bought a pin from him and it went very smoothly. His communication was awesome, he replied quickly and answered everything. He also set up shipping with a great rate (better than STI/NAVL). The packing was amazing...professionally done! It made across the country and delivered in less than a week. I would buy another from Rob and have him ship it in a heartbeat! If you are buying any coin op in the North East or anywhere he is going and need it delivered, Rob is your man! Thanks again for a great transaction and I look forward to our next one!

IMG_1493 (resized).jpgIMG_1493 (resized).jpgIMG_1494 (resized).jpgIMG_1494 (resized).jpg
    #65 13 days ago

Thanks so much for the kind words. That Gemini is one of a kind for sure. I’m glad you’re happy with it. I’m kinda missing it now lol! Enjoy!! Oh and feel free to let me set up shipping for that Radical when you’re ready

#66 9 days ago

Another +1 for Rob, he just completed delivery of my newly traded Scooby and hauled away my CC. Care was taken getting the machines in and out of my house, well packaged and setup. Nice one stop solution, I will use in the future.

#67 9 days ago
    Quoted from greystone_way:

Another +1 for Rob, he just completed delivery of my newly traded Scooby and hauled away my CC. Care was taken getting the machines in and out of my house, well packaged and setup. Nice one stop solution, I will use in the future.

Thanks Paul! Appreciate the kind words. Hope to see you again when you’re ready to trade Scooby in.

#68 8 days ago

A smooth 15 hour turnaround for a Scooby and Cactus Canyon pickup and delivery. Had lunch at Plan B in Glastonbury CT. Complimentary homemade pickles were phenomenal and the M.O.A.B burger was sublime. I’ll definitely be popping back in nextime I’m out that way.

IMG_3813 (resized).jpegIMG_3813 (resized).jpegIMG_3814 (resized).jpegIMG_3814 (resized).jpegIMG_3816 (resized).jpegIMG_3816 (resized).jpeg

#69 8 days ago

And yes….the fries were crispy,hot and plentiful!!

#70 7 days ago

I’m thinking of buying a game just so Rob can drive it to my house!! Haha - seriously though, can’t recommend the guy enough. Just a solid stand up no BS guy. I’m sure we’ll cross paths again. Maybe someone will need my TBL driven over ; )

#71 7 days ago

Ha thanks man. Nextime I’m over I would love to check out your collection and flip a few games. Never really had a chance in past visits. I’m missing my WOZ

#72 6 days ago

Fast Robbie strikes again!

Thanks buddy, you’re gonna be bad news for my savings account.

IMG_5450 (resized).jpegIMG_5450 (resized).jpegIMG_5455 (resized).jpegIMG_5455 (resized).jpeg
    #73 6 days ago

Ha! Always a pleasure helping out a fellow Pinhead. Just wait till I get my Transit. Maximum capacity!! Thanks for using my services once again.

#74 5 days ago

Rob picked up a game I sold today. Highly recommend him does, a great job wrapping the machine up & transporting.

#75 5 days ago
    Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Rob picked up a game I sold today. Highly recommend him does, a great job wrapping the machine up & transporting.

Ditto, thank you Rob for the quick pickup and delivery! We got it unloaded so quickly that I didn't even get a picture of it wrapped up!

nipit (resized).jpgnipit (resized).jpg
    #76 5 days ago

Thanks so much fellas for the vote of confidence. I just really enjoy getting people their pins and getting to see people’s collections and meeting ya’ll.You guys have really elevated me to the next level and I’m grateful for it. I hope this is just the beginning. Thank you!!!

#77 4 days ago

This is awesome! Great to see someone pickup where Fast Eddie left off. You’re gonna make allot of pinheads happy!

#78 4 days ago

Thanks John! Appreciate the love. Means a lot coming from you. Anything you guys need I will try to accommodate.

#79 4 days ago

It’s officially on! Fast Robbie is upgrading. 3 pins at once rain or shine! Bring it Pinside !!!!!

IMG_3865 (resized).jpegIMG_3865 (resized).jpegIMG_3867 (resized).jpegIMG_3867 (resized).jpegIMG_3880 (resized).jpegIMG_3880 (resized).jpegIMG_3882 (resized).jpegIMG_3882 (resized).jpeg
    #80 2 days ago

Just joining in to say what a solid, reliable dude Rob is! I'll be using him for the 1st time to facilitate a trade. The deal literally would not have been possible for either of us if Rob didn't help out!

Thanks Rob for filling a much needed void in the community!

#81 2 days ago
    Quoted from Flash71:

It’s officially on! Fast Robbie is upgrading. 3 pins at once rain or shine! Bring it Pinside !!!!!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So is my delivery its maiden voyage?

Nice van, enjoy!!

#82 2 days ago

Thanks pal! You’re one of the good ones. I’m hear for any and all pinball related needs. No job is too big or too small. Haul-N-Oates does it all

IMG_3894 (resized).jpegIMG_3894 (resized).jpeg
    #83 2 days ago
    Quoted from DeathHimself:

So is my delivery its maiden voyage?
    Nice van, enjoy!!

Yessir it’s her maiden voyage! Thanks man. Hopefully we can upgrade to a larger one. That all depends on ya’ll!!

#84 2 days ago

Thanks Rob for the easy pickup! Happy to give your new ride its first gig.

IMG_5739 (resized).jpegIMG_5739 (resized).jpeg
    #85 2 days ago

Right on! Always good to see the Buffalo Pinball peeps. Thanks for helping with that mondo shrink lol!

#86 32 hours ago

Rob just dropped off a machine to my place, it was well packed arrived in perfect condition. In addition he also picked one up that's now heading out, it was also wrapped with care and handled with white glove service all the way. I will definitely be using Rob again on another not so near east coast purchase. Great service all around and exactly what this hobby needed, a mover that handles these machines with care. A++++

#87 24 hours ago

Thanks fella! It was a pleasure to meet you and your lovely wife. I hope our paths cross again. Nextime I want to see your collection!

#88 22 hours ago

Well went from Buffalo NY to Staten Island then Long Island through mid town Manhattan at rush hour now calling it a night just outside of Baltimore. Tomorrow is DC to NC then Fredericksburg VA then home…. Maybe! Discovered this cool little town outside of Trenton NJ. Bordentown. Really cool little place. The carbonara was phenomenal at Bordentown Square. We’ll see what tomorrow brings!

IMG_3901 (resized).jpegIMG_3901 (resized).jpegIMG_3903 (resized).jpegIMG_3903 (resized).jpeg
    #89 22 hours ago
    Quoted from Flash71:

Well went from Buffalo NY to Staten Island then Long Island through mid town Manhattan at rush hour now calling it a night just outside of Baltimore. Tomorrow is DC to NC then Fredericksburg VA then home…. Maybe! Discovered this cool little town outside of Trenton NJ. Bordentown. Really cool little place. The carbonara was phenomenal at Bordentown Square. We’ll see what tomorrow brings!
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Live about 30 mins from there! Maybe you can enjoy it again when you help in our upcoming trade

#90 8 hours ago

Rob just moved an old pinball machine for me from NY to Washington, DC. He was amazing - friendly, incredibly professional, super careful, super knowledgeable. I was really lucky to find him. I can't recommend him more strongly.

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/north-east-pinball-moving-/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.