(Topic ID: 355460)

GTB Abra Cadabra : Special feature on 500 bonus lamp issue.

By Vintage-Pinball

10 days ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1714128878561 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
#1 10 days ago

Just finishing off the above machine and it's all working nicely but, the Special lamp wont light ( it will award a replay once the bonus is at maximum and all the drops are down which I assume is correct.) and the 500 bonus when light centre target doesnt light up either, but awards the 500 points. I do not have a schematic for it unfortunately.

Can anyone tell me where or what controls these features please? Thanks, Doug.

#2 10 days ago
Quoted from Vintage-Pinball:

Special lamp wont light

Quoted from Vintage-Pinball:

tell me where or what controls these features please?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3 10 days ago

Brilliant, thank you, Howard. I'll check this tomorrow and report back.

#4 10 days ago

Still fine-tuning schematics knowledge a bit. Do I read this right? On 5 ball both left and right drops need to be completed to light the center target light and special light, but on 3 ball either complete bank lights them both?

#5 10 days ago

Yes you are correct.

#6 9 days ago

Thanks, Howard. It's fixed. My first switch on the left drop bank was not tensioned enough to make decent contact! All good now

1714128878561 (resized).jpg1714128878561 (resized).jpg
#7 9 days ago
Quoted from hjh632:

Still fine-tuning schematics knowledge a bit. Do I read this right? On 5 ball both left and right drops need to be completed to light the center target light and special light, but on 3 ball either complete bank lights them both?

See my score cards. As daveeh states, that is correct.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

2,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Barnstable, MA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtb-abra-cadabra-special-feature-on-500-bonus-lamp-issue- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.