Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
Capture7.JPG
Capture6.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FightNightFZ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 9 years ago

It takes a long time to download because of two factors:

The speed of Stern's server and the speed of your connection. I downloaded it at my place of work which has a fantastic speed and it took a long time. No, it does not take that long to install on the pin. Just remember, you will see the pin start up as usual and look like it did not take the USB stick. Give it 30 seconds and you will see the screen change to start the update.......so far the few games I have put on it, other than the light show, no hugely noticeable changes. I was really excited, but now a little disappointed, we'll see what it's like when I get to a belt match. But one, I thought they would disconnect the link between flippers and slammers. Two, I thought that Money In The Bank would finally mean something. That's all I ask to begin with. Oh, and the video changes??? You won't even notice.

#44 9 years ago

I have seen a couple of bugs that have seemed to work themselves out. At one point I could have sworn that I heard my opponents theme song start before it kicked into mine, almost like they are thinking of doing dual intros like real wrestling. All I hope is this is just a quick update to get SPIKE moving and that the real gameplay update is coming soon.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

I didn't have the flipper issue you had, but I think the rules have been updated to automatically award you a match victory after you hit so many of the ring targets (Without having to hit the "1-2-3" pin scoop).

I have had this happen with old updates, I don't think this is new

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Plainfield, IL
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marshville, NC
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 12.50
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

5,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jackson, MICHIGAN
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FightNightFZ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-code-is-up?tu=FightNightFZ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.