(Topic ID: 355908)

Pinfest 2025 in Allentown - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

19 days ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2644 (resized).png
    PXL_20240504_115725835 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240504_115747025 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240504_115810173 (resized).jpg
    #1 19 days ago

24 is almost in the books. See you soon

#2 19 days ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Yes one more great Pinfest again thanks to Ivan and he’s staff 2025 will be great can’t wait

#3 19 days ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

PLEASE ADD ALLENTOWN TO THE TITLE
    THANK YOU.

#4 19 days ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

THANK YOU.

Lol, done

#5 18 days ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

THANK YOU.

To be confused with the Pinfest in Serbia?

#6 18 days ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Quick Draw

Hope all appointments are on schedule

#7 17 days ago

WTB: Pretzel Cheesesteak

#8 17 days ago

Did the Frontier sell? The one at the end of the aisle.

#9 17 days ago
    Quoted from dracula40:

Did the Frontier sell? The one at the end of the aisle.

It vanished at some point during the show, so I would assume so.

#10 17 days ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

To be confused with the Pinfest in Serbia?

There's a billion pinball shows with "pin-something" in the title, plus pintastic is right around the same time; I think it makes a lot of sense just to avoid confusion and draw more attention to the show and its location.

For me, the show has always been "Allentown" and not Pinfest.

I'm also not sure why we need the "no hotel talk" line in there any more. Nobody seems to care about that any more, most people know how to book hotels now and any hotel chatter is pretty sparse anywhere.

#11 17 days ago

WTB a Spanish Eyes

#12 17 days ago

Looking for Vector, Cybernaut, Sorcerer, and Rapid Fire

#13 17 days ago

Looking for
    - wiggler
    - surfers
    - majorettes
    - brite star
    - spanish eyes
    - picnic
    - lady luck (recel)
    - foreign EMs

#14 17 days ago

Alright, ill go first. I had a reproduction mirrored High Speed backglass i took out of the box, and theres a corner that bubbled a little from the heat, along with one section in the black. IMO it's still a major upgrade to most worn backglasses (I've had many over the years) but because of the bubbling id sell it at a significant discount, $100 OBO. I can hold until next year, or deliver/drop off sometime this summer.

PXL_20240504_115810173 (resized).jpgPXL_20240504_115810173 (resized).jpgPXL_20240504_115725835 (resized).jpgPXL_20240504_115725835 (resized).jpgPXL_20240504_115747025 (resized).jpgPXL_20240504_115747025 (resized).jpg

#15 17 days ago
    Quoted from hawkeyexx:

WTB a Spanish Eyes

They had one that was going for 400 that was still there when I left mid day Saturday

#16 17 days ago
    Quoted from WalrusPin:

They had one that was going for 400 that was still there when I left mid day Saturday

I wished I could have been there but I had my wife's daughter doing college visits.

#17 17 days ago

I'll up my offer from last year by a whole $1,000 as inflation is a thing. I am looking for a working Addams Family in the $5,000 to $6,000 range. I am also looking for a wallhanger Data East Simpsons Pinball Backglass or playfield in the $50 range. Looking forward to the show!

#18 16 days ago

Are there any open hotel rooms remaining for 2025?

#19 16 days ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Are there any open hotel rooms remaining for 2025?

There’s the seedy Ramada next to the freeway…

#20 16 days ago

Looking for:

Parts - Wanted
    Wanted! - “Looking for a White Water Vertical Up Kicker (VUK) ramp, or WH2O # 12-7049 Upper Playfield ramp. If you have one, please PM me. Thank you”
    2024-04-24
    Albany, NY
    Wanted
    Archived after: 19 days
    Viewed: 26 times

And still selling some items (will cover shipping):

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/minipinhead/market

Pinfest was great for moving a lot of items to others who will hopefully use them

#21 14 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

There's a billion pinball shows with "pin-something" in the title, plus pintastic is right around the same time; I think it makes a lot of sense just to avoid confusion and draw more attention to the show and its location.

But do we also insist on using "Marlborough" when referring to Pintastic so there is no confusion?

#22 14 days ago
    Quoted from Adrift:

But do we also insist on using "Marlborough" when referring to Pintastic so there is no confusion?

Half the time I forget the name of the town for the new location of pintastic.

#23 14 days ago
    Quoted from Adrift:

Maybe? Couldn't hurt?

If I were running a show I'd want as much info as possible as easily as possible to make sure people end up there.

Getting back to Allentown Pinfest, the show has been in the same city for 30 years, and is very identified with its location.

#24 14 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Maybe? Couldn't hurt?
    If I were running a show I'd want as much info as possible as easily as possible to make sure people end up there.
    Getting back to Allentown Pinfest, the show has been in the same city for 30 years, and is very identified with its location.

Assuming, of course, familiarity with the location. Perhaps it should be the Allentown, PA Pinfest? (Wouldn't want somebody going to the wrong Allentown, right?).

BTW...the next move will be to explain that there is an Allentown south of Pittsburgh as well.

#25 14 days ago
    Quoted from truemagoo102:

Alright, ill go first. I had a reproduction mirrored High Speed backglass i took out of the box, and theres a corner that bubbled a little from the heat, along with one section in the black. IMO it's still a major upgrade to most worn backglasses (I've had many over the years) but because of the bubbling id sell it at a significant discount, $100 OBO. I can hold until next year, or deliver/drop off sometime this summer.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

BTW...did you ever sell the High Speed project? I PM'd you about it during the 2024 thread, but never received a response.

#26 14 days ago

Planning on making a trip out there next year. It's on my bucket list.

#27 14 days ago
    Quoted from Dzingh:

Planning on making a trip out there next year. It's on my bucket list.

Right on it’s the best pinball show there is lots of machines and new to old parts a must see

#28 14 days ago

Do they have arcade machines as well there? Would love to pair a Primal Rage next to my Jurassic Park

#29 14 days ago
    Quoted from Dzingh:

Do they have arcade machines as well there? Would love to pair a Primal Rage next to my Jurassic Park

A smattering but wouldn't count on it. There was a nice old school two gun CRT big buck hunter that I think went for $600.

#30 14 days ago
    Quoted from Dzingh:

Every year is always different games and other things

#31 14 days ago
    Quoted from Adrift:

BTW...did you ever sell the High Speed project? I PM'd you about it during the 2024 thread, but never received a response.

Yeah, it sold. PM'ed you though.

#32 14 days ago
    Quoted from Dzingh:

Post what you’re looking for a couple months before the show in the 2025 version of this forum.

#33 14 days ago

Will do thanks for the advice I appreciate it.

#34 13 days ago

Anyone know the name of the nut company so I can order some online?

#35 13 days ago

You wanna get nuts?!

IMG_2644 (resized).pngIMG_2644 (resized).png
    #36 13 days ago

The pecans were really tasty definitely will get more in 25

#37 13 days ago

Where was the nuts for sale

#38 13 days ago

Next to the tournament they had a fan blowing nuts smell

#39 13 days ago
    Quoted from slochar:

Next to the tournament they had a fan blowing nuts smell

Oh wow I missed that one lol

#40 13 days ago

getting in early, wanting to buy williams or gottlieb multi player woodrails.

gun games chicago coin, williams, genco or exhibit

1960 to 1972 baseball machine

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2025-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.