Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 172 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Da-Shaker
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9972 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9971 (resized).jpeg
    35F49D77-D254-4F31-899F-6B6D35FC3E83 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7017 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9916.gif
    There are 172 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 25 days ago

Bringing a Prototype (have the serial number and documentation to prove it) Bally Xenon for sale to the show. New playfield, blue LED displays, ALL new Alltek boards, Yoppsycles, new plastics, etc. $3000

Added 8 days ago:

SOLD

#52 25 days ago

Is anyone planning to bring an X-files? Looking for a friend who wants one. Thanks.

#53 24 days ago

Bring the following games and they will be for sale:
    The Shadow
    Tales from the Crypt
    The Pabst Can Crusher

Looking for Fish Tales

#54 24 days ago

I’ll be bringing a nice players Addams with color dmd . Will be for sale .

#55 24 days ago

Does anyone have a nice Class of 1812 they'd part with?

#56 24 days ago

Well my Space Shuttle is spoken for. Does anyone have a PINBOT they might be willing to part with?

#57 23 days ago

Bringing my somewhat scarce Waterworld, 1500 made. It has roughly $1500 in mods and new parts. Low plays since a 2015 playfield swap.
    Got a NOS playfield and had it clear-coated. Has a custom topper and translite, eyeball shooter rod, ColorDMD LCD, all led's, new ramps, no cracked plastics, Titan rubber, cabinet is a 8.5, comes with original translite, has the "goodie bag" and art blades

Got a NOS playfield and had it clear-coated, some of the inserts had slight lifting from being in storage.
    There is some wear around the dive hole. I tried two different versions of the Cliffy. With the Cliffy installed you make the dive hole 2 out of 10 hits, without 8 out of 10. It bounces differently and out. There was some lifting of several inserts before I got the PF, had it clear-coated before the swap, no effect on the ball, very smooth.

Pre-show/Sunday price $4000, show price $4500. Open to trades. Those of you that know me, know that you get more bang for your buck when buying from me.
    916-718-2534

#58 23 days ago

Anybody want a project Sonic Super Straight? The cabinet has been repaired but needs finishing. Playfield looks great of course. Comes with a brand new NOS backglass. $600 obo delivered to show

#59 23 days ago

Klondike going cheap! It'll be on the floor for your playing pleasure, but I prolly won't have room to take it back home if you know what I mean

#60 22 days ago

Anyone have a Gottlieb Buccaneer for sale? Doesn't have to be fancy. Can be a project. Let me know

#61 22 days ago

My AIQ PRe will be available to play and buy! Stern topper, chrome side blades,and headphone mod! At the camp silver ball,hawkmoons hangout!Make offer!

#62 21 days ago

I’ll be bringing a nice players condition Addams - will be for sale and maybe for trade if anyone wants to throw up offers .

#63 20 days ago

I will be bringing a Shrek and a Standard Edition JJP Guns n Roses. Both will be for sale.

#64 20 days ago

Bringing a Gottlieb Hoops. Plays perfect- $4500

Added 8 days ago:

Not available

#65 20 days ago

How is the swap meet typically for sellers? I have been to GSPF a number of times, but never sold anything at the swap meet. Is there a good crowd of folks buying, or do people just end up lugging what they brought back home?

#66 20 days ago
    Quoted from daley:

How is the swap meet typically for sellers? I have been to GSPF a number of times, but never sold anything at the swap meet. Is there a good crowd of folks buying, or do people just end up lugging what they brought back home?

I'd say 50/50 to your question.
    I'm bringing some stuff and will set up at 7am, 2 weeks from today.
    Bringing 2 NIB subs for stern games, 50 bucks each.
    Houdini banner, used once at at Arcade Expo 2018.
    Set of Riverboat Gambler cab decals.175
    Stern shooter rod, 15 bucks.
    To much to list.
    4 games on the floor all weekend. Hope to sell them all. Daddy needs a new roof for house.
    When did a roof jump to 20k?

#67 20 days ago

I usually sell a few things. I don't think I've ever gotten everything sold. By the end, it's all best reasonable offer.

#68 19 days ago
    Quoted from izzy:

Bringing my somewhat scarce Waterworld, 1500 made. It has roughly $1500 in mods and new parts. Low plays since a 2015 playfield swap.
    Got a NOS playfield and had it clear-coated. Has a custom topper and translite, eyeball shooter rod, ColorDMD LCD, all led's, new ramps, no cracked plastics, Titan rubber, cabinet is a 8.5, comes with original translite, has the "goodie bag" and art blades
    Got a NOS playfield and had it clear-coated, some of the inserts had slight lifting from being in storage.
    There is some wear around the dive hole. I tried two different versions of the Cliffy. With the Cliffy installed you make the dive hole 2 out of 10 hits, without 8 out of 10. It bounces differently and out. There was some lifting of several inserts before I got the PF, had it clear-coated before the swap, no effect on the ball, very smooth.
    Pre-show/Sunday price $4000, show price $4500. Open to trades. Those of you that know me, know that you get more bang for your buck when buying from me.
    916-718-2534

SOLD

#69 19 days ago

Will anyone have an Episode 1 kit for sale at the show?

#70 19 days ago

I’m not able to find the list of games on the GSPF site. Anyone have a quick link they could drop? Thx M FGW

#71 19 days ago
    Quoted from FreeGoldWatch:

I’m not able to find the list of games on the GSPF site. Anyone have a quick link they could drop? Thx M FGW

https://www.goldenstatepinball.org/bring-games/

#72 18 days ago

Anyone have a set of Stern brass legs and/or a Stern brass lock down bar for an Elvis Gold?

#73 18 days ago

Well, just sold the Led Zeppelin premium I was bringing to the show. Star Wars comic art pro will be there and is still available. $6,500

#74 18 days ago

Have a HUO Tron Pro for sale for $10,000. Not going to be bringing to put on the floor, but could deliver it to the show. If interested happy to share pictures.

#75 17 days ago
    Quoted from KeithElliott:

Will anyone have an Episode 1 kit for sale at the show?

There's one on eBay, but it says local pickup only, but might be worth a try???

#76 17 days ago

Have NIB FF LE I could bring up.

#77 17 days ago
    Quoted from Mthomasslo:

There's one on eBay, but it says local pickup only, but might be worth a try???

Thanks, I did see that one, but they didn't want to ship it.

#78 17 days ago

Willing to pay for shipping coming my way or going your way. Looking for this wire form ramp:

Parts - Wanted
    Wanted! - “Looking for a White Water Vertical Up Kicker (VUK) ramp, or WH2O # 12-7049 Upper Playfield ramp. If you have one, please PM me. Thank you”
    2024-04-24
    Albany, NY
    Wanted
    Archived after: 19 days
    Viewed: 26 times

Have a few items for sale I'd lower prices on if from this thread

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/minipinhead/market

#79 16 days ago

Big Guns 2300

Demo Man 3600- pending

#80 16 days ago

Looking to trade a stern foo fighters banner for a different banner.

#81 16 days ago
    Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

Looking to trade a stern foo fighters banner for a different banner.

This may be one of the prizes for the Campground Pin Golf so you could win it and/or trade for it with the winner - not 100% but very likely - still pulling together prizes for this event so if anyone wants to donate feel free to get in touch and of course all are welcome to play! https://orangenex.wordpress.com/2024/04/23/golden-state-pinball-festival-pin-golf-3rd-annual-gspf-camp-silverball-pin-golf-invitational-%e2%9b%b3%ef%b8%8f-2024/

#82 15 days ago

How do you enter the golf tournament ? Do you have to play a round Friday to be in ? My wife and I don’t arrive until Friday night but it sounds fun !

#83 15 days ago

Not pinball related, but I have a nice SmashTV arcade game for sale. The monitor is crisp and the game works as it should. Shoot me a message if you'd like more info.

#84 15 days ago

I'll have my Buck Rogers there for 1,495.00 Buyers choice of original or Ni-Wumpf CPU

#85 15 days ago
    Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

How do you enter the golf tournament ? Do you have to play a round Friday to be in ? My wife and I don’t arrive until Friday night but it sounds fun !

Anyone can play at any time and you don't have to finish the course. It's very very casual and more a social thing, but there are prizes (and golf pencils this year!). I am thinking to leave some score cards at holes, but don't want to give folks extra work as they are already generous in bringing pins to the show. So just look for me - you can message me on here too and I'll be around the show all weekend. I will be stuck in the tournament area one day but I may see what campground area is most open all the time and leave score cards and pencils there as well but otherwise DM here and we can coordinate!

#86 15 days ago

anyone interested in a really nice WCS'94? was just fully shopped, new rubbers, LEDs installed, mechs rebuilt. DMD only has a few hours on it, so no burn-in or lines. works 100%, no broken plastics, playfield in great condition, and plays very clean and fast. scoops do have some wear/chipping. cabinet shows minimal wear, better than most. but it is a re-import with German coindoor, and cabinet has been drilled. i've had it in storage for 15 years. PM if interested, i can send pics, and deliver to the show.

Added 15 days ago:

edit: no longer have room to bring this to the show. will post an ad later.

#87 15 days ago
    Quoted from daley:

I would love to see more at the swap meet, myself. When I arrive Sunday, it’s typically already gone or empty. Someone must be snapping up all those red hot deals on Saturday.

#88 15 days ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I would love to see more at the swap meet, myself. When I arrive Sunday, it’s typically already gone or empty. Someone must be snapping up all those red hot deals on Saturday.

Because it only runs on Saturday?

SAT. SWAP MEET
    Saturday, beginning at 10am
    Located OUTSIDE under the huge COVERED, shady area
    Sellers need to bring their own tables
    No charge to sell once show admission has been paid
    Items must be related to pinball or “game room stuff;” space is first come, first serve

#89 15 days ago

The Event Schedule SAYS 10:00 AM, but as soon as people set stuff out, the Piranhas, er people start snapping things up. More likely 7:00 AM.

#90 15 days ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

Because it only runs on Saturday?
    SAT. SWAP MEET
    Saturday, beginning at 10am
    Located OUTSIDE under the huge COVERED, shady area
    Sellers need to bring their own tables
    No charge to sell once show admission has been paid
    Items must be related to pinball or “game room stuff;” space is first come, first serve

There you go.

#91 15 days ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/176786

Can bring to gspf ! Will trade towards a working blackout but prefer cash on glass.

#92 15 days ago

Bringing Bally Escape From the Lost World. On the floor all weekend and for sale. New Pinscore displays, New Sound Board.

#93 15 days ago

Anybody have a Twilight Zone or Monster Bash remake for sale at the show? Message me.

#94 14 days ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/176800

TWD pro can bring to GSPF Saturday or Sunday. Only trade I’m interested in is STh pro or premium

#95 13 days ago
    Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Well my Space Shuttle is spoken for. Does anyone have a PINBOT they might be willing to part with?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/176866

#96 13 days ago

I have a few mods/parts I never used listed jn the marketplace that I could bring to the show if anyone is interested. I’ll be there Friday and Sat afternoon. Mods/parts:

Tron pinvision by 86pixels
    The new v5 mini Tron arcade
    A set of Tron Le ramps
    A set of ST armor from Cab Customs
    A glow in the dark version of Bony Beast for Elvira
    A massive collection of R&M mods including the Jerry ramp and the lit hinges from hooked on pinball.

Again, all are listed in the marketplace. PM if interested. Happy flipping Friday! One week!

#97 13 days ago
    Quoted from matlynch91:

I have a few mods/parts I never used listed jn the marketplace that I could bring to the show if anyone is interested. I’ll be there Friday and Sat afternoon. Mods/parts:
    Tron pinvision by 86pixels
    The new v5 mini Tron arcade
    A set of Tron Le ramps
    A set of ST armor from Cab Customs
    A glow in the dark version of Bony Beast for Elvira
    A massive collection of R&M mods including the Jerry ramp and the lit hinges from hooked on pinball.
    Again, all are listed in the marketplace. PM if interested. Happy flipping Friday! One week!

Pinball Traders running the Planetary booth has a NIB R&M for sale if someone wanted to buy the game and your mods to glam it up all in one shot .

#98 13 days ago

Going old school this year. Games for sale.
    I'm bringing a game from the 1934. Thats right, 90 years old. Flipperless Gottlieb, one of the first they made. Merry-Go-Round. 3 spinning disks very similar to Rockola World series, but 3!
    Now from the 50's. MY AWESOME Space Glider gun game. Shoot balls to make rows and patterns. High tech Em to rival the Bingo's of the era.
    Next up 1964 , 60 years old! Southland Engineering Little Pro 9 hole golf game. Restored from the dead and ready to play. Added new sheet of glass this week because it deserved it.
    Jumping to 1987 with Bally Escape from the lost World. This will be the prettiest one you've ever seen.
    Lastly, Japanese Bingo Plinko. To weird to describe but a hoot.
    Be here all weekend and swap meet sat morning.
    You can PM me on pinside or text me. I will have cards on all 5 games with my number.

#99 13 days ago

I looked up the Little Pro golf game - looks cool ! I’m looking forward to trying it out !

#100 11 days ago

I’m bringing a nice Zaccaria Time Machine (SS) with all new aftermarket boards and LED’s. It will be on the floor all weekend and for sale/trade for a newer game.

There are 172 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-state-pinball-2024-buy-sell-trade-thread/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.